Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 5th Feb 2016

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

I'm looking forward to next week, the crazy cringy anything could happen is better than the dull misery that features most weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

tinpib wrote: »
    I think she is feminine, pretty aswell.

It was more her frame really. I just thought it was very male like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Hooked

Food need labels. People don't...

Yet he/she spent that interview labelling him/herself as male gender trapped in a female exterior. One of 10 variations on the new 'labelling' for such people.

Pffffft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

PressRun wrote: »
    Why does it make any difference to you what random strangers choose to identify as?

It really seems to bother people of a middle-aged, somewhat... curmudgeonly persuasion. I live in abject fear of developing that kind of black & white, incurious outlook on life.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Piece in the media during the week about adding a 3rd type of toilet to schools in the country to accommodate students not wanting to use male/female toilets. This at a time where there's not even enough toilets for disabled users, ffs.

Pretty much flies in the face of inclusion was my thought when I heard about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I love everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Autosport wrote: »
    I love everyone :)

It's the machines we have to watch out for.

Skynet and them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Piece in the media during the week about adding a 3rd type of toilet to schools in the country to accommodate students not wanting to use male/female toilets. This at a time where there's not even enough toilets for disabled users, ffs.

Also, i hear some don't have enough pre-fabs as well & then this, sheesh!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I think Autosport is in heat tonight! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

monkey9 wrote: »
    I think Autosport is in heat tonight! :pac:

I actually laughed out loud when I read that :D i do think most of posts sounded like I was but I blame tubs and Bannon :D what's a lady to do :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Keith, did you lose your signal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

Calm down Phil...

Why are they talking about the rubberbandits?

Calm down Martypants and listen to what he says about them and you 'll get your answer ffs

Advertisement