Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 5th Feb 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I have a mother at home RKK who is the same age, I'd match you up no bother??.....;):D

You're ok, thanks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Sam Kade wrote: »

The truth hurts I suppose, are you two still posting here 10 years on?

You're a bit deluded Sam. Why are you on a thread that you call the posters "Sad B'd"...

You laugh at us on AH........

Why are you here tonight? to laugh at us again?........

What even do you mean by 10 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

RobertKK wrote: »
    As a child my sister and I along with the parents would say the rosary every night, we all had to say a decade of the rosary and then if unlucky you would have to say two decades given there are five decades in a rosary.

A decade of the rosary is one our father, 10 hail Mary's and a Glory be to the father.

As a child I was farmed out to friends while my parents went off miles and miles to a family funeral. I was subjected to getting down on the knees every evening to say the rosary. I just did it but thought it was nuts!

• Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

No offence to this man or anything but last Saturday there was a baby death topic and another child death again tonight. It's supposed to be entertainment. How am I supposed to enjoy pigging out on takeaway with this? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Sam Kade wrote: »

You're a bit deluded Sam. Why are you on a thread that you call the posters "Sad B'd"...

Oh why bother Grey. Just ignore him, sit back and enjoy the carousel of enjoyment and excitement that is The Late Late Show.... oh wait :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,816 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

This is too sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Brewdog

OMG RT is milking this poor fella for all he can get!!!

Oh why bother Grey. Just ignore him, sit back and enjoy the carousel of enjoyment and excitement that is The Late Late Show.... oh wait :(

He's an awful goddaw Peter.

:D:D:D

This is too sad.

It should have been given a one hour program on it's own. Not the second segment of a light entertainment show after the two bit German pickpocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

He's a brilliant speaker.

• Advertisement

I hope there were lots of drugs for her to ease out of life. Awful for the parents but I wonder why the need to go on the LLS. Maybe I missed the start, are they campaigning for something?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sad story :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Haven't watched any of this seasons late late. Flicked over by accident there. First words I hear are ......'tell me about her final moments '......,..... Jesus wept RTE........ I know we joke about it being a miseryfest for Friday night entertainment, but it really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Dustin hasn't aged well

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I'm not sure what this interview is achieving.
    I'm saying this as someone who went through the experience of losing someone close to me to cancer.

This is just exploitation!

I'm not sure what this interview is achieving.
    I'm saying this as someone who went through the experience of losing someone close to me to cancer.

This is just exploitation!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Brewdog

I agree, this is bloody twisted. What kind of sick show is this. Graham Norton has a good lineup, im outta here!

monkey9 wrote: »
    He's a brilliant speaker.

I'm very impressed by him. I'd nearly volunteer a day if he was anywhere nearby. And ye know me I'm a heartless b*stard, so that's saying something.

Berserker wrote: »
    Ok, interesting. Another unknown in the world of the RCC for me. Still not as intriguing as the whole business of confession.

Then depending on the day of the week, you say either the joyful, sorrowful or glorious mysteries, each of the mysteries are things that happened in the life of Jesus, so for each of the five joyful for example it is about Jesus from his conception to his time in the temple, the sorrowful about his death, and the glorious about after his death and his mother.

Then there are other prayers at the start, a short prayer in between each decade and then prayers after it.

As for confession, you go to confession, you think what will I say, you think 'I didn't really do anything bad' you need something to say, you make up sins, then finish up saying what your sins were by saying you told some lies, then get your penance :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The duck is a very good idea :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Night all.

Babyscoffee Out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Fair deuce to that man, inspiring stuff.
    aoibheannspinktie.ie

No offence to this man or anything but last Saturday there was a baby death topic and another child death again tonight. It's supposed to be entertainment. How am I supposed to enjoy pigging out on takeaway with this? :(

RTE believes Irish people feel better by having people on who have situations who are worse than your own.

Ah sure it could be worse...

Balmed Out wrote: »
    Fair deuce to that man, inspiring stuff.
    aoibheannspinktie.ie

Well, the website just crashed. They should have upgraded their hosting package knowing they were gonna be on the late late.

Then depending on the day of the week, you say either the joyful, sorrowful or glorious mysteries, each of the mysteries are things that happened in the life of Jesus, so for each of the five joyful for example it is about Jesus from his conception to his time in the temple, the sorrowful about his death, and the glorious about after his death and his mother.

Then there are other prayers at the start, a short prayer in between each decade and then prayers after it.

As for confession, you go to confession, you think what will I say, you think 'I didn't really do anything bad' you need something to say, you make up sins, then finish up saying what your sins were by saying you told some lies, then get your penance :pac:
    That's the best synopsis of Catholicism I've ever heard.:D

hahahahaha... what is that woman doing with a magnifying glass and her armpit???!!! :D

Lord Graciously Hear Us.

*kneels down*
    *sits down*
    *looks at what other people are doing*
    *kneels again*

• Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

Jason Manford is a funny guy. Good one to follow on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,192 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Terry Wogan RIP :(

• Advertisement

Comedy is difficult on the LLS.

Advertisement