Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*Frasier voice* I'm listening

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hope you are okay soon Kitty. *hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Oh i didn't understand when you said the evening hadn't been the best earlier, sorry. How are you doing?

Ah like I'm fine, nothing that bad happened, I hit someone's car this evening, and he quite obviously wasn't happy about it, so that's why I was shaken.

EDIT: thanks everyone, I'll be okay :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well unless he was driving some sort diamond encrusted special mobile he can calm down..

Well unless he was driving some sort diamond encrusted special mobile he can calm down..

I just broke his taillight and scratched the bumper a bit, but I said I'd give him the cash to get it fixed instead of going through insurance companies, like I'm fairly new to driving and my insurance is expensive enough as it is, I don't need it going up any more. Plus it wasn't too bad, like it could have been way worse.

• Advertisement

Some people get too wound up (i am one in certain cases :o ) It'll settle ok..

Some people get too wound up (i am one in certain cases :o ) It'll settle ok..

I think it's all over now, I gave him the cash to get it sorted, so I hope I can just move on and forget this ever happened :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Some people love to make unnecessary noise about small things Kitty, I am sure he'll get it sorted and move on from it.

Some people love to make unnecessary noise about small things Kitty, I am sure he'll get it sorted and move on from it.

I'd say so, and I was shaken myself because I'd never had anything like that happen to me before so I kinda didn't know what way to react.

Ghost town here tonight - hellooooooooooooo

• Advertisement

Ghost town here tonight - hellooooooooooooo

This tooown is haunted like a ghost town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Morning ladies :)

That went through my head!. You're up late, you doing ok?.

Good morning to yourself Atc ;)

Morning Caffy, how are things with you now? :)
    That went through my head!. You're up late, you doing ok?.

I certainly am, I'm usually up late anyway! Thinks okay with you?

Good morning to yourself Atc

Thanks grem ;) how are you doing?

Kitty6277 wrote:
    Morning Caffy, how are things with you now?

They're doing OK thanks, can't sleep though, and yourself?

All ok here, well except for the need of match sticks to keep my eyes open :o

All ok here, well except for the need of match sticks to keep my eyes open

Awh I know the feeling grem, not nice :o hope the hours fly for you

It'll be grand, had an extra long day, well few days so it's catching up.. Lots of zzzz later on :)

• Advertisement

They're doing OK thanks, can't sleep though, and yourself?

I'm fairly good, just got into bed and I can tell already that the heat will get to me when I try to sleep. Looks like I'll have to sleep under something lighter than my duvet! :P

I've been sleeping on top of my bed the last couple of days, can't hack the duvet near me :o

It'll be grand, had an extra long day, well few days so it's catching up.. Lots of zzzz later on :)

ah good stuff :) the sleep will be good later on.

Not too bad over here, minus a bit of insomnia and the heat but doing a page or two:)

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I'm fairly good, just got into bed and I can tell already that the heat will get to me when I try to sleep. Looks like I'll have to sleep under something lighter than my duvet! :P

good to hear :) yeah been trying to sleep under a blanket tonight :o

I'm considering having a nap in the sea later. Few nice rock pool type inlets nearby

I've been sleeping on top of my bed the last couple of days, can't hack the duvet near me :o

That always seems like a good idea until you do it, but then you just end up being too cold :o or at least I do anyway! Think I'll have to go in search of something a bit lighter to sleep under.

I'm very restless in general so always throwing covers off and pulling them back on.. Any wonder i'm tired a lot :o

I'm the same these nights, I keep waking up with the bed up in a heap and half the cushions on the floor :o

Finishing line in sight!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement