Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭goochy

nice white Bentley Bentayga 161D was featured here the other day - I see Paddy Connollys have ad in irish times today ( not on net) with used 161 model for sale for about €459k !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

goochy wrote: »
    nice white Bentley Bentayga 161D was featured here the other day - I see Paddy Connollys have ad in irish times today ( not on net) with used 161 model for sale for about €459k !

Even at half that I think it's too much. But each to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭crusha101

They are going for about 200k pounds in the uk

it depends on what spec. you go for - theirs a launch addition - some new cars are selling for £250k. Knowing Paddy Connolly its just a way of getting attention - ' I operate from **** premises that I advertise as being in Dublin not Wicklow and I make it look in photos that I have lovely showrooms to get peoples interest'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Sorry for the poor pic, earlier today on the Malahide road

temporary_zps03ytawlw.png?1466617814507&1466617824943&1466617845480

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Is that a TVR or a Morgen?

I better be joking with that last question or I shouldn't be on this forum. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Nah just a modified ford focus.

Its a tvr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

God those Fiat Ducatos are horrible looking from the front!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

shietpilot wrote: »

This is all I see:
    1ec34c508c37a02515fec5a9de2a8933.jpg

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭ofcork

You can spec a dash clock that costs 150K in these!!

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

f6d1d837_deb3_41a8_845f_948d0fb0a1ce.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

No pic but I seen a black 161d Ford mustang in finglas on Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭crusha101

a nice 151 db9 a 152 f type and a 161 ford mustang in the car park at work , il get pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cullow123

Mercedes-Benz C63 S AMG in Brady's:
    [img][/img]o7bcnTH.jpg
    [img][/img]YIh3xGl.jpg

Mercedes-Benz S500:
    [img][/img]JILH0kk.jpg
    [img][/img]PueiLnv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

That C63S......drool! I would kill for one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭ofcork

Always loved mercedes but this new design direction im not so sure these will age well and look too much alike.

Saw the 161d white bentley 4x 4 in balls bridge today driven by woman in maybe her 40s , wasn't impressed to say the least . Whether it's a 300k or 450k car it didn't look worth either amount. Just a posh audi q7 really

I think the Bentagya is a nice car - my only gripe is with the alloys they all seem to have. They're, to me, very much the kind of thing you see on concept cars. Its hard to describe

Have u seem one in the flesh ? You know they are based on a Q7 ? Don't think the germans have made a good looking bentley since they took over - all an aquired taste. The arnage is last of real non vw / audi bentleys and all the better for it !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,417 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

shietpilot wrote: »

You get used to them, there's a newer one again that looks even more crazy.
    We went to a festival a few weeks back and stayed in a camping site, it was like a Ducato owners club meeting! 90% of the campers there were Ducatos. we were in an early 90s boxy Ducato so felt like the poor relations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Anyone else catch the rake of Morgans coming in from Dublin Port? at least 5 (possibly more as they were dotted around the traffic) were on the south quays when I was leaving work this evening. Here's one, I didn't get a chance to snap the others as there were junkies about.

389811.jpg

Horrible horrible things ! Look nice but going by reviews they are as outdated to drive as they look and not cheap.

None of the bentleys developed by vw are what you would call good looking cars and they share too many VAg parts . In terms of how they drive suspension is too hard. And yes I have driven many of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Horrible horrible things ! Look nice but going by reviews they are as outdated to drive as they look and not cheap.

The Morgan's? I didn't think they were trying to be modern with their classic cars, that's why they are appealing to those who drive them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

jozi wrote: »
    The Morgan's? I didn't think they were trying to be modern with their classic cars, that's why they are appealing to those who drive them

Indeed. To describe them as "outdated" is to miss the point of them.

Spent an afternoon at their factory once back in the '90's - I had an uncle who always had at least one. He used to hillclimb with them in the 50's with my dad. 'Hand made' doesn't begin to do them justice.

Its not often you see a guy finishing a chassis with a plane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Spotted these 2 within 20ft of each other.....i can't decide which I like more!

:)

I have on many occasions seen a Maserati like that one in Clarehall SC with a full sized steering wheel lock on. Its mad

Lovely cars though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

27287683993_b97ed1a81d_c.jpg

Yours for €199,999. Lewis Motors, Cabinteely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Lewis Motors seems to have become the Beshoff's of SoCoDub. Friend of mine bought a car from him a while back and it was straight and genuine. Seems like a decent man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement