Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 31 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

57 all in pre BPS....****.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Good lad the Harry Kane. The 3 BPs will bring me to 80 for the GW. Should be into top 60k I reckon. Now to start planning for the DGW..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

looks like 89 all-in inc. bps. Too little, too late but a good week for all of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Up to a rank of 357k approx which is very poor really but in terms of my crap season I'm sort of pleased a late flourish. Top 250k is the aim.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

What site do ye use that predicts your rankings?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

siblers wrote: »

FantasyFootballFix

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Adding rivals is a great way to keep tabs on opposition in all your leagues. Great site that FFFix.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

83 for the week. Have to be happy with that.

Hart with a 1 pointer was a disaster, have had a year to forget regarding my keepers. McCarthy losing his place, Myhill losing his place, some other clown who I can't remember got injured and now Hart is fecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

78 for the week. Not bad considering I'd no spurs defender no siggy sold vardy and benched my Leicester defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

68 points and a projected red arrow. Captaining Siggy over Kane did most of the damage, as well as having Bellerin on the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

siblers wrote: »

BTW, if you want to use the add rival feature you can get your opponents Player ID by clicking their team and there will be a number in the search bar, just copy and paste that in. Apologies if you knew that already!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

68 points and a projected red arrow. Captaining Siggy over Kane did most of the damage, as well as having Bellerin on the bench.

Same as that with siggy over Kane. Imagine having 23 points on your bench like me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

74 will see mild green arrows by the looks of it.

OR rise from 69k to 61k as per FFFix

My Siggy captain punt was ridiculously risky in hindsight but seemed a reasonable proposition at the time...bringing in Williams at the last minute softened the blow a bit.

My only blank was Aguero!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Same as that with siggy over Kane. Imagine having 23 points on your bench like me.

It's a sickener when that happens. It's just the luck of the draw I suppose.

One thing I've learned from this GW is that my in-form players that don't have a double (Kane, Alli, Mahrez) are going nowhere. Many of the DGW teams interests lie either in the cup or Europe which means those players I actually want from those teams are few in number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

81 with Bellerin leering at me from the bench. Went with Wolly & Dawson over him which I expected at least 1 clean sheet from.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

got most of my 50/50 calls right this week bar the captaincy which cost me 11 points
    Won't complain
    And I'm glad I used my WC when I did and did t wait for this big DGW......alder Fuchs Alli etc have served me well getting them in weeks ago and won't be sold

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Checks in, checks out.

Thanks Kun.

PARlance wrote: »
    Checks in, checks out.

Thanks Kun.

He is a big expensive worry now
    Can only hope he pays us back in the DGW

• Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

There was lots of merit in the decision to pick Aguero as captain. City are (for the most part) awesome at home.

United have been shambolic at times and the LVG situation is just bizarre, it had the potential to be a bloodbath.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

There was lots of merit in the decision to pick Aguero as captain. City are (for the most part) awesome at home.

United have been shambolic at times and the LVG situation is just bizarre, it had the potential to be a bloodbath.

I was going to captain Aguero for those exact reasons but I was talked out of it. Thankfully :D
    Sagna and Aguero my only two players to get 2 points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

These thoughts flashed across my mind at 11.43 exactly unfortunately. Plus Aguero had a hatful of chances vs Norwich and could have scored big so I felt he might get the rub of the green today.

Was worried when I saw the United team with pretty much a first choice back 4.

Deadline changes hurt when they go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Fell 32 places to 5318 with 77. Kane saved me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

77 with Aguero c sees a 20k green up to 183k.

Gonna get there but gonna do it the hard way.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Slowly but surely closing the gap on my rival, decision to dump Mahrez/Vardy hasn't back fired to much. Persisting with both Sanchez and Ozil though is costly.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

FHFC wrote: »
    These thoughts flashed across my mind at 11.43 exactly unfortunately. Plus Aguero had a hatful of chances vs Norwich and could have scored big so I felt he might get the rub of the green today.

Was worried when I saw the United team with pretty much a first choice back 4.

Deadline changes hurt when they go wrong.

The problem is, it cost big.

I remember a similar week last season. Aguero was at home, as was Kane. I captained Kun, while what felt like everyone else captained Kane, causing a huge swing.

Aguero was perfectly reasonable as a choice this week, and even with a shít team behind him, should've scored 2. Yet, huge swing because of Kane's spree.

I had Bellerin on the bench. Perfectly reasonable. Huge swing because of a shítty assist.

Bad 50/50 calls have ruined most of my season.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Tiny fall of 150 after today's games but up to 3.1k from 3.9k overall. Edging closer to the elusive top 1k.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

SlickRic wrote: »
    The problem is, it cost big.

I remember a similar week last season. Aguero was at home, as was Kane. I captained Kun, while what felt like everyone else captained Kane, causing a huge swing.

Aguero was perfectly reasonable as a choice this week, and even with a shít team behind him, should've scored 2. Yet, huge swing because of Kane's spree.

I had Bellerin on the bench. Perfectly reasonable. Huge swing because of a shítty assist.

Bad 50/50 calls have ruined most of my season.

You only have to go back to last week for a Kane vs Kun 50/50. Cost me 11 or so points :( Some will argue it was an easy decision to go with Kane due to Kuns away form but with Kun vs Norwich I thought it was 50/50 and edged me to Kun.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

40 points earned today only got me up 2k places from where I was yesterday.

194k, highest of the season :)

3 good weeks in a row is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

stephenl15 wrote: »
    You only have to go back to last week for a Kane vs Kun 50/50. Cost me 11 or so points :( Some will argue it was an easy decision to go with Kane due to Kuns away form but with Kun vs Norwich I thought it was 50/50 and edged me to Kun.

It was 50/50, but Aston Villa was more tasty imo.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    It was 50/50, but Aston Villa was more tasty imo.

So it was
    And I didn't go for it
    So I did this week
    :(

Advertisement