Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 26th. February 2016

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Watch it just for the opening musical number.

It was...different. :D

Oh dear, he didnt do a reprise of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang did he? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,711 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Oh dear, he didnt do a reprise of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang did he? :eek:

:D

No, but there was a lot of people 'dancing'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Anything worth watching on the show last nite? I was out so I missed it.

You missed a Rabbitte being shot down, preferably out of a cannon :D

The ironic thing was he was Min for Communications & my conn dropped afterwards, ah i thought i'm not gonna bother with it :(

1st person i see when i turn on tv is yer wan Moan Burton, I quickly turn over to Jonathan Ross & see yer man Reservoir Dogs - Eli Roth on & think quite apt considering she was last one standing in Labour ;)

But guess who's on next wk on JR, none other than Richard "I'm outta Gere, another karaoke:eek:;)"

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Skid X wrote: »
    Richard looks like former Prime minister of Japan Junichirō Koizumi

220px-Koizumi_2010_cropped.png

Ah feck, Apparently other people noticed the resemblence too. I wish I had posted this on Friday night instead ...

It's funny how you never see the former Prime Minister of Japan Junichirō Koizumi and Richard Gere in the same place - oh, hang on ...

awww.jpg

http://americaninjapan.blogspot.ie/2005/03/richard-gere-and-japanese-prime.html
    Richard Gere came to Japan to promote his latest movie. This was the Koizumi's first photo op with an American celebrity. As soon as Gere walked into the interview, the Prime Minister (PM) immediately asked Gere if he would mind waltzing.

The article also said that the PM has been told he looks like Gere so now both are smitten. Gere called the dance and the PM, "Charming, spontaneous and a wonderful person," to which the PM responded with compliments towards Gere, "An interesting and marvelous person." Awww.

Advertisement