Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BHAA Super Thread 2016

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

Paddy1234 wrote: »
    That's a pity - was looking forward to this. Any idea why it was cancelled?

BHAA site says "Unfortunately the upcoming Revenue race organised for Sunday 11th December in Marlay Park has been cancelled. This was due to circumstances beyond the control of the race organiser. Despite strenuous efforts, another suitable venue could not be secured at such short notice. Revenue and BHAA are very disappointed with this decision and hope this will not inconvenience our members too much. We would like to thank Revenue for their efforts in staging the race and apologise to all our runners for the loss of such a popular event."

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

2017:

2017-BHAA-calendar.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

K-Club on the same weekend as the National 10K again.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Slow_Runner

adrian522 wrote: »
    K-Club on the same weekend as the National 10K again.
    I know which I'd rather do - K-Club hands down!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭ooter

Paddy1234 wrote: »
    That's a pity - was looking forward to this. Any idea why it was cancelled?

They said at the XC race in santry last month that it was down to DLR county council.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

ooter wrote: »
    They said at the XC race in santry last month that it was down to DLR county council.

Because of complaints from a (non-athletics) club nearby, I heard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭ooter

RayCun wrote: »
    Because of complaints from a (non-athletics) club nearby, I heard

Oh right, didn't know that.

Advertisement