Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it wrong to look at a woman's arse these days?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

And what about these Freddy jeans jeans lads? They should be outlawed

https://www.google.ie/search?q=freddy+jeans&biw=1745&bih=868&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjR0v6Akd7LAhVC7RQKHSNFAt0Q_AUIBigB

No I take that back they should be made mandatory :D

They look awful!! :eek:

(and this is why nobody can agree on what makes a nice bum!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,487 ✭✭✭Penfailed

When did 'leggings' become 'yoga pants'?!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Arse beats boobs any day. A nice arse isn't just pleasing on the eye - it's what it represents; the person looks after themselves, has self respect. Boobs just exist and don't say much about the girl.

Has anyone noticed that the classier a girl is, the smaller her boobs.

smash wrote: »
    Can I just touch someone else's instead?

You can touch mine. It's in bed right now covered in pink cotton and white stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Arse beats boobs any day. A nice arse isn't just pleasing on the eye - it's what it represents; the person looks after themselves, has self respect. Boobs just exist and don't say much about the girl.

Has anyone noticed that the classier a girl is, the smaller her boobs.

Huh? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

And what about these Freddy jeans jeans lads? They should be outlawed

https://www.google.ie/search?q=freddy+jeans&biw=1745&bih=868&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjR0v6Akd7LAhVC7RQKHSNFAt0Q_AUIBigB

No I take that back they should be made mandatory :D

Wonder bras, chicken fillets, fake tan, hair extensions, fake eyelashes, gel nails, bum lifting jeans... Jesus, at least with lads we are what we say on the tin!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Wonder bras, chicken fillets, fake tan, hair extensions, fake eyelashes, gel nails, bum lifting jeans... Jesus, at least with lads we are what we say on the tin!

You sure about that?

The metro, man-bagging, scarf wearing, man-bunning hipster hordes would say otherwise. :(

CruelCoin wrote: »
    You sure about that?

The metro, man-bagging, scarf wearing, man-bunning hipster hordes would say otherwise. :(

Wearing a scarf or carrying a bag doesn't shape your body in to something it isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

After how many seconds does a look officially become a stare?

After a couple of hours, the police may ask you to move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Hey OP, I'm not sure what the question is actually? :pac:

If girl does not notice you are checking her.. umm.. posterior.. :p how could she be offended?

Or you wonder if other people notice you are doing it then would you be embarrassed about it and feeling like some kind of a perv?

Or is it you want the girl to notice that you are checking her behind and you are jut not sure what kind of reaction she would have?

thanks!:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

The inventor of those Freddys needs some kind of award. Superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Yes. You should really use a DSLR.

The thread needs another visual?

http://www.menprovement.com/ass-pictures/

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭laserlad2010

I've been told i've a great bum, for a guy. Once heard a girl comment "check out that lad's bum" as I walked by. I had a beer or two so it could have been imagined, I don't care, I've had my fun:P

Let's all become subscribers and join the sex and sexuality forum. We can talk about bums to our hearts (and boobs and man parts) delight.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

You've clearly thought about it :p

Correct, I put a lot of thought into it! I'm Fassinated!

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

I've been told i've a great bum, for a guy. Once heard a girl comment "check out that lad's bum" as I walked by. I had a beer or two so it could have been imagined, I don't care, I've had my fun:P

Perhaps you misheard?

Were you walking with your Mum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

Cheeky!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 794 ✭✭✭TheHillOfDoom

I love this clip from Friends where Ross and Rachel manage to get Emma to laugh by singing 'Baby's got back'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kYYuKbxa30

Let's all become subscribers and join the sex and sexuality forum. We can talk about bums to our hearts (and boobs and man parts) delight.

:D

It's a trap. That forum is useless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭laserlad2010

Perhaps you misheard?

Were you walking with your Mum?

I may have misheard, as I pointed out "I may have imagined"

Could ye not just be happy for another man who got a compliment, real or imagined :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,241 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

What makes a great arse then?

A little bit toned I would say. But not Grace Jones type that is too muscular.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Pink Fairy

A little bit toned I would say. But not Grace Jones type that is too muscular.

Grace Jones is a pensioner, I doubt her arse is very muscular these times

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭JackieBauer

This thread has been mature enough. Yet the Sex forum is for paying customers only.

Interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I dreamt about bottoms last night. Wonderful Ladies wobbly bottoms. This thread has a lot to answer for.

Menas wrote: »
    I dreamt about bottoms last night. Wonderful Ladies wobbly bottoms. This thread has a lot to answer for.

Did you wake up stuck to your duvet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Did you wake up stuck to your duvet?

Behave!

Menas wrote: »
    Behave!

That's a yes then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,285 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Don't see anything wrong with it, there was a woman in Aldi yesterday in a pair of tight jeans and I'd say there wasn't one fella there that didn't notice what a fine arse she had.

As long as someone isn't being a leech sure what harm, it's not as if women don't be checking out the fellas as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Pink Fairy

Don't see anything wrong with it, there was a woman in Aldi yesterday in a pair of tight jeans and I'd say there wasn't one fella there that didn't notice what a fine arse she had.

As long as someone isn't being a leech sure what harm, it's not as if women don't be checking out the fellas as well.

Indeed, all you have to say to any woman is "workman in snickers" and their necks do an owl-like 180° to catch a glimpse of whatever bum is wearing it

Advertisement