Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

France v England

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

Disagree

IMO
    Brown
    Hartley
    Tuilagi for beating up women
    Ashton
    Lawes
    Farrell
    Marler
    Haskell

Forgot about tulagi your right, he is up there
    Aston not in the squad so I didnt include him

But jack nowell has to be in there for the hair tail

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

In order of dcikheadness

Joe marler
    Dylan hartley
    Mike brown
    James haskell
    Owen farrell
    Jack nowells hair do
    Disagree

IMO
    Brown
    Hartley
    Tuilagi for beating up women
    Ashton
    Lawes
    Farrell
    Marler
    Haskell

:confused:Keep it to the rugby

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Ooops, didn't see the MOD warning.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

From the close angle it looks like obstruction but from the first wide angle Guorado just puts the head down, where have we seen that before, and tackles the wrong guy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

As Speddimg kicked the ball, he raised his leg and took him out, parenting a proper kick chase.

I hope he goes cited for it
    Mike Brown doesn't get cited don't you know. It should've been a yellow. They all missed what should've been a France line out a few mins before first try too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

France have to work hard to get anything off Nigel here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

If France could get the next try this could be tasty as they really seem up for it

at the moment.................

I'm only half paying attention here but I keep having to look up BECAUSE HUGH IS SHOUTING and I think something is actually happening. They're just getting water, Hugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Brilliant match to watch. Big mistake by France for the care try though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Assume that hit there won't be looked at either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

Hugh Cahill shouts when a lineout is lost :/

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Flipper22

And now he gives a totally innocuous accidental offside against France!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

That was some first half. Surely they won't be able to keep the tempo up, both teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,131 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Good match to watch, good that France have managed to stay within a few points going into second half

I wonder who Stuart Lancaster is cheering for?

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Flipper22

CatFromHue wrote: »

From the close angle it looks like obstruction but from the first wide angle Guorado just puts the head down, where have we seen that before, and tackles the wrong guy.

Vunipola got in front of him though and Cole ran into him. Doesn't matter that Guirado could have made a better tackle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Michael Chieka must have one of the most annoying voices in rugby. Also the most surprising, he doesn't look like he'd have such a high voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭swiwi_

Really enjoying this game. Anyone who thinks France is a rabble needs a visit to the optician. They are miles better than under PSA. Just too many mistakes or forced passes at the crucial moment.

Fairplay to Owens for awarding the try and not wasting 10 minutes of our life.

This games shows the limits of Vunipola at 8 - wrecking ball, but less vision than a mole. "Ball-greedy" springs to mind. England look a bit ponderous, but Care's try was a lucky break.

If France can nick the lead after the break, it could be very interesting.

Spedding is having a very good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭dtpc191991

Bit unprofessional from Inverdale there. Quite an unpleasent jibe actually.

Bloody Hell. Rte player won't allow incognito mode nor will it allow adblocker. FFS.

• Advertisement

dtpc191991 wrote: »
    Bit unprofessional from Inverdale there. Quite an unpleasent jibe actually.

What did he say now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

.ak wrote: »
    It actually wasn't a block folks.

Technically you only ping a cross or accidental offside. Both situations require the offending player to be infront of the ball carrier.

Vunipola was clearly in front of him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Utah_Saint

Guscott, repeating it doesn't make it true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Get a studio BBC..... you might as well be out in the car park... at least then we won't have to listen to Coldplay at 10,000 decibels.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭dtpc191991

What did he say now?

Castine (dunno how you spell it) was making a point and Inverdale just interupts with, "yeah but your still behind". The manner which he said it was very uppty and arrogant.

Its been years since I've disliked England. Feels like pulling on an old pair of jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

The look on Guscotts and Inverdales face if England lose this would be worth Ireland finishing 4th

Get a studio BBC..... you might as well be out in the car park... at least then we won't have to listen to Coldplay at 10,000 decibels.

They turned it up to 11

dtpc191991 wrote: »
    Castine (dunno how you spell it) was making a point and Inverdale just interupts with, "yeah but your still behind". The manner which he said it was very uppty and arrogant.

I've no idea how he still has a job, to be honest. After the nonsense at Wimbledon got him demoted you'd think the rugby would have followed suit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Synode wrote: »
    Vunipola was clearly in front of him

I don't think there's anything clear about it. To me he's side on side, guirado has to make a side on tackle to hit him.

The rule is you clearly have to be infront of the ball. I don't think he's clearly infront.

Advertisement