Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cz 452 not ejecting spents.

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Delighted for ya. Happy shooting.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Always knew this could be an issue but it's nice to see such a comprehensive thread about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭MarcinG

shot another 150 rounds today (to learn another lesson - i will start new thread for it ;) ps all ejecting fine

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Problems?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭lucy333springer

MarcinG wrote: »
    Hello guys/girls ;)

Quick one: my cz 452 is sometimes leaving shells/live cartridge(if lets say i want to take it out when i'm walking around) in the barrel.
    I thought it may be something to do with dirty barrel but i clean it every use with brushes/oiled rag and then drying it till swab leaves not oily marks on tissue so i would imagine it is pretty sound.
    From my ignorant perspective those 2 prongs at the end of bolt grab the rim as you close action but they fail to do so? Is this well known problem? Anything i could do to fix it? (mechanism is oiled quite generously "prongs" move around tight but smooth when pressed).
    (I know i can buy whole mechanism but what if mechanism is fine but something else is not?)
    It started to happen recently (i only have gun for few months now)
    It worked with federal bulk (had plenty FTF but thats beside point), CCI subsonics, and velocitors and started to happen as i switched winchester subsonics (IDK if this is relevant) Just happen to take winchesters only with me so i couldn't test it with other rounds. It doesn't happen always i would say every 5-10 rounds.
    Any ideas?

You must
    CLEAN BULLET CHAMBER

Coathanger, sandpaper, superglue and drill......worked for me

No more non ejecters.

Hope this helps, photos in next post, sorry

• Advertisement

Some photos for chamber cleaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Or simply buy a 243 copper brush and clean the bore with it and some solvent

• Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Sandpaper...sweet jesus. Do not take that advice, you could destroy the leade in the barrel. Things like that make you afraid to buy a second hand gun. Something like JB bore paste is good if you need it but not fcking sandpaper.

Guy's let's get something right here,
    the problem is a dirty CHAMBER, nothing to do with the BORE or anything else.
    And Strider you should read your own posts, you already said to clean the chamber, lead barrel? Lol..also, yes you can clean out a gun chamber with light sandpaper turned a few times, it's only where the shell that hold's the bullet sits.......dirty shell's that stick in chamber cause's excessive wear on claws

• Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

And Strider you should read your own posts, you already said to clean the chamber, lead barrel? Lol..also, yes you can clean out a gun chamber with light sandpaper turned a few times, it's only where the shell that hold's the bullet sits.......dirty shell's that stick in chamber cause's excessive wear on claws

Yes...I said to clean the chamber but not with f'ing sandpaper on a coat hanger chucked into a drill:pac:

'Lead barrel' it's spelled 'leade'...google that and see what you're potantially destroying ramming sandpaper into the chamber. I knew when I typed that post you wouldn't have a clue what the leade was:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement