Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it wrong to look at a woman's arse these days?

Options
  • 25-03-2016 4:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭

The world has gone PC mad. I was in Tesco today and the amount of sexy
    Female arses I saw was UNREAL. Women, what do you think? Does this offend you? We look and we don't make it obvious but even that seems "offensive" now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

No, and even if you are already married you can still look at the menu but you just can't order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Keane2baMused

Look away.

I would be insulted if you looked away in horror...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭BlondeMoment

Mine looks like lumpy porridge.....so il take all the looks I can get! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Latatian

Only if you're being an arse about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

It's wrong to get caught looking.

If a fella can't quietly take in a nice view these days, I don't want to live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

So we've established thats its perfectly fine to look. How about getting down on your knees and just burying your face right up in there ?. i've always wondered what would happen trying this in the middle of the street on a tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

I was caught looking at one the other day, but it's tricky holding on to a drain pipe with only one free hand.

On the real, I think if a woman goes out in Mc Hammer trousers or skateboard jeans then she can complain, because she's obviously not trying to draw attention to that area. But girls who walk around in skin-tight yoga pants and the like are quite obviously doing so for a reason, in which case they've not got a leg to stand on if men stare at their arses.

Plus, is it not, like, quite a big compliment? I'd liken it to ripped blokes wearing very short-sleeved t-shirts, which expose the MMR injections on their arms. The difference is honesty. I don't think many lads would deny that they're trying to show off the aul' guns, but would women be as forthcoming with such an admission in relation to their hole?

Some would, but others would resort to the 'oh these old things' chestnut when asked about their trousers, which were clearly bought with the knowledge that they're both fashionable and flattering in the arse department. It's about honesty.

If I was a female, and I had problem with my arse being gawked at, I wouldn't invite the stares by wearing yoga pants or bum-lifting jeans. Then again, we have to be balanced and say, well, where in the rule book does it say women aren't allowed to wear tight jeans and oppose attention from lads at the same time? They have that right; the right to feel sexy but not want the attention that comes along with it, though both usually come hand in hand I feel.

What was the question again?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

So we've established thats its perfectly fine to look. How about getting down on your knees and just burying your face right up in there ?. i've always wondered what would happen trying this in the middle of the street on a tuesday.

Maybe Benburb Street.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭JackieBauer

The thing with me is, I think the female bum is a work of art. Pantsuit, jeans, yoga pants whatever. Big, small, something in between, I'm really not fussy. A good bum is a good bum

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭HardenendMan

Its downright rude if you make it obvious. What you look at secretly is fair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

As long as you remember not to drool you will be ok OP.

This is for all you large bottomed ladies out there. A tribute.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I seriously doubt you saw unreal amount of sexy arses in Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

meeeeh wrote: »

Well not on a Friday, tis old biddy time then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

meeeeh wrote: »

That made me laugh!

Be careful in your local Tesco, there's a load of oglers looking for sexy arses!

Think he should have gone to spec savers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,354 ✭✭✭Redbishop

I was out for a cycle tother day and a beautiful young female passed me out on her bike, I automatically thought, nice ass.
    I decided to stay with her for a while for an ogle, but she stretched away on me.
    It just reminded me my days of chasing young ass are gone, if you punctured my bike it couldn't have deflated as badly as me.
    Ah well onwards and upwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

"Doesn't Mary have a lovely bottom"

"Careful there Ted, that might offend the girls"

"Of course, they all have lovely bottoms!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Well not on a Friday, tis old biddy time then.

Hey, who's choosy. Get it where ye can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Ah here , If it's come to a point where we can't look at a girls ass in them skin tight jeans or leggings.

What's the point in leaving the gaff anymore?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 976 ✭✭✭beach_walker

Did you get the shopping done OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dr. Mantis Toboggan

Redbishop wrote: »
    I was out for a cycle tother day and a beautiful young female passed me out on her bike, I automatically thought, nice ass.
    I decided to stay with her for a while for an ogle, but she stretched away on me.
    It just reminded me my days of chasing young ass are gone, if you punctured my bike it couldn't have deflated as badly as me.
    Ah well onwards and upwards.

Something odd about that whole image.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭well spoken man

Be wrong not to in my opinion....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭NiallBoo

I think there's a big difference between looking and staring.

It's just instinctive for someone or something to catch your eye,

But staring you have control over.
    Most people don't like being stared at so if you do then you're probably going to make them uncomfortable for no real reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Taking a look at admiring it sure.... gawking at it with drool coming out of your mouth while you furiously beat your meat... not so good.
    Reminds me, need to sign on in the Guards after apparently "indecent exposure".. pfff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

If you don't have the cop on to have a look at a nice arse without staring or otherwise making it obvious what you're doing, then you deserve whatever you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

If a woman has a nice curvy and shapely bum the it's perfectly acceptable to check it out However if it's fat chunky saggy arse then you should never ever ever look as it will damage your eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go around...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,407 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Look but don't leer I reckon!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I do it, and I'll continue to do it. Nothing you can do will stop me.

Like another poster wrote I'd be insulted if they didn't. It's a nice one as well. I'm also open to comments such as "nice arse". Weird I know in today's world but that's just me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Like another poster wrote I'd be insulted if they didn't. It's a nice one as well. I'm also open to comments such as "nice arse". Weird I know in today's world but that's just me.

Nice arse ;)

Advertisement