Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: March 4th 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Yeah, but my point would be Sean Barrett deserved to be booted out just as much as anybody else. And in fairness I think most people think that Lynch did as good a job as was possible in the circumstances.

Anyway, Final Destination 5 got 61% on Rotten Tomatoes, so that's good enough for me .. ALL ABOARD!!!! :pac:
    Lynch = Ceann Coomhairle as D'Omen O' Reilly =Joe Duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

^^^^^
    My mattymattics aint great.

Hope I got that right

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Boom__Boom wrote: »
    TOny-Gregory got stuff that was good for his constituents.

The Healy-Raes got stuff that was good for the Healy-Raes i.e. jobs on the boards for themselves and construction contracts that the family firm benefited from.

But that does not explain why so many people voted for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

oh ffs, have you run out of spoiler tags or something :mad::mad:

Here we go people.. *big excited head on me*

Actually
    not everyone makes it thru to their final destination, but it's meant to be scary, but it's more slapstick, lol!

But here's one Kerryman who did make it to America, Daithi ar Route 1 on TG4 now, he's in Georgia & visits Clacton, home of the largest fruitcake bakery in the US!
    hmmm, i can think of 2 right now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

sligojoek wrote: »
    ^^^^^
    My mattymattics aint great. Hope I got that right

Dont worry, I get ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Ugh, Michael Douglas is creepy in this film...

Ugh, Michael Douglas is creepy in this film...

I like Michael Douglas, he's a good actor, and his movies are good.

So there, Grey, how about you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

I AM from KERRY - I understand that roads are a visible thing that people can see.

Ok, well I'll have to respect a local man's opinion on it, but I'm not sure what one man could have done to prevent the country going tits up. I think FG made as a good job out of the pigs ear they inherited. But the fact is NO ONE and no political party in the country at the time the seeds were been sown had policies or principles that would have saved the country so I cant blame JHR to be fair.
    I'm from a Meath near Cavan town and anecdotally there's opposition GAA teams of long standing that had to join up to keep going such was the drain of youth in the area. I left for 18 months myself as construction went under, and I'll likely go again within the year which saddens me but I'm failing to establish myself on my relaunch. The whole country went to the dogs and I don't blame local TDs for trying to look after the local electorate. That local hospital must have been some group of folks wet dream???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,423 ✭✭✭wonga77

I AM from KERRY - I understand that roads are a visible thing that people can see.

The thing is they are so parochial they ignore the more important things. Daddy Jackie was loyally voting along with FF when they almost destroyed the country and as result it sometimes feels like 95% of the youth of Kerry was in OZ, Canada or Britain.

I've seen them close up and I know the Healy-Raes are only in politics for what they can get out of it for themselves not for any altruistic reasons whatsoever.

Thats unfair, sure they gain from it themselves as do 99.999% of the other td's elected but you cant ignore the good work they also do for alot of people. Michael got 20k+ votes, his yerras and cute hoorism arent what got him that many votes, they have helped many families, often with the simple things which alot of people appreciate. Same cant be said of most other td's who disappear until the next canvass

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I forgot about this, when looking at a doc on the Oscars, as was the last person i expected to win an oscar for producing One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

The thing is they are so parochial they ignore the more important things. Daddy Jackie was loyally voting along with FF when they almost destroyed the country and as result it sometimes feels like 95% of the youth of Kerry was in OZ, Canada or Britain.

I've seen them close up and I know the Healy-Raes are only in politics for what they can get out of it for themselves not for any altruistic reasons whatsoever.

Tony Gregory was voting for Charlie Haughey when he was crowning himself Emperor of Ireland and stocking up on Charvet shirts, yet Gregory is deified by many?

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

are the healys rae worth watching or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭maryishere

XR3i wrote: »

Only if you want to convince yourself that you would be better of emigrating, because with politicians like that, it just shows that the country is doomed, we cannot govern ourselves.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

maryishere wrote: »
    Only if you want to convince yourself that you would be better of emigrating, because with politicians like that, it just shows that the country is doomed, we cannot govern ourselves.

i'll chance it so

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

XR3i wrote: »

Well, you'd have to keep your eye on them, alright.

But as far as that interview is concerned, no, waste of time. Unless you like interviews of zero substance

You see. THIS is what OJ should have done. Instead of chucking the knife in the bushes. Rumour has it they found a Heisman trophy at the back gate as well.

Ha! and him a sex addict 'an all!! :pac::pac::pac:

He's a very bad man in this film Peter!!....:D:eek:

Ha! and him a sex addict 'an all!! :pac::pac::pac: He's a very bad man in this film Peter!!....:D:eek:

Your PMs are full, Grey. You must have gotten much popular over recent times. Muscle bound artist fails to overpower twig Gwyneth Paltrow, are you serious.

Your PMs are full, Grey. You must have gotten much popular over recent times. Muscle bound artist fails to overpower twig Gwyneth Paltrow, are you serious.

I have two of those thermometers :D, I'm well prepared Peter!! She is stunning in this in fairness!

I'm always messing up the pm stuff, I'm crappy at clearing it, will try better!!...:o

"recent times" feck off!!! ***does nothing about it***

Poirot!!!

Can this get any better??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

What Peter said :D

What Peter said :D

I'll say three Hail Mary's and a Glory Bee Harry.....:o

I'm rooting for Gwyeth here atm!!...:eek:

Poirot!!! Can this get any better??

"Just one more thing Mr Douglas, you SAID you were at the meeting, your phone records show that you were playing cards with your friends. "

columbo-main-pic.jpg

??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,261 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

murpho999 wrote: »
    I think the opposite. Very clever how they both got elected.

They play up that country bogger act.

Exactly similar to Bertie playing up to the simple Dub, man of the people and rough around the edges image. Worked a treat for him too!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

This is not going well for Viggo!!

My eyes are twitching....that's a bad sign....

Gwyeth would solve world peace with her language skills!!

Gwyeth would solve world peace with her language skills!!

Let's see her give me a "consciously uncoupled" in Arabic.

Let's see her give me a "consciously uncoupled" in Arabic.

:D

That always reminds me of someone physically dragging you from snogging someone in a dark corner of a dubious nightclub.....:pac:

As you do............:p

Catherine Zeta Jones could have done so much better...............

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

There's an extended version of Ryan's visit to Harrington's house, I wish I had games room like that :(

Advertisement