Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast.

Options
  • 06-01-2016 8:54am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭

Whats for brekkie lads.

I havent eaten since about 6pm yesterday and hardly had anything then.
    Theres a fry with my name on it but ill have to drive and wait.

T minus 30 minutes. Gonna kick the door in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Chewing gum, oh the joys of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Having the dinner now so I'll have a clear run at the day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

A nice warm bowl of porridge. I love me oats in the morning..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Bacon and egg McMuffin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

Porridge and black coffee. I love my new controlled calorie consumption, and am definitely not craving all the junk I can fit in my mouth.

• Advertisement

2 pints of water.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Dr Strange wrote: »
    Bacon and egg McMuffin.

Scratch that, make that 2 bacon and egg McMuffins, 2 hashbrowns and a cup of cappuccino.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Was going to get back into the old porridge routine when I start back at work today.

But I've decided to just have tea and toast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Vile nasty coffee. Sets the mood for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I've barely eaten since Saturday but I'm not feeling the best. I'm having trouble getting liquids down my neck, never mind solids. I'll probably try a few cut up sausages, washed down with milk. I've been feeling weak...

I'd usually go for 2 sausages, black and white pudding, a hash brown, and beans. (I'm a growing lad...outwards.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,653 ✭✭✭Corvo

Berry muesli, some pineapple. Cup of green tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Fruit. Yummy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I've decided to have the same breakfast as I had when this stupid topic was last raised.

This is getting worse than Facebook. Photos of slices of toast to follow?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I've decided to have the same breakfast as I had when this stupid topic was last raised.

This is getting worse than Facebook. Photos of slices of toast to follow?

Jesus....

Slices of toast with his image on it..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

What a healthy bunch youse all are on ah,porridge, beans,f*ckin muesli? I won't divulge what I had for my breakfast,what I will say however is that my first 'meal' today was a lot more invigorating than a bowl of poxy porridge.Felt like superman after it,and spent the next hour on the phone to a friend of sorts discussing tyres.I don't even drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Eggs, ham and chicken sausage for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Today was my son's birthday so breakfast was chips, sausages, juice, and cake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Poached egg, brown toast, grilled tomato and one piece of white pudding. And coffee blacker than the darkest night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Porridge with almond milk and a spoon of homemade blackberry and apple jam and a half a litre of black coffee. Still hungry...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

Porridge with linseed and honey.
    Plates of baked beans with two eggs.
    Bowl of fruit salad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Scrambled eggs with chorizo & toast, coffee & OJ (no roll-up, off the baccy 6 days)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

After many years in the breakfast doldrums, a new filling station opened about a mile away from my house. It was clearly commissioned by someone who understands trucks, because as well as a HUUUGE forecourt with a special fueling-lane for artics, there is a Costcutter store and, O frabjous day, a restaurant that does a pretty decent Full Irish Trucker Fatbast Special for €6. Goosey happy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Whats for brekkie lads.

I havent eaten since about 6pm yesterday and hardly had anything then.
    Theres a fry with my name on it but ill have to drive and wait.

Go to the Garda station for a curry.

I had healthy granola, kiwi, raspberries, and greek yogurt - none of yer low fat carry one now.

I would have liked brioche french toast with berries and maple syrup. Oh well.

Scrammbled egg and a slice of toast

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

toast tea (lots) and some cadburys roses. have to get my nutrients somewhere:)

Wish I could have mcmuffins and fried breakfasts, but its a slippery slope for me, eating all that bad food.

Wish I could have mcmuffins and fried breakfasts, but its a slippery slope for me, eating all that bad food.

I had a mc muffin once. I thought it was one of the yockiest things I ever ate.

I had a mc muffin once. I thought it was one of the yockiest things I ever ate.

Ah now, I love them, and hash browns. But all it takes is a few meals of decadence for me to convince meself to abandon my weight loss and decent eating and starting eating piles of fried meats, so :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Porridge with yogurt, blueberries and raspberries. Green tea. :)

Advertisement