Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,161 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It's a Mitsuoka Viewt, basically a Japanese import Nissan Micra/March built to resemble an old Jaguar.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,411 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Oh Christ, they’ve only gone and imported it. Irish insurance disc in window.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Bad colour, but I definitely would.

I nearly would too, just to turn up at Terenure in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

The lighting of the rear end pic really highlights where the Micra body was cut off vertically at the C pillar and the Mitsuoka body added. Never seen that in one before.

Edit: or is it dirt running out of the roof gutter?

• Advertisement

Just dirt.

On so many levels!

You think that's bad, this is another of their creations - the Galue based on the 2007 to 2013 Toyota Corolla:

Mitsuoka_Galue_2-04.jpg

They also used the bigger JDM Nissan Cedric for the Galue before and after the above version. There is even a convertible version.

There is definitely a whiff of Yakuza Boss off this:
    mitsuoka-galue-ii-1999-2005-sedan-interior-3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

bazz26 wrote: »
    You think that's bad, this is another of their creations -

That needs a nsfw tag....

There was a Mitsuoka La Seyde that I saw in the flesh years ago.
    Makes the above look tame.

Think it was based on a Nissan SX

They did a cool looking Rock Star which was a Mazda MX-5 fitted to look like an old Corvette Stingray:

rockstar_ph02.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭tc20

lunchtime day in Greystones..a thing of beauty, and I'd say an absolute beast of a car if you wanted it to be.
    Sounded amazing as it drove off.
    Not just a regular XK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

tc20 wrote: »
    lunchtime day in Greystones..a thing of beauty, and I'd say an absolute beast of a car if you wanted it to be.
    Sounded amazing as it drove off.
    Not just a regular XK

According to da internet the XKR-S didnt come out until 2009 and that spoiler is bogus....its just a XKR with a fake badge, bad wheels and a distastful spoiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gary550

According to da internet the XKR-S didnt come out until 2009 and that spoiler is bogus....its just a XKR with a fake badge, bad wheels and a distastful spoiler.

Fairly convincing front end in fairness...

oh well, it certainly looked the part, the chrome kickplates too had the "xk r-s" on them.. i wouldn't be a fan of spoilers on large performance cars (saloon or coupe) but i dont think the wheels are bad. It did sound fantastic though, thats for sure

gary550 wrote: »
    Fairly convincing front end in fairness...

feint whiff of MGF??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Today... photo by phone:

AcnYJLQ.jpg

Greystones

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Car007

Happened to see the only Irish registered Porsche 911.2 GT3 RS Weissach in Sutton yesterday.

Video on my Instagram @dylanhennessycars if anyone is keen on seeing an excessive amount of carbon!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

Spotted an English reg 458 spider twice now in Dunshaughlin. No pic yet. Fairly young looking lad driving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Car007 wrote: »
    Happened to see the only Irish registered Porsche 911.2 GT3 RS Weissach in Sutton yesterday.

Video on my Instagram @dylanhennessycars if anyone is keen on seeing an excessive amount of carbon!

Do you happen to have more photos you can share here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

I'm sorry about repost, but got sick looking at the previous picture

Also a vid

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_vDdL-nRYo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

gELUpSh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭GeneHunt

jjmcclure wrote: »
    Spotted an English reg 458 spider twice now in Dunshaughlin. No pic yet. Fairly young looking lad driving it.

Ah yes I was the 458 spider in Dunshaughlin too (no photos yet, but it looked petty much like this one below!!), I've forgotten the whole reg, but its starts with V8 V--

ferrari-458-spider-2dr-auto-414145067-4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

Yep, that's the one V8 - something.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cullow123

jjmcclure wrote: »

I think that Ferrari belongs to the Ferrari Experience, they are raffling off one at the end of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭This is it

There's a lad from Dunshaughlin driving for Ferrari Experience now. He was racing in the UK previously, F3 I think, not sure if he still is. Serious car to have a lend of!

Edit, won't link it but it's on their FB page

4-AD188-DA-494-A-4230-A4-AC-DA1-C14-EAE15-E.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭GeneHunt

The above picture reminded me of this VW, that I spotted last year.512638.jpg

512639.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

That yellow golf belongs to my old neighbour. It’s diesel, a total minter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Carpentry wrote: »
    I'm sorry about repost, but got sick looking at the previous picture

Also a vid

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_vDdL-nRYo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Is that the one that was in Joe Duffy's? Hardly two of them on Irish plates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,981 ✭✭✭opus

Spotted this old tank while out for a jog earlier, wouldn't have stopped except I spotted the V8 badge on the front wheel arch.

512722.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement