Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it wrong to look at a woman's arse these days?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Look: ok
    Stare: not ok
    Follow to get a close-up view: very not ok
    Get so close you drool on it: very, very, very not ok

Nice arse ;)

Thanks!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you don't mind your wife/gf checking guy's butts out then no, give it a stare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Like another poster wrote I'd be insulted if they didn't. It's a nice one as well. I'm also open to comments such as "nice arse". Weird I know in today's world but that's just me.

Good man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

No problem with anyone looking at my arse.

Look but don't touch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Sound Bite wrote: »
    No problem with anyone looking at my arse.

Look buy don't touch.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

biko wrote: »
    If you don't mind your wife/gf checking guy's butts out then no, give it a stare.

My wife reckons I have a head like an owl that I can do a full 180' to get a good look at a woman's bum. Fortunately those women don't have eyes in the back of their heads, but there has been the odd time alright I got caught rotten :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Like another poster wrote I'd be insulted if they didn't. It's a nice one as well. I'm also open to comments such as "nice arse".

Exhibit A for the defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soccercrew

Is it wrong to look at womens arses these days,lol. These days everything is wrong, ya cant do this , ya cant do that but ya can this but years ago you couldnt. Maybe next year itll all reverse and vise versa. Humans are a fcuked up species when you dig deep into what we can and cant do on a global scale. were all not right in the heed!

Exhibit A for the defence.

What's wrong with a woman being ok about having her arse looked at and receiving a compliment on it?

You're welcome to stare at mine Mustard :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Well not on a Friday, tis old biddy time then.

Most of the young ones have the arses ran off themselves the ones with baggage are gone out of shape and the old biddies arses are all over the place. Only a select few left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

anewme wrote: »
    Be careful in your local Tesco, there's a load of oglers looking for sexy arses!

Think he should have gone to spec savers.

I agree. That new receptionist working there is totally fit, buns of steels. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

When I do momentarily look at a woman's arse, for some reason I just imagine what comes out of it and then cringe and pay for my tins of beans and spaghetti hoops. Their asses aren't like they used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

When I do momentarily look at a woman's arse, for some reason I just imagine what comes out of it and then cringe and pay for my tins of beans and spaghetti hoops. Their asses aren't like they used to be.

I would have thought you would be thinking more what you'd like to put into it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

You're welcome to stare at mine Mustard :p

*Dusts off binoculars*

Sam Kade wrote: »
    I would have thought you would be thinking more what you'd looked to put into it :)

A fecking cork is what I'd stick into it, anything to stop me thinking of beans.

*Dusts off binoculars*

*looks around eagerly in the hope of seeing my favourite condiment*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

*looks around eagerly in the hope of seeing my favourite condiment*

Hehehe. Dirty ol' burd. Hehehe.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh. Cond...i-ment? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭aunt aggie

Look. Don't touch.

Don't expect to be treated politely if you touch.

This is sad, this thread should be about boobs. Lovely pears, much more interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Of course not but just don't stare,that's creepy.anyway,everyone creeps on everyone in one form or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭aunt aggie

Swinggirth wrote: »
    No one asked about touching.

That's actually the problem. Nobody asks. They think its just okay cos they've a few bottles on them and I've a drink in my hand or I said Hello, how are you?

Never ended up giving out to someone for looking cause that's not a big deal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Look at your own peril....they've got radar....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

I love looking at nice arses. I indulge in it as a sort of gentlemanly sport with my fellows.I often see a corpulent arse out of the periphery of my monocle at the shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I love looking at nice arses. I indulge in it as a sort of gentlemanly sport with my fellows.I often see a corpulent arse out of the periphery of my monocle at the shopping centre.

I pictured 3-4 men in old Sherlock Holmes times suits, sitting down on old Victorian chairs , sipping brandy from those big old glasses. Swigging and swirling the drink while smoking the pipe and oogling anything remotely resembling a woman!

"I say Jenkins. Did you see that exquisite booty? Stupendous... What a good day it is to be a gentleman ...." Guffaw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41iADl370tL.jpg

These take that whole "how am i going to turn around to get a peek without making it obvious" conundrum out of the equation.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

If it's wrong, I don't want to be right

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Daniogroove

Nothing wrong with looking.. to quote Chris Rock - "If my father didn't harass my mother I wouldn't be here".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Hooked

Just came home for lunch and the wife (8 years my junior - yes I'm bragging) was working on her laptop, standing in yoga pants. Jaaayyssssssusss

DAT ASS

And yes, I may be married - but Christ do I appreciate a nice bum. I even point 'em out to the missus. Thread needs pics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Hooked wrote: »
    Just came home for lunch and the wife (8 years my junior - yes I'm bragging) was working on her laptop, standing in yoga pants. Jaaayyssssssusss

DAT ASS

And yes, I may be married - but Christ do I appreciate a nice bum. I even point 'em out to the missus. Thread needs pics.

Did you end up 'Having lunch'?

Advertisement