Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alan Partridge Superthread - Sponsored by Dettol

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,885 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

nooo! - I don't want to see behind the mask; I'm aware of this "Steve Coogan" person, but I don't want to see him "becoming" Alan or improvising material. Alan is real now, it's too late to go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,531 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

kiss my face!

on dec 27th 9pm bbc2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

kiss my face!

on dec 27th 9pm bbc2

1ocimz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Partridge documentary on bbc2. NOW ya sh1ts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Partridge documentary on bbc2. NOW ya sh1ts

Watching it now :)

"Lynnes a good worker but I suppose she's a bit like Burt Reynolds. Very reliable but she's got a moustache." :pac: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

That was classic intercourse.

So thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Skid X wrote: »
    I was reading Steve Coogan's Autobiography recently ...

In the very first episode of Knowing Me, Knowing You with Alan Partridge, Alan is kept waiting by his star guest Roger Moore all through the show (Roger was running late). Eventually the shows ends before Roger gets to the studio.

Anyway, Steve mentions in his book that Roger mentions that particular show in his own Memoir. Roger says that the next he saw his Father after the show he said "it was very rude of you not to turn up to that talk show". Mr Moore Senior was sat at home watching it, thinking his Son was showing a distinct lack of class by not appearing on this new Chat Show.

Roger put his Dad right, in true Roger style he informed him "Father, it's a satire!"

Makes you wonder how many other people didn't get the joke. They must have got a shock when Forbes McAllister got shot.

Pleased to hear Steve telling this story on last night's show! Steve doing his Roger Moore impersonation makes the story much better

https://twitter.com/bbccomedy/status/946497753374437379

• Registered Users Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

"Shiittt!!!......did you see that?! He must have a foot like a traction engine"

• Advertisement

"Shiittt!!!......did you see that?! He must have a foot like a traction engine"

And another!

He has the biggest selection of eh, hatchbacks, in Britain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭dasdog

Apologies if its been posted before. No laughter track showing Alan being a bit of a shít as he would say himself. Some of the facial expressions are genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

"That was Roxanne by The Police or, as they're now known, Sting. A song there about a prostitute. Doesn't give her surname. Must give her a call. Though the effects of 23 years on the game would not render her pleasurable to mine eye"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

ClDxBPvWgAAgNQI.jpg

ClDxBPvWgAAgNQI.jpg

I would love if someone dropped a dead cow on farage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

I would love if someone dropped a dead cow on farage
    He'd just get replaced by Cliff Thorburn.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

He not primarily a presenter, he's a sn.. an ex snooker player. Unknown quantity...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Haven't seen this before. Hilarious! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

He'd just get replaced by Cliff Thorburn.

He's up slack alley!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭.red.

NSFW or for playing out loud next to your mother in law, or maybe it is if you want to send a message lol.
    https://youtu.be/p5HZLqdKxu0
    I'd never seen it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Anyone else hear the term "pedestrianisation of Norwich City Center" on Prime Time tonight.

Ha. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Apropos...it's Latin. You got to have a basic grasp of Latin if you're working in..Curry's.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

Well i hear thats all you'll be driving ........

Grayditch wrote: »
    Anyone else hear the term "pedestrianisation of Norwich City Center" on Prime Time tonight.

Ha. Fair play.

Did they mention traders needing access to Diiiixons?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

They do say it'll help people in wheeeelchairs!!

Michael: Oh, man. What about mothers with pushchairs and little bairns and that?
    Alan: Oh, Michael. You’ve got a lot to learn.
    Michael: No, man, look. It’s you that’s got a lot to learn, righT.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Back of the net!

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2018/02/12/39120/filming_starts_on_alan_partridges_comeback

"Filming has begun today Alan Partridge’s return to the BBC, 15 years after he left the Corporation.

The new show is to be entitled This Time With Alan Partridge, it has been revealed today, with Steve Coogan’s creation being handed a career lifeline: the chance to stand in (temporarily) as co-host on This Time, an One Show-style evening weekday magazine show ...

Tim Key will be reviving his role as Simon ‘formerly Sidekick Simon’ Denton, with Susannah Fielding, from Joel McHale and Stephen Fry’s US sitcom The Great Indoors will play his female co-presenter Jennie Gresham

Full casting will be announced in due course.

The six half-hour episodes will be shown on BBC One later this year. "

• Registered Users Posts: 85,892 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

th?id=OIP.8t9ZY0o1NunXoD2lmpmqSAHaFj&pid=15.1&P=0&w=219&h=165

• Advertisement

Back to claim his spot as the numero one talk show host.

Advertisement