Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 5th Feb 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Jesus Wept.

Why can't Boards stop the double posting?

Dermot.......you talk too fast and you're getting money for rope.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Tubridy and your man have identical noses, snow plough nose they call it and both are equally as boring.

Jesus Wept.

Why can't Boards stop the double posting?

Dermot.......you talk too fast and you're getting money for rope.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,181 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

For a guy who costs a lot to design you a once in a lifetime home, they all end up looking the same.

Zero originality.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Awww I loved little Michael :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Mourinho "holding talks with Man Utd"

That's the second sign of the apocalypse

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35508280

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Gawd, I thought this lot were long gone.

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Tubridy and your man have identical noses, snow plough nose they call it and both are equally as boring.

Hi Sam.

Dman001 wrote: »
    If people want The Late, Late off the air it's quite simple, all they have to do is stop watching it. It still gets the most ratings out of any show each week, as long as that is the case RTE won't get rid of it or change it. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" as they say. If they chance changing it in any way, they could feck up the ratings and that will effect advertising revenue. Personally, I think it badly needs to be overhauled and think RTE should take the risk. But that won't happen unless people decide not to watch it each week. The irony of it all is that there is a thread over in the Television forum each week complaining how awful it is, yet each one of them watch the show each week until the end. Anywhoo, I'll be sticking to a bit of Netflix viewing each Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Wouldn't surprise me if they were related... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

One-hit wonders?

• Advertisement

A bit of music to liven us up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

If one likes light and space they should become an astronaut.

oh janey, he might need the double seat on the 46A these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭freddie1970

What ****e how can they really be showing this on a Friday night...pure and utter drivel...late late used to be controversial interesting ..now it is just muck

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

My favourite Bagatelle song is Second Violin, but it always plays Second Fiddle to Summer in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 72,207 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

And Tubs on the bus told me about JFK. I was glad we weren't goin' too far. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

NIMAN wrote: »
    For a guy who costs a lot to design you a once in a lifetime home, they all end up looking the same.

Zero originality.

That's my one complaint about the show. All of his projects look the same when he is finished with them. Not much character in them either. They look a bit sterile.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Jaysus, Liam Reilly is after getting old.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,207 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Skid X wrote: »
    My favourite Bagatelle song is Second Violin, but it always plays Second Fiddle to Summer in Dublin

:pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

They should have had Liam Reilly in the middle. It looks like they are waiting for Axl Rose to come out in his gym shorts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

No better feeling than standing on the Hill and belting this out after another Dubs AI win. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

An absolute classic timeless great song and great to hear it anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,351 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Social Housing is in a much bigger crisis here than private homes being built by banks and developers.

My own local council Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown has about 5,000 social housing applicants on a waiting list. Only 3 or 4 years ago that waiting list I read was at 2,000 applicants. There is a severe lack of council properties being built in that area as well. It's just mindboggling to believe these statistics from the councils to there astute laziness at this issue.

Thought they had retired years ago :(

Shows how much of a fan I am :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

$5,000 to buy mosquito nets for when the Zika virus arrives when holidaying in the Caribbean.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

It's just mindboggling to believe these statistics from the councils to there astute laziness at this issue.

The council or the people expecting the free houses?

Another ad for Bannon :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Social Housing is in a much bigger crisis here than private homes being built by banks and developers.

My own local council Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown has about 5,000 social housing applicants on a waiting list. Only 3 or 4 years ago that waiting list I read was at 2,000 applicants. There is a severe lack of council properties being built in that area as well. It's just mindboggling to believe these statistics from the councils to there astute laziness at this issue.

Laziness?

RobertKK wrote: »
    $5,000 to buy mosquito nets for when the Zika virus arrives when holidaying in the Caribbean.

I'll try the nets out ;)

• Advertisement

Sam......this is for you.

What sad b@stards, they have their own little entertainment thing going but fail to realize what sad lives they have.
    Dman001 wrote: »
    If people want The Late, Late off the air it's quite simple, all they have to do is stop watching it. It still gets the most ratings out of any show each week, as long as that is the case RTE won't get rid of it or change it. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" as they say. If they chance changing it in any way, they could feck up the ratings and that will effect advertising revenue.

Personally, I think it badly needs to be overhauled and think RTE should take the risk. But that won't happen unless people decide not to watch it each week. The irony of it all is that there is a thread over in the Television forum each week complaining how awful it is, yet each one of them watch the show each week until the end. Anywhoo, I'll be sticking to a bit of Netflix viewing each Friday.
    Chat conversation end
    Type a message...

Advertisement