Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Tropheus wrote: »
    Is that the one that was in Joe Duffy's? Hardly two of them on Irish plates.

Just did a bit of searching back on this thread and found a picture of the one in Porsche Centre Dublin. It's not the same one so there are at least two on Irish plates. These would be well north of €400k.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Tropheus wrote: »
    Just did a bit of searching back on this thread and found a picture of the one in Porsche Centre Dublin. It's not the same one so there are at least two on Irish plates. These would be well north of €400k.

They're nowhere near €400k+ :confused: the one pictured was sold by Joe Duffy, what other one are you talking about? There's at least six or seven of them here but that's the only black one I've seen on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    They're nowhere near €400k+ :confused: the one pictured was sold by Joe Duffy, what other one are you talking about? There's at least six or seven of them here but that's the only black one I've seen on this thread.

Just looked again. I thought it was a GT2RS. Joe Duffy has/had a GT2RS in the showroom on Irish plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Seen this mint Fiesta at work this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Seen this mint Fiesta at work this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭tc20

Greystones the other day - the sound off this as he pulled in was just superb :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 73,413 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

85 Camry and 87 Corolla randomly both in front of me. Not convoying or anything.

81-B99-F64-5350-47-CF-A530-5-B96-ED6-D5-E18.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

colm_mcm wrote: »
    85 Camry and 87 Corolla randomly both in front of me. Not convoying or anything.

Are you entirely sure that picture wasn't taken in 1988?! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 51,162 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Na, Corofin always feels like it's stuck in a different era.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭opus

Was walking past a boarded up garage in Cork city centre on the way to work last week so (being nosey :o) shoved my phone in the windows & used nightsight on the camera. Would love to know what auto is buried under all the crap!

513463.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,162 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'm guessing a Mercedes of some sort, probably a w123.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

488 in Meath
    49912635431_c54fb93bc1_k.jpgferrari by JJ McClure, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Parapara2017

Tell me they didn't take the Ferrari through the auto car wash... 😱

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

Tell me they didn't take the Ferrari through the auto car wash... ��

No, I had the same thought at the time. Fantastic note from it on startup

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭davidglanza

opus wrote: »
    Was walking past a boarded up garage in Cork city centre on the way to work last week so (being nosey :o) shoved my phone in the windows & used nightsight on the camera. Would love to know what auto is buried under all the crap!

513463.jpg

Pass that daily.
    Its an old merc

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

RS6

513592.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Parapara2017

FbQAhtm
    FbQAhtm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I am terrible for taking pics of the local metal, it's a little weird when you see Lamborghini, Ferrari and Porsche on a daily basis. Looking out my window I can see a 911 Targa and an M6 so the novelty wears off pretty quick. Here are some of my neighbour's cars from the underground of our building. I live in a gated community which is huge and has about 6k residents so this doesn't even scratch the surface of some of the amazing cars around. Wife and I play a game when out for an evening walk of "count the cars." We guess a number and then see how many of that brand we see. We did 24 Porsches one night, 5 Bentleys another night and so on. The SQ5 has not moved in months as far as I can see.

[IMG][/img]718.jpg
    [IMG][/img]AM.jpg
    [IMG][/img]CL63.jpg
    [IMG][/img]GW.jpg
    [IMG][/img]lamboo.jpg
    [IMG][/img]SQ5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,413 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Wife and I play a game when out for an evening walk of "count the cars." We guess a number and then see how many of that brand we see.

4-A9-D6926-2-A3-F-4-A47-A91-B-189-BEF0-A34-FB.jpg
    :D

colm_mcm wrote: »
    4-A9-D6926-2-A3-F-4-A47-A91-B-189-BEF0-A34-FB.jpg
    :D

Lockdown in an Arab country where there is shag all to do pre lockdown will do awful things to a man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

I am terrible for taking pics of the local metal, it's a little weird when you see Lamborghini, Ferrari and Porsche on a daily basis. Looking out my window I can see a 911 Targa and an M6 so the novelty wears off pretty quick. Here are some of my neighbour's cars from the underground of our building. I live in a gated community which is huge and has about 6k residents so this doesn't even scratch the surface of some of the amazing cars around. Wife and I play a game when out for an evening walk of "count the cars." We guess a number and then see how many of that brand we see. We did 24 Porsches one night, 5 Bentleys another night and so on. The SQ5 has not moved in months as far as I can see.

I wonder has the owner just abandoned it?

https://drivetribe.com/p/the-story-behind-dubais-abandoned-eBGFh7fQTni3YaiWzdir-A?iid=Wl1A0rAaQz2JM5DS2x7_UQ

Pete123456 wrote: »

I wonder has the owner just abandoned it?

https://drivetribe.com/p/the-story-behind-dubais-abandoned-eBGFh7fQTni3YaiWzdir-A?iid=Wl1A0rAaQz2JM5DS2x7_UQ

Possible, the carrera outside hasn't moved in months and is covered in a thick layer of dust. That said a lot of people have been locked out of the country as there are zero flights coming in. My boss has been stuck in the UK since March.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

My first time seeing one of these - Dublin 8.

IMG-20200608-055238.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Im sure its been posted before, but always worth looking at again. Aston Martin DBS outside grand canal hotel. Possibly owner? Ive seen a black RS6 there before too. The yellow trims are very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,708 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Muppet Man wrote: »
    Im sure its been posted before, but always worth looking at again. Aston Martin DBS outside grand canal hotel. Possibly owner? Ive seen a black RS6 there before too. The yellow trims are very nice.

Yes I'd say same owner, the RS6 had a similar MAC plate. Can't recall the exact business they are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Yes I'd say same owner, the RS6 had a similar MAC plate. Can't recall the exact business they are in.

https://www.mac-group.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

20200609-160041.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

2020-06-09-17-09-37.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭JustARandomGuy

Whats-App-Image-2020-06-10-at-13-10-56.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭opus

Walked past this in Cork at lunchtime.

515914.jpg

This discussion has been closed.