Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your vehicle here Part 5 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Love that Beat!

First milestone in the lawnmower today :)

IMG_20160821_174322.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

First milestone in the lawnmower today :)

Mine has gone a further distance, and my phone camera is worse than yours...

Taken yesterday, gave up trying to explain to the wife why I wanted a picture on exactly 100,000km....

You're revving yours a bit are you?
    9gajw9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Mines about to hit 123456

Temp sensor gone TFB?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I've never had a car new enough to get the elusive 80085 milage...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Those Beats are mad craic altogether. And that looks like a nice one. Well may you wear Sir. :)

Impressed at the Civic boot space. :eek:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

rizzodun wrote: »
    You're revving yours a bit are you?

Yeah... just revving... that's the one :pac:
    colm_mcm wrote: »
    Mines about to hit 123456

Temp sensor gone TFB?

The kilometers go nowhere, think there was 83k on it when i got it 5 weeks ago. And yeah, temp sensor is bunched, google says it's a handy fix, but effort.

Quite happy just driving it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

There are at least 2 beats round limerick, yellow and silver. And a yellow suzuki cappuccino. Always nice to see something different :-)

Haven't seen any of them in a while though, insurance might just be impossible for some people these days. Although very close to where one beat used to park there is now a GT86 which would kinda work as a modern replacement!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Yeah... just revving... that's the one :pac:

Passenger seat then, got ya :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

You guys are only warming up those Civics ;-) This was mine just before I sold it, and that's in miles.

http://i.imgur.com/JiypeAJ.jpg

• Advertisement

GoodHow did you get that screen to be so clear?

Good to see everyone has their cruise control primed also :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

GoodHow did you get that screen to be so clear?

Good to see everyone has their cruise control primed also :P

I gave it the odd dusting and that helped, but I also rubbed also the purple stuff off it because it looked awful from the passenger side :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

Did a 2BM wash today, hoovered inside, washed the mats, cleaned windows inside and out, removed the Ford dealership sticker from rear window and applied a Viva La Vlog replacement :P

58gZ7Q4.jpg

OWigapo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Sound for that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Noooo not Griffiths Motor Group! How will they get their free publicity now?!? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

Heres mine (the Blue Mazda). Imagine the driving fun I had when I finished my meeting in town the other day to find someone had decided to park rather close behind me.
    I mean, really???Leh7XI.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Did you have to wait for said person to come back or was there enough room in front to get out, that's just irrrrritating that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I'd have made sure they didn't have a bumper left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

untitled_6.png

My neighbour seriously yanking my chain on his fuel L/100km, mine uses this idling. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Great beat, you should show everyone how mad the interior pattern is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

2ibhkq1.jpg

Hitting the road at the end of the month which will be fantastic. Got new wheels, four new GoodYears and a thorough polish.

Not bad for 15 years old!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Great beat, you should show everyone how mad the interior pattern is.

Zebra skin ftw !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

166man wrote: »
    Hitting the road at the end of the month which will be fantastic. Got new wheels, four new GoodYears and a thorough polish.

I remember when they were released and a friends old man was one of the first to get a demo one for a weekend,a fine car. There was an Alfa 33 in that family too that we commandeered as our car and young lads being young lads we nearly killed ourselves in it one night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭pm.

Almost 20k on the clock now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

166man wrote: »

Can't help but feel you're copying me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

How you finding it I have a 162 TDI and find it has loads of torque for 150 BHP plus it handles very well, They made a nice job of the interior this time..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭pm.

Truckermal wrote: »
    How you finding it I have a 162 TDI and find it has loads of torque for 150 BHP plus it handles very well, They made a nice job of the interior this time..

Love it can't really fault it tbh, it is a bit thirsty when the right foot is heavy but that's to be expected. I'm getting around 9k before I have to fill up the ad blue. I am missing some of the toys I had on the superb

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭alfa beta

11026150_10156109653755106_8636336725773320969_o.jpg

Mrs Alfa Beta a little bit happy with her new wheels!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Nice! :)

Skimmed or full fat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Nice! :)

Skimmed or full fat?

You can't ask a man a question like that about his missus!!! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement