Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part III

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

Carnacalla wrote: »
    32 seats, only first flight preclear, and €1000ish per way, as above.
    You sure ? Cant imagine BA make money on 32k from London City to New York.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,114 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

chillin117 wrote: »
    You sure ? Cant imagine BA make money on 32k from London City to New York.

Fares are £1500 one way and £2800 return (Maybe a small bit more than 1000ish per way), but pax numbers are regulary at only 15-16 per flight.

EI511 Perpignan-Dublin did a big loop south of Wales at crusing altitude, and then made it's way direct to SNN, about to turn for approach now.

That makes the 5th divert to SNN today and the 6th from DUB.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Fares are £1500 one way and £2800 return (Maybe a small bit more than 1000ish per way), but pax numbers are regulary at only 15-16 per flight.

I read somewhere that some customers corporate travel departments buy x number of seats over the course of the year, so load factors aren't such an identifier of commercial success

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,149 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Jesus serious delay for the Knock- Gatwick passengers tonight, flight cancelled and they are waiting to be bussed to Dublin I assume, but not untill 3am?!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Locker10a wrote: »
    Jesus serious delay for the Knock- Gatwick passengers tonight, flight cancelled and they are waiting to be bussed to Dublin I assume, but not untill 3am?!!!!

Folks in Gatwick - apparently a problem with runway there? Either way their 7pm to Dub is boarding now. Similar delay time...

Dardania wrote: »
    Locker10a wrote: »

Folks in Gatwick - apparently a problem with runway there? Either way their 7pm to Dub is boarding now. Similar delay time...
    Yeah the runway was closed earlier due to damage and emergency repair work, lots of cancelled flights.

RVP's (Reduced Visibility procedures) coming into force at DUB, due to fog patches. Last lander got lights at 300ft.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

Interesting one not seen often in Irish skies approaching the west coast Korean Air9987 a 777-3 routing Montreal to Baku. Must be a charter or ferry.

Also a second aircraft doing the same route out over the mid Atlantic KE9985.

RVP's (Reduced Visibility procedures) coming into force at DUB, due to fog patches. Last lander got lights at 300ft.

IRVR's down to 550m, LVP's now in place.

The delays shall start, NOW!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Fog isnt that bad......Irelands eye is straight ahead at 6km! Can you not see it?

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

BZ wrote: »
    Interesting one not seen often in Irish skies approaching the west coast Korean Air9987 a 777-3 routing Montreal to Baku. Must be a charter or ferry.

Also a second aircraft doing the same route out over the mid Atlantic KE9985.

Formula 1 teams equipment and personnel I'd imagine. They were racing in Montreal on Sunday and begin practice in Baku on Thursday for the European GP on Sunday.
    All equipment & cars etc were due into Baku by Tuesday...

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

lfc200 wrote: »
    Formula 1 teams equipment and personnel I'd imagine. They were racing in Montreal on Sunday and begin practice in Baku on Thursday for the European GP on Sunday.
    All equipment & cars etc were due into Baku by Tuesday...

Thanks for the info!

Good few aicraft holding now! Other half is Cabin Crew, 30min to dublin from Madrid......she wont be impressed!!

Either will i......i have to collect her and be up a 6 😲

Good few aicraft holding now! Other half is Cabin Crew, 30min to dublin from Madrid......she wont be impressed!!

Either will i......i have to collect her and be up a 6 😲

Exiting LVP's now, holding will shorten.

Edit: Never mind, back in LVP's again!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Mech1

dropping Ground freq again. It will be back in the morning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

SSJ Superjet on the way in too AF59371 /BCY9371

FR559 gone around at DUB.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Ryanair go around, reason : "Zero visiblity"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,860 ✭✭✭trellheim

Some picture on FR @DUB right now for this hour of the night

• Advertisement

EI529 requesting a CAT III approach, denied by ATC as they are above LVP criteria.

going to broadcast the updated ATIS as soon as we have a gap in landers

chillin117 wrote: »
    SSJ Superjet on the way in too AF59371 /BCY9371

Everytime i see SU on the screen i feel like im back playing Ace Combat :)

Missus is FR7157......id say she's pretty dizzy and pissed off haha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Fog in June eh

Clear transmissions heard from aircraft just over Torquay!!! gotta be a record for this feed.:D

360Km approx.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

Everytime i see SU on the screen i feel like im back playing Ace Combat :)

Missus is FR7157......id say she's pretty dizzy and pissed off haha

Was on it last night, looked very foggy from inside!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Shannon Control

Titan airways 733 operating LPFR-EIDW today, not a nice surprise for the pax https://www.flightradar24.com/EIN49W/a056623

Titan airways 733 operating LPFR-EIDW today, not a nice surprise for the pax https://www.flightradar24.com/EIN49W/a056623
    I'd only love to be surprised by a classic 73 upon boarding ! Getting rare these days!

I'll be flying on EI-STA soon, that'll be fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭john boye

Is that another new ATR for Stobart currently approaching DUB from TLS?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement