Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your vehicle here Part 5 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

More pics

attachment.php?attachmentid=394632attachment.php?attachmentid=394633attachment.php?attachmentid=394634attachment.php?attachmentid=394635

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

20160810_152617.jpgfree image hosting

My own 2, missus drives the Accord mostly. Must wash it badly:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Love the accord in that colour very nice. Wheels look good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

jayo26 wrote: »
    Love the accord in that colour very nice. Wheels look good too.

Ill give it a wash over the weekend throw them up for you. I have 225 45 18 Michelin Supersports on them. They have rim protectors on them but even still the alloys are kerb marked.... Great car, have it about 4 years now, apart from getting the DPF cleaned. Never totally happy with the mpg(english import like yours), 42mpg average on a weekly 200 mile motorway commute.

Best of luck with yours, nice car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Ill give it a wash over the weekend throw them up for you. I have 225 45 18 Michelin Supersports on them. They have rim protectors on them but even still the alloys are kerb marked.... Great car, have it about 4 years now, apart from getting the DPF cleaned. Never totally happy with the mpg(english import like yours), 42mpg average on a weekly 200 mile motorway commute.

Best of luck with yours, nice car!

Mine is actually an Irish car mate its 1 owner before me bought and serviced in honda garage down in kerry.

I can't complain on fuel consumption I'm getting about 6.5 liters per 100km from it and that's a mixture of town driving and some trips out the roads to the parents or a day trip on a Sunday somewhere.

All good so far it was in the garage today getting the clutch servo changed in it they develope a squeek seemingly its common and didn't have one in Tockenham when I was buying it and brakes greased because of annoying squeal all covered on guarantee so all ok but lovely to drive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

Got her back from the shop. She's show spec now ! !

j08Uw1A.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I hope to fvck that's another photoshop jobbie :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

I hope to fvck that's another photoshop jobbie :eek:

It is ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

bear1 wrote: »
    It is ;)

Ruining the fun :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

I know a lot of Fords now have keyless start, but this is definitely a step up. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

IMG_20160819_165114_zpswg9xtzzq.jpg

No backing out now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

shietpilot wrote: »
    Ruining the fun :p

She's flush Laaaaddd..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

untitled_3.png

untitled.png

untitled_4.png

Almost time to say goodbye after nearly 8 years, something else has caught my eye..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Yea will finish making advert tomorrow, its comfy and fast but it does nothing for me, i have blueballs for a 350z nismo now and nothing else will do :(

This post was from 4 days ago and it may have been said already but if you're serious, which I hope you are, hold out for a HR model. You crack the 300bhp barrier in a good way for the same tax if it's early 08!
    We have one that comes into us, Jesus is it worth the money!

HR stands for high revs if you're wondering!
    HIGH REVS!
    IN A 3.5 V6!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Welcome to the wagon club FN! What plans have you got for her???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Welcome to the wagon club FN! What plans have you got for her???

Took me a while to get here :p Currently, sort the throttle issue, refresh brakes, oil, coolant, filters, brake fluid, new wiper arm, throw it through the test and see what it needs, after that, I'm not sure what way to go, a nicely setup SE looks well but I might go for an aggressive JDM esque look :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

What's that? Factory say nav, air con and cloth seats?
    JDM as ****. :cool:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭td2008

Sold my e46 m3 last week - what a car. This thing is awesome though

28w06rd.jpg

2e2r0a8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

@ Selous - is that a 2.0r model? (petrol)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

@ Selous - is that a 2.0r model? (petrol)

No, it's the 2.0L diesel, a bit more economical than the petrol,
    I get 5.4-6.0/100km and E390 to tax a year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Lovely e92, best of luck with it?

How does it compare the the e46 so far?

Lovely e92, best of luck with it?

How does it compare the the e46 so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭td2008

Cheers :) Definitely a step up in power over the e46, the noise is also ridiculous , it has a hayward & scott exhaust, actually hope it passes the nct!
    Good bit more comfortable too, has edc which seems to work well, my e46 was very rough with the intrax springs

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

td2008 wrote: »
    Cheers :) Definitely a step up in power over the e46, the noise is also ridiculous , it has a hayward & scott exhaust, actually hope it passes the nct!
    Good bit more comfortable too, has edc which seems to work well, my e46 was very rough with the intrax springs

What? Not sure if you are being sarcastic but how does a 2 ltr diesel have more power than a e46 M3?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

What? Not sure if you are being sarcastic but how does a 2 ltr diesel have more power than a e46 M3?

Look at the bonnet of that E92 that's a little clue as to what's underneath it.

Well wear td fine car.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Sold my e46 m3 last week - what a car. This thing is awesome though

http://i65.tinypic.com/28w06rd.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2e2r0a8.jpg

You fvcken pr!ck :(

It's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Yeah I drove an e46 m3 once and found it quite harsh/crashy, but I was coming from a softly sprung car at the time which prob made it worse. That engine in the e92 is a peach, 8.2k rpm from 8 cylinders is nuts. I only recently found out its basically the same engine as the v10 with two less cylinders. Numbers add up as it's a 4l instead of a 5l, 8 cylinders instead of 10 and 400bhp vs 500bhp.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

The remaining contents of our 1 bed cottage.

Endless bags of clothing, tv, boxes of ornaments and junk belonging to mrs. Fanoboi, a bathroom cabinet, more bags of clothing, all kitchen stuff, kettle, toaster, iron, more bags of clothing, foor puff, dog bed, more clothing, draught excluder, canvases and all the other ****e ou cacumilate...

IMG_20160820_225035.jpg

Absolutely no ****ing no problem what so ****ing ever!
    IMG_20160821_151125.jpg

No wonder it was Irish car of the year 2007 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    My new toy! She aint fast but she makes a lot of noise (9500 RPM) and is great fun to drive. Camera takes crappy photos as the colour in the photos look dull but the paintwork is perfect and very bright red.

Wow LIGHTNING love that Beat.
    We could have a tiny Honda meet only for all the controversy it would cause!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    My new toy! She aint fast but she makes a lot of noise (9500 RPM) and is great fun to drive. Camera takes crappy photos as the colour in the photos look dull but the paintwork is perfect and very bright red.
    ]

Wear well lighting,,! Class little cars I have 2 friends with 2 beats each so if your looking for any parts or tips I can PM them. . Both of them drove around mondello on track days so you might have noticed them. . , can't link on my phone but if you search Honda beat on the desktop site you will find my last photos in an earlier version of this thread! 12 mths ish

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement