Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

74 all in. Carlsberg don't do weekends...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Two clean sheets thanks to that match... On the bench! That's really frustrating, hopefully Gomes can keep Swansea out tomorrow.

Just realised that cost me so much. Everyone has Stoke and/or Arsenal defenders in my league. Like wtf?! How can one predict that result?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

DDG & Bellerin benched pisses me right off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

68 (-4) with Williams to go.

Wollschied on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    United CS is no good news for me. Liverpool conceding is. Rooney goal probably not that important. Could have been better. Could have been worse.

1-1 with Bellerin & Wollscheid goals. Please :p. Won't happen anyway.
    0-0 suits me just fine though. Just a little pity none are good for BPS.
    Watching a game while willing a goalless draw is horrendous. Come on clock!
    That's why I don't watch these kind of games ;).

--

FPL Discovery have the top10k average up by 11.8 pts today (after projected BPs). I scored 12 :). Could see a tiny rise maybe. Will definitely go back tomorrow though with nobody left & Lukaku only 2 pts autosubbed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

10 from Butland and Arnie...would have taken that before kick off tbh

63 points with Ighalo to come....hopefully he rediscovers his form

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

10 from Cech
    6 from Wollescheid
    3 from Ramsey.
    From 21 to 40.
    1 point in bench - Yaya to come in for Ozil. (Smalling 2nd sub for 5 - of course).

Ighalo left.

No Aguero and captaining Payet resulted in a very poor week.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Was Ozil injured or just rested?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

67 with Ighalo to go. Would welcome some points, if not don't play & Bellerin will come in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

siblers wrote: »
    Was Ozil injured or just rested?

Rumour was he is injured, but nothing major. Probably be back again next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

a very unexpected 6 from shawx,still a crap week with Cathcart to go and Alli coming in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Ozil not playing today also hampers my idea of transferring him out. If he didn't perform, I'd prob ship him out in order to bring in Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Arsenal FC ‏@Arsenal 4h4 hours ago
    .@MesutOzil1088 misses #SCFCvAFC with a slight foot injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭shano_88

96 all in, gonna get a huge jump this week.

Had Gosling first sub to sub in for Ozil so everything went my way this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Esp in for arsenal game. No change to baps. Czech 3, Johnson 2, kos and Montreal 1

KevIRL wrote: »
    Esp in for arsenal game. No change to baps. Czech 3, Johnson 2, kos and Montreal 1

Also, just noticed Smalling sneaked a bp in the other game to make up for the yellow card. Moreno just missed out by 2 BPS, despite being a defender that conceded. Really low BPS in that game, a sign of how poor the quality was

shano_88 wrote: »

What a week for Gosling to do a Georgie Boyd impression

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

11 points from Giroud and DDG today should see me maintain. Was screaming at Giroud a few times whilst listening to it. A goal would have been massive considering the amount with Stoke def cover. Glenn Johnson on my bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Perfect day with only Bellerin and De Gea playing. Up to 74 points after their 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

14 from 3 today (Moreno, Bellerin, Wolly) which will see me finish on 70. Actually, that won't be until tomorrow night, as Hector is my first sub coming in for Ozil. Feels good when you get the rub of the green.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

72 with Gomes to play tomorrow, very happy with that.

Have Wolly on the bench but can't complain, my 3 of my 4 playing defenders got clean sheets and the 4th was Dier with an assist.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭COH

49... 15 on the bench

Fleh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Will finish the week on 67 points. Wolly as 2nd sub on my bench is somewhat annoying, but I can't complain too much. Will still see a good leap up the rankings.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

shano_88 wrote: »

just as well i'd given up a while ago trying to catch you :), i somehow doubt you'll do a bohsman and give up 100+ point lead this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Delighted with the 0-0 after Ozil was not playing as I had Bellerin and Butland.
    Will finish on 71 once Cawson comes in for Ozil for 1pt. Provisionally inside the top 30k which might drop little after tomorrow but will certainly finish the week on my highest position of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

64 all played, Aguero getting half of that

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

dropped back 30k today due to that nil all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Dropped back about 120 places to 748 with 9pts today.
    67 all out.
    Will hopefully remain in the top 1k after tomorrow and see a consecutive green arrow for the first time since GW9. (Humbling to see that 128 players are ahead of me who missed at least one GW.)
    How much of a fail the AOA is will depend on Ake's performance.
    2 FTs this week with KDB and Mahrez concerning me the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Dropped 40k from yesterday due to that bloody Arsenal CS even though i had Butland.

If i can hold a 550k rank after MNF and autosubs that will give me a 250k green arrow which is decent progress.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Dropped 13k today with no one playing to 36k. Not as bad as I was expecting.
    I can't find anyone else in any of my leagues with Siggy so a goal from him would be absolutely massive. Williams clean sheet too hopefully. 70 with 2 to play.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement