Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Red arrow all over the place, down to around 1,300th in the world but lads in my paid league have made ground on me which is worrying. I've not had much luck with my defenders the last few months but Nyom, tomorrow is your time to shine. Unless he doesn't play, which is all together possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Up 5k to 35k with my 15 points today.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Only down 10k to 30k with nobody playing today which I'm surprised with.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Down 1k to 5.4k after Bellerin's 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I didn't check the specifics of my 800k ranking but more or less stood still with my 12 points today at 820k.

Rangel or Moreno's 2 and Dawson's 1 to go 73 points currently. With Swansea appointing that ex Udinese guy as a head coach for the rest of the season I'd love Rangel to get that goal he threatens before he's potentially dropped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

3 from Arnie today and a drop of nearly 80k to 558k.

Could have done without the Arsenal clean sheet.

Still well up for the week and with Williams to play will hopefully stay around where I am which is a 150k green arrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    FPL Discovery have the top10k average up by 11.8 pts today (after projected BPs). I scored 12 :). Could see a tiny rise maybe. Will definitely go back tomorrow though with nobody left & Lukaku only 2 pts autosubbed.
    Was right :). Up 2k today to 109k.

Lukaku 2 pts to sub in tomorrow. So hopefully 1-1 between Swansea & Watford with own goals and many yellow and red cards :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

49 (with 2 to come off the bench) sees me move slightly up to 549k. Due to fecking around with my team during the week and forgetting to change back I benched Cech! 9 extra points just sitting there taunting me from the bench!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Main rival in my paid league used his wildcard and got 11 this week!

This week just keeps on giving

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

57 after the clean sheets yesterday. Raging Liverpool couldnt hold on, Moreno was looking good. I have Smith to come off the bench with 6 so a final score of 63 aint too bad I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Main rival in my paid league used his wildcard and got 11 this week!

This week just keeps on giving

11 HOW????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

some notable 1 pointers: Benteke, Berahino, Mahrez, Yaya, Mata, Depay, Cabaye, Redmond, Ivanovic, Azpi, Huth, Kol, Clichy, Cresswell, Dawson, Courtois, Elliot, Myhill

then you've got every Sunderland/Palace defender and keeper with a zero

I expect he's got a player or two tonight, or some players to be subbed in, but very low scores like that are possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Just Ighalo tonight... hopefully a few goals in him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

km79 wrote: »
    11 HOW????????

My mistake, make that 10!

Although he has a few coming off the bench

mw2slf.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

mw2slf.png

That really is unfortunate! 3 goals for Everton, no Barkley contribution. 0-0 in Stoke-Arsenal, hard to predict that. And captain Mahrez peno miss.

mw2slf.png

That's a weak post wildcard team !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

A cleanie from Gomes tonight would be wonderful

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Of course Moreno would have got all three baps if Liverpool held on :rolleyes:. 42 with Moreno's 2 to autosub in. Will be at cruising altitude while Ighalo is playing, looking at a goal notification upon landing would be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

sheroman01 wrote: »
    That really is unfortunate! 3 goals for Everton, no Barkley contribution. 0-0 in Stoke-Arsenal, hard to predict that. And captain Mahrez peno miss.

Nah that's a poor team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

#Swans starting XI v @WatfordFC: Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Britton, Cork, Ki, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Ayew.

#watfordfc line-up v @SwansOfficial: Gomes (GK); Nyom, Britos, Cathcart, Ake; Capoue, Watson; Behrami, Deeney (c), Jurado; Ighalo.

• Advertisement

Williams :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

spock. wrote:
    #Swans starting XI v @WatfordFC: Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Britton, Cork, Ki, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Ayew.

Great call by Alan Curtis in captaining Williams.

I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Nearest rival in my money league has Williams. My lead in the league has been eroded away in the last few weeks :(

Need Ighalo to score badly

****in Williams
    0 points when I played him
    15 when I don't
    I'm in bad form now
    what looked like an epic week Saturday and I'm not even gpnna end up in top 100k now
    big chance missed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Williams has single-handed turned me into a chump manager, racking up mega scores from the bench and buttons when I select.

Still happy with no Watford contribution.

63 all in with a Williams 15 on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Something wrong with Boards all day. Had to watch that match with no fantasy football talk, was dreadful!

The last 36 hours of football summed up my season. Arsenal and Stoke defenders all getting clean sheets and everyone had them in their team for some strange reason. Ighalo, Gomes and Arnautovic blank. This weekend could have went so much better, I'll finish With 66 points.

Siggy 2 :(
    Williams 15 :D

Great week, 87 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Horrible GW, bar Cech, Kane and KDB, I got all 1s and 2s.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

77 (minus 12)

Sold Lukaku, Ozil and Kolarov

for

Rooney, Ramsey and Bennett.

So a net gain of only 2 points.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

League leader has has unbelievable good fortune this season.

No Ozil. First sub Shaquiri. Didn't play.

Second sub tonight?

Anyone?

Anyone want to guess?

Yep. You're right.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement