Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Division

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Coyler

The setting alone is worth a look if you have a free copy. As for the whole mechanic, it's very much to taste. Pushes my buttons but I can completely see it leaving somebody else cold.

Calvin, I'll add you but work and kids means I'm still back in the early 20s (M4ylar). Should be at 30 soon enough though. Hopefully others here would offer to add either of us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Coyler wrote: »
    The setting alone is worth a look if you have a free copy. As for the whole mechanic, it's very much to taste. Pushes my buttons but I can completely see it leaving somebody else cold.

Calvin, I'll add you but work and kids means I'm still back in the early 20s (M4ylar). Should be at 30 soon enough though. Hopefully others here would offer to add either of us :)

No problem! I'm still a relatively new lvl 30 so it's all good :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

10/10 worth it..also, anyone feel free to add me: AParty - lvl 30, 80k DPS, 50k hp. Mainly working on getting better gear before raiding DZ
    Coyler wrote: »

I'll add the both of you later tonight aswell (usagi1976 - lvl 30, 125k DPS, 60k HP, DZ lvl 25). In a similar boat with work and kids but would be good to have some decent folks to roam the streets of Manhattan with. :)

Coyler - no probs on helping you with any missions too. It's all good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Hard to get some good groups going in DZ, Name Kitvit, looking at DZ05 -DZ06 farming
    160kdps 65khp with DZ Level 38

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

KilOit wrote: »
    Hard to get some good groups going in DZ, Name Kitvit, looking at DZ05 -DZ06 farming
    160kdps 65khp with DZ Level 38

Feel free to add me Damien-D-Alien, DZ lvl 52 but have crap gear, only 120kdps 55k health.

• Advertisement

I'll add you both also although not sure if I'm too low level for ya - up to dz lvl 32 after some soloing last night. 138k dps and 58.5k health now.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Coyler

I'll add you both as well but not sure how useful I'd be for a while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭Glebee

Getting booted out alot the last few days, getting a message mid game that my account is not available

I'm also looking for groups to DZ farm with, think I'm around level 22 in DZ. will only be available weekends tho, college during the week :( uplay: AParty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

hey I'm level 40 DZ and 30 on the other looking for people who are interested in boosting xp and phionex credits don't really want to get into looting unless its a yellow.

any one interested my user name is UltrFlat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Odarallo09

Hi guys, I just got the division and I am looking for people to group up with, anyone interested? Im a total noob at the moment rank 9 and DZ 1 cause I keep getting wtf owned by higher guys

Odarallo09 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I just got the division and I am looking for people to group up with, anyone interested? Im a total noob at the moment rank 9 and DZ 1 cause I keep getting wtf owned by higher guys

I'd recommend completing the story to get to lvl 30..also, best way to tackle the DZ is at each level cap you enter it. You'll be among the highest levels there and the better equipped, so it'll be a lot easier.

I'd recommend completing the story to get to lvl 30..also, best way to tackle the DZ is at each level cap you enter it. You'll be among the highest levels there and the better equipped, so it'll be a lot easier.

Thanks, I'll give it a try :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Eddiequigz

add me eddiequigz on steam same on uplay on most evenings lvl 27 dz

Eddiequigz wrote: »
    add me eddiequigz on steam same on uplay on most evenings lvl 27 dz

Added you, my tag is Dameeda :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

2.9 gig patch now available on Steam, if anyone is in a rush to patch.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Did Falcon Lost for the first time tonight.

Holy f**k that was HARD.

Great sense of accomplishment at the end though.

Rob2D wrote: »

Holy f**k that was HARD.

Did you get a reward? I heard they were cut off for a while

Did you get a reward? I heard they were cut off for a while

Yeah, two new dark greens and a gold.

One green for doing it and one as a drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Holy f**k that was HARD.

The little tunnel/bunker in the middle is a great defensive spot. The only time you are troubled is during a shotgun rush.

• Advertisement

Maguined wrote: »
    The little tunnel/bunker in the middle is a great defensive spot. The only time you are troubled is during a shotgun rush.

Yeah that's where we were and we managed to die once on wave 8. Sucks that the snipers can get you in there too. And we nearly all wiped on wave 15 when the drones zapped us the same time as a few grenades/shotguns came in. I don't know how we survived it :pac:

I only have 20,000/600 health as well which made it tough for me.

Yeah that's where we were and we managed to die once on wave 8. Sucks that the snipers can get you in there too. And we nearly all wiped on wave 15 when the drones zapped us the same time as a few grenades/shotguns came in. I don't know how we survived it :pac:

I only have 20,000/600 health as well which made it tough for me.

Jaysus I found anything less than 60k health to be terribly brittle I could not imagine only 20K. You must have beast DPS or skill power though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I find health makes feck all difference , I had 159K health and got 1 shotted to 5% health in pvp and pve and the exact same story when I had 60k health, it seems the game just leaves you at 5% health regardless, makes it feel as if all the stats are a lie and pointless, never seen this sort of scenario in an rpg before.

Ive tested this many times in pve, snipers bringing me down to 5% health both with 160k health and 60k health [exact same NPC], absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah I had pretty high skill but I've since buffed my health because from now on I want to start spending the majority of my time in the DZ. I'm after that Nomad gear!

But I've heard it from other people as well about super high health not really making much of a difference. It sounds like anything over 60K yields fairly similar results. Can't speak for it myself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,135 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Dcully wrote: »
    Ive tested this many times in pve, snipers bringing me down to 5% health both with 160k health and 60k health [exact same NPC], absolutely ridiculous.

I've noticed something similar, I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a 2nd-chance mechanic in play at least for vs. NPCs.

So the powerplant wouldn't load right for me last night and I kept falling out of the map because the floor inside wouldn't load in. Did anyone else experience this?

On the bright side, I finally got a piece of nomad gear in a supply drop which was cool.

So the powerplant wouldn't load right for me last night and I kept falling out of the map because the floor inside wouldn't load in. Did anyone else experience this?

On the bright side, I finally got a piece of nomad gear in a supply drop which was cool.

I had the floor problem before at the entrance to the base of operations. I tried reloading but it didn't work so I had to wait till the next day before it would work again.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ihackedboardz

having the same issue with the power station myself, some people suggested that it could be the client side at fault rather then the Ubisoft servers...

So... that in mind I reinstalling the game again, this time on a ssd to rule out bottlenecks, I've also heard if you walk rather then sprint it might fix it...

I'll let you know how I get on!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ihackedboardz

maybe just luck, but it seems to have improved a little... much faster loading times obviously :)

• Advertisement

So... that in mind I reinstalling the game again, this time on a ssd to rule out bottlenecks

I presume this is just a case of uninstalling via UPlay and re-installing to a different location? You don't have to manually backup/move any local settings files etc? I'm guessing your characters are all stored online anyway. Tempted to do the same as it can be a little slow loading missions.

Advertisement