Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 26th. February 2016

Options
  • 26-02-2016 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71,725 ✭✭✭✭

tumblr_ms98c5tfs41soiwwro1_400.gif

makeouts.gif

So, are we all GERE'd up for tonight's show?

1bba90a8fd51fd05628faa1c1b678b25.jpg

GERE.

Suit yourselves.

Boxer David Haye, Paralympic gold medallist Jason Smyth and former Labour Party leader Pat Rabbitte will join Hollywood legend Richard Gere on this week's Late Late Show.

Former World Champion boxer David Haye will chat about making a triumphant return to boxing after a three-year break.

Paralympic athlete Jason Smyth will talk about winning four gold medals at the Paralympics, having been diagnosed with a degenerative eye disease when he was a nine-year-old.

And given that it's the day the country votes in the General Election, former Labour leader Pat Rabbitte will share his fears for Ireland's political stability.

9.35 tonighty :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭VincePP

I'll lay €1000 that Rabitte won't be on til after 10. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,144 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ah ffs enough with politics

• Registered Users Posts: 33,050 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Thats a poor line-up, Gere will of course be hyped up as a massive Hollywood star, despite not being in a big film for 20+ years.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

I think Colm Meaney sums up my thoughts on that line up bar Jason Smyth it's a brutal line up

Take it away Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 85,144 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

NIMAN wrote: »
    Thats a poor line-up, Gere will of course be hyped up as a massive Hollywood star, despite not being in a big film for 20+ years.

I would still consider him a big star

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I wonder if Tubs will ask Gere if he has any Irish roots?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I wonder if Tubs will ask Gere if he has any Irish roots?

And we all want to know if he has any disease or illness. Anything, anything at all? Even a hang-nail. Please? Please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Pat Rabbitte ?

Rarely in the history of Irish politics has a politician dropped his "principles" and "ideals" so quickly when they were offered the seat in the big house with all attached pensions and attrapings.

A seriously mean, nasty, vile, condescending and patronising individual, who rarely debates with people but instead puts them down and does his best to humiliate them.

Take your pension and go Pat Rabbitte. Ireland is better off without your kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

coolhull wrote: »
    And we all want to know if he has any disease or illness. Anything, anything at all? Even a hang-nail. Please? Please?

"Did you even PLAY anyone who was ill or dying, Richard? Like, did you ever play an ill Irish man who died at the end?"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,977 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Red Kev wrote: »
    Pat Rabbitte ?

Rarely in the history of Irish politics has a politician dropped his "principles" and "ideals" so quickly when they were offered the seat in the big house with all attached pensions and attrapings.

A seriously mean, nasty, vile, condescending and patronising individual, who rarely debates with people but instead puts them down and does his best to humiliate them.

Take your pension and go Pat Rabbitte. Ireland is better off without your kind.
    +1
    no LLS for me tonight because of that cute hoor .................odious little sleeveen :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

NIMAN wrote: »

He still is a big star. Also, he was on Norton last year, iirc and he was brilliant.

The furniture will be better craic then listening to Pat Rabbitte

The audience sound well-oiled.

He hasn't mentioned anything about David Haye being on?

Red Kev wrote: »

I'd hold that thought for a week or so. If the polls are to be believed, others on the left will be gagging to do the same, within the next week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Tubs looks like someone punched him in the eye

• Registered Users Posts: 81,267 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Did that first lad who ran on gatecrash it?

This is a mix of everything

Was the first fella supposed to be there? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

What the hell is happening.

M

T minus 20 minutes and counting.

• Advertisement

Its like the dancefloor at a wedding

Few old school dancers and then lads in the corners throwing modern shapes

M

Tubs gone jacks?

monkey9 wrote: »
    He hasn't mentioned anything about David Haye being on?

Haye probably saw this "performance" in rehearsals and opted out of the show.

I feel like I'm tripping on very strong acid.

And Sally O' Brien and the way she might look at you.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭omerin

Taxi for Gere

• Registered Users Posts: 12,667 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Trad fusion is nearly as bad as ordinary trad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Great opening!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

In fairness, I've seen worse

• Advertisement
    M

I think Gere might be live, one of the rugby heads mentioned bumping in to him earlier.

Advertisement