Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stade Francais vs Munster, Sat 9th January 4:45 Irish time; Sky Sports

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Jamie Heaslip
    Munster won't get a better chance now. C'mon guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

deserved Red - but Keatley needed to get that really

• Registered Users Posts: 16,950 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Keatley is struggling with his goal kicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭bilston

The Stade fans can boo all they like but that was a red card all day long. Well spotted by Derek Bevan.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

That was a bad miss. But the red gives Munster a life line. After all the injuries they needed that.0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭Mahatma Geansai

I guess that he has learned a lot training alongside Dupuy and Parisse.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Think that's the right call with the card but Keatley can't kick snow off a rope.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

Wel that's the bit of luck you were looking for. Unbelievably stupid from the winger and am impressed with Stander's lack of reaction. I'd have lost it completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

What the actual fúck? Idiotic, SF player again gouging.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,347 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

FFS keatley, big momentum shift if he knocked that over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Definite red. Very good to spot it in real time.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,200 ✭✭✭✭Buer

10-0 against 14 men. Munster have a great chance and really should get this back on track very early in the second half. Any sort of score in the first 10 minutes now and this game is their's to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

Owens trolling him with the yellow first :D

I saw it at the time, but I thought it was just a push in the face with the hand over the eye area. That's a definite red card and a couple of months out the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

What was he thinking in fairness. There was absolutely no need for that. Utterly stupid nonsense that may cost Stade the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,200 ✭✭✭✭Buer

When do they give kicking to Scannell? Neither of those misses were particularly tricky kicks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭aimee1

I guess that he has learned a lot training alongside Dupuy and Parisse.

parisse? was it no the prop atouba [spelling?] who was banned for a year for trying to remove an eyeball with his finger.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

Just the break Munster need. On such moments can seasons change. Keatley would want to start kicking properly though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Deserved red on the spot, but I don't think he meant to gouge, I'd say he'll get 5 or 6 weeks if he's otherwise clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭nc6000

Keatley should be knocking those over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

Now Munster just have to figure out how to get the ball past the 12/13 channels :D

In all seriousness, the space will show up for kicks in behind which sill likely be Munsters best way back into this. They havent shown anything so far this season that would indicate they can run around Stade even with an extra player.

aimee1 wrote: »
    parisse? was it no the prop atouba [spelling?] who was banned for a year for trying to remove an eyeball with his finger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

He meant it. That second squeezing movement is a giveaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

errlloyd wrote: »
    Deserved red on the spot, but I don't think he meant to gouge, I'd say he'll get 5 or 6 weeks if he's otherwise clean.

Actually I'm wrong. That was sick.

sorry i thought you were referring to the ulster ones

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

Was never going to be anything other than red but please don't forget that you're watching these things in slow motion. The guy isn't a scumbag, he just lost his head for a split second. Hopefully it's nothing more than a few games out.

Now Munster just have to figure out how to get the ball past the 12/13 channels :D

halftime team talk will be to persuade Saili to pass the ball

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Also, fair play to the TMO Derek Bevan for calling it out
    Sean Brickell the touch judge looking straight at it didn't put flag up at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

Quinlan looking a bit sheepish there talking about gouging...

Advertisement