Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mornin lad how is you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm okay I suppose, and yourself?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Only ok?. What up?. I'm grand now, finished work for a few days, sleepy time soon..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

A whole mess of junk, but it's grand.

Bit of a pile up?. If you can put it on the long finger do, instead do something you'd like to.. I shall be sleeping, eating and drinking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

bugger me its warm out.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

cgh wrote: »
    bugger me its warm out.....

Well said!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey peeps, how are we?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

HHHOOOWWWLLLLLLLLLLL !!!! :eek:

fm15_fullmoon.jpg

I've picked up a new modship :pac:

• Advertisement

Nice one Angron, what's your new kingdom? On phone so can't see.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hello Jelly beans!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Nice one Angron, what's your new kingdom? On phone so can't see.

He's in charge of the Rock/Metal forum
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hello Jelly beans!

:eek:

A wild Mozz appears

Damn it, where's my Pokéball :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »

:eek:

A wild Mozz appears

Damn it, where's my Pokéball :pac:

:pac: I have become a rare pokemon :pac:

Got the poke radar app this morning. It's telling me there's a nine tails hiding out at the end of the estate, have walked up and down the footpath looking for the little ****er and I have now convinced the neighbours I look like a mumbling crack pot :pac:

Move aside Mew & Mewtwo :pac:

Clearly you're not looking hard enough for said nine tails..

Must get better phone and try Pokémon Go.

Move aside Mew & Mewtwo :pac:

Clearly you're not looking hard enough for said nine tails..

Must get better phone and try Pokémon Go.

I have been up and down that end of the estate for a solid half hour looking for him, getting attacked by rattatas and pidgeys all the while the neighbours out sunning themselves wondering what the **** is the mad goth wan up to on her phone? :pac:

I love it. I haven't had a proper chance to play it though. Work getting in the way and all :P But today I'm on a half day so it's not so bad, I was out and about trying to find that Ninetails.

Howdy Mozz, long time no see.
    Thanks Lith, I'm a cat you see, a curious one!

Howdy Mozz, long time no see.
    Thanks Lith, I'm a cat you see, a curious one!

Hi Grem!! It's being a while all right, sure tis that time of year again :/ But sure let it, how are things with you?

Aye busy enough this side too. All well with ya?. Am here thinking of getting up and going to the sea for a bit.

Ah yeah, can't complain really, just sore feet but I am used to it at this stage of the game :pac:

Tis a day for the seaside Grem. Go while the weather is gorgeous! I'd love to go to the beach today but sure I didn't know I was on a half day until Chef rang and said so. But sure wouldn't have mattered anyway seeing as I would have no way to get there.

Sooner I get my bike license the better!

• Advertisement

The heat's all well and good, but i've changed t-shirts 3 times now, if I keep going I'll be like Axl, changing t-shirts every now and again..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Jeepers Mozz we haven't seen you in a while, hi!

The heat's all well and good, but i've changed t-shirts 3 times now, if I keep going I'll be like Axl, changing t-shirts every now and again..

Axl used to like going shirtless too..

Jeepers Mozz we haven't seen you in a while, hi!

I know, I have being hiding out in the darkest part of the kitchen :pac: Running in the shadows :pac:

How are things with you pet?

Axl used to like going shirtless too..

Back when he wasn't battling the beer belly...

Back when he wasn't battling the beer belly...

I haven't seen any recent pictures of him but I thought I heard he lost some of the weight?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

I haven't seen any recent pictures of him but I thought I heard he lost some of the weight?

Maybe he has lost it, who knows.

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

all sun and no shade make Del something something....

giphy.gif

:pac::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Delirium wrote: »
    all sun and no shade make Del something something....

giphy.gif

:pac::pac:

Crazy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement