Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options
  • 18-02-2016 12:05am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Black Swan did it again. Welcome to her third Lair.

Comments

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah jokes :D Well done Swannie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

well done black swan:D

doing the same here perse :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello hello hello! New Lair! How are we? :)

doing alright here pp :) yourself?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ah jokes :D Well done Swannie :)
    well done black swan:D
    SwanBot deserves the win, not Swannie.
    Hello hello hello! New Lair! How are we? :)
    Help! Help Paws! SwanBot needs her virtual vet to repair all her beak and feather burns from traveling too fast in the Lair 10K race. :eek:

• Advertisement

doing alright here pp yourself?
    I can't complain! How's the writing going?
    Black Swan wrote:
    Help! Help Paws! SwanBot needs her virtual vet to repair all her beak and feather burns from traveling too fast in the Lair 10K race.
    No worries! Paws to the rescue!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh Paws, SwanBot will be so relieved to know that her favourite virtual vet will take care of her. She would tell you herself, but her beak was burned and it hurts to Squawk.

Awh *hug for SwanBot*

I can't complain! How's the writing going?

good to hear:) not too bad now, hope to be finishing up my first draft over the next month or two. have 4 files to be ready for assessment next month and my next work placement coming up in college so go go at the moment:)

good to hear not too bad now, hope to be finishing up my first draft over the next month or two. have 4 files to be ready for assessment next month and my next work placement coming up in college so go go at the moment
    Jeepers you're a very busy woman!

• Advertisement

good to hear:) not too bad now, hope to be finishing up my first draft over the next month or two. have 4 files to be ready for assessment next month and my next work placement coming up in college so go go at the moment:)
    Please make several copies of your draft as you write it ATC. Just remember TE Lawrence who lost his 1st draft on a train, and had to start all over again, which amazingly he did, before publishing Seven Pillars of Wisdom. I used to have nightmares about losing my dissertation draft, so I had a couple electronic files on two laptops, and two paper copies held in a couple different places that I kept updated as I wrote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

where is the bar : O)?
    and who changed the wallpapers : o))

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Congrats Swannie :D, 3 in a row, ain't no easy accomplishment :P

Deadpool was FREAKING AWESOME :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

When confronted by the veritable wall of Swannie in the last few pages of the last Lair I kinda had a feeling it'd be a hat-trick :D:P Congrats Swan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Ooooh new home :D *makes self comfy* :D

Joya wrote: »
    where is the bar : O)?
    Just follow the sign Joya...

4622879531_197x229.jpg
    and who changed the wallpapers : o))
    **Swannie looks at SwanBot, who shrugs shoulders; who then looks at Swannie, who also shrugs**

lake-grey-swan-wallpaper.jpeg
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Congrats Swannie :D, 3 in a row, ain't no easy accomplishment :P
    Swannie and SwanBot just trying to "Keep up with the Kardashians Lith."
    Ooooh new home :D *makes self comfy* :D
    **Swannie fluffs up pillows for Boxers**
    Solitaire wrote: »
    When confronted by the veritable wall of Swannie in the last few pages of the last Lair I kinda had a feeling it'd be a hat-trick :D:P Congrats Swan :D
    rabbit-hat.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Congrats SwanBot. Worthy challenger in the race again.

Wait for Ted's Temple of Temptation & Titillation goes on :(

Brought my duvet out to the couch at about 10.30pm last night to watch TV for a while and ended up falling asleep until about half an hour ago. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Paws.

All going on with job & new move?

Black Swan wrote: »
    Just follow the sign Joya...

4622879531_197x229.jpg

**Swannie looks at SwanBot, who shrugs shoulders; who then looks at Swannie, who also shrugs**

lake-grey-swan-wallpaper.jpeg

ah yea, i thought the place looks familiar but got confused for a sec :D
    alice joya in a wonderland :D

morning people.. sleeping in my west wing turned out to be tricky last night.. someone changed my curtains from red to black .. with stars :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Nicely done, Swannie!

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Swannie is clearly cybers fav Noct! :P :P :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Morning guys

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    All going on with job & new move?
    I'm on day 2 of my 4 days off now. Just woke up. I've packed some stuff away already. I'm moving this day next week. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ban Swan from getting any more threads :pac:

you cannot stop swannie from dancing angron :eek:

you could only join and see what happens! :D

btw thank god tomorrow is friday facebook-tongue-out-emoticon.png

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I look forward to Sunday. Why did I volunteer for a six day week?

Jeepers you're a very busy woman!

Tell me about it! Never been as busy:D
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Please make several copies of your draft as you write it ATC. Just remember TE Lawrence who lost his 1st draft on a train, and had to start all over again, which amazingly he did, before publishing Seven Pillars of Wisdom. I used to have nightmares about losing my dissertation draft, so I had a couple electronic files on two laptops, and two paper copies held in a couple different places that I kept updated as I wrote.

oh that is taken care of, I have a couple of drafts saved on my desktop, more on my USB and some saved on google drive etc. Dont want to think about losing my draft or losing massive amounts of work. Think I'd probably have a heart attack :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

btw thank god tomorrow is friday facebook-tongue-out-emoticon.png

Yeah, thank ****. Have had my sanity tested this week!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement