Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Division

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ihackedboardz

yea, just reinstall somewhere different, your account is stored on their servers so you won't loose anything

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

anyone else been really laggy since the Incursions update? Before that, everything was perfect at a constant 60 fps..

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Pedro34

10/10 worth it..also, anyone feel free to add me: AParty - lvl 30, 80k DPS, 50k hp. Mainly working on getting better gear before raiding DZ

Hi man,

I going to add you later on.
    My tag in walkoveya

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Pedro34 wrote: »
    Hi man,

I going to add you later on.
    My tag in walkoveya

No problem.. I've advanced a bit since then...220k dps, 50k hp :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭Glebee

Only just really started to get into this. Lovely looking game and the gameworld is nice. Only just starting to step foot into the dark zone though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

unfortunately there isnt alot to the game after the story. very grindy and boring imo after that. didnt hold my attention after completing the story. pity cos it had so much potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

tazzzZ wrote: »
    unfortunately there isnt alot to the game after the story. very grindy and boring imo after that. didnt hold my attention after completing the story. pity cos it had so much potential.

I agree, I still play every second day because fir some reason I enjoy it.

Which makes no sense.

I think this game suffered a lot of hype as well as, not enough content I would of liked to.see them open up new york like a crazy two.hour central park run with intel, and bad guys that furtheres the stroy line.

How ever I think the idea of the game was great, if they take the base model.of the game, and do some content work there sequel will be awesome.

With a movie I think theres alot more to go with this game. In some respects they can only improve on it.

Advertisement