Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Matchday Thread

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Phew. I get 15 points from Ashley Williams and the forum is down. Nightmare.

Right, guess what.....I got 15 points from Ashley Williams lads!!! :D. 71 for the week despite 8 blanks out of 11 players. Should be inside top half a million and up nearly 450k in last 4 weeks.

Mind you Busts got 33 from Williams and Daniels so he'll be hitting refresh for the past hour I'd say....

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

91 all done.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭siblers

44 all out but at least I won my cup game by a point :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

82 points :D

This just shows how quickly things can change in a week:

375410.png

I played pretty much the same team this week...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Typical, best week all year and boards.ie down so I couldn't boast about it :(

88 (-4)

That -4 was to get Aguero and Williams in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

FutureGuy wrote: »
    League leader has has unbelievable good fortune this season.

No Ozil. First sub Shaquiri. Didn't play.

Second sub tonight?

Anyone?

Anyone want to guess?

Yep. You're right.

That's awful :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Williams you legend. Waited patiently for 2 days to post that.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Aaaaagggghhhhh Williams who joined wolschield on the bench
    Agggghhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Williams very lucky not to concede a penalty in the 84th minute, had both arms wrapped around Ighalo in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

91 for the week gives me a huge boost in the rankings 100k to 20k. Wildcarded 2 gws ago got 22 pts and a gw rank of 3.5 million followed by 91 pts and a gw rank of 5k with the same players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FHFC wrote: »
    Phew. I get 15 points from Ashley Williams and the forum is down. Nightmare.

Right, guess what.....I got 15 points from Ashley Williams lads!!! :D. 71 for the week despite 8 blanks out of 11 players. Should be inside top half a million and up nearly 450k in last 4 weeks.

Mind you Busts got 33 from Williams and Daniels so he'll be hitting refresh for the past hour I'd say....

You nearly pulled back my 18 point lead on our FSA Premier League game. I was hoping Williams wouldn't show for the second half!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,005 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Williams you legend. Waited patiently for 2 days to post that.
    My wait was much less patient. That may have been my first defender goal since Kolarov v Everton in GW3

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

83 (-4).

A jump of around 250k to 200k overall thanks to contributions from Aguero (C), Kane, Dier, De Bruyne, and the big one on Monday night - Williams!

I was gutted that the forum was down after his haul. It just wasn't the same. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Paully D wrote: »
    83 (-4).

A jump of around 250k to 200k overall thanks to contributions from Aguero (C), Kane, Dier, De Bruyne, and the big one on Monday night - Williams!

I was gutted that the forum was down after his haul. It just wasn't the same. :pac:

Replied in the wrong thread or have you been out of commission for the past week?
    The current gameweek is 23 not 22. lol
    :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

q2ice wrote: »
    Replied in the wrong thread or have you been out of commission for the past week?
    The current gameweek is 23 not 22. lol
    :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Pretty clear from the post it refers to last week...
    :pac: yourself! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement