Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL Super Weekend Savers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Blueberries and salmon on special today and tomorrow

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Are they still doing fruit veg and meat offers?

They aren't putting them in the leaflet or website
    that I can see but were still on in-store last week. This annoying you can't find out what the offers are before you get there though. Or can you... Anyone heading in for the garden furniture today be able post the f+v please?

123654789 wrote: »
    Are they still doing fruit veg and meat offers?

They aren't putting them in the leaflet or website
    that I can see but were still on in-store last week. This annoying you can't find out what the offers are before you get there though. Or can you... Anyone heading in for the garden furniture today be able post the f+v please?

I’m sure they are the same offers as the U.K. normally

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/c/pick-of-the-week/c962

OmegaGene wrote: »

I know they are still doing the weekly offers, last week it was mini cucumbers and baby potatoes etc

• Registered Users Posts: 23,414 ✭✭✭✭zell12

UK f&v offers are always different to ours

And someone tell us what their fruit&veg & meat offers are this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,095 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

4 salmon darnes 5 euro

Cork Lidl’s were packed today, 150 people queuing at one shop according to the radio

whelan2 wrote: »
    4 salmon darnes 5 euro

I picked them up the other day very nice they are too but I thought that was only Monday and Tuesday going by the pic I posted previously in the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Cork Lidl’s were packed today, 150 people queuing at one shop according to the radio

They were selling bedding plants.... I considered going but knew it would be mobbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭mjp

They were queing since 6:30 in Lidl in Galway this morning for garden furniture and barbecues and well over 100 people there before store opened. Disappointed cusomters were leaving in their drives to que in aldi across the road for more patio furniture as it wasnt opened till 9.

• Advertisement

Oh dear, Cork’s red fm are reporting that hse staff have been going to the front of the queue for the garden furniture etc today
    I think lidl may have to stop the weekly specials if this carries on

CH3OH wrote: »
    They were selling bedding plants.... I considered going but knew it would be mobbed.

I make you right, it’s just madness to go near lidl When these offers are on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Oh dear, Cork’s red fm are reporting that hse staff have been going to the front of the queue for the garden furniture etc today
    I think lidl may have to stop the weekly specials if this carries on

well aren't they front line workers? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Did anybody manage to pick up any garden furniture this morning? I got the cantilever parasol which looks nice. They only got 6 sets of the table and chairs in my local branch, easily 150 there before opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Fiona44

I managed to pick up a hanging egg chair this morning. They only had one in stock though & just 2 garden couch sets so lots of disappointed people! And not alot of social distancing.

Won't be going back again for any of those special offers. I assume the staff must be buying everything up.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

I'd imagine all the weights and kettlebells are sold out nationwide?

Or did anyone see some floating about?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Seeing as the thread has turned into a general Lidl thread as opposed to a weekend savers one, has anybody else's Lidl started playing piped music over the speakers?
    My local was doing it at the weekend. No problem with it but it just seemed unusual for Lidl.

I'd guess it's because the social distancing/customer-in-store limits make the place eerily quiet otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

They sold out everywhere very quickly on the day.
    I'd say you'd be very lucky to find any of them anywhere at this stage.

Mr price

• Registered Users Posts: 9,924 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I'd guess it's because the social distancing/customer-in-store limits make the place eerily quiet otherwise.

I though that also, but they had the music going on Tuesday night as well which is their sensory awareness night. They had all the lights and fridges turned down though.
    I'll ask them next time I'm in if they're not busy.

• Advertisement

Lidl post up their F&V offers, they must be reading the thread!
    https://www.lidl.ie/super-savers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭lucalux

zell12 wrote: »
    Lidl post up their F&V offers, they must be reading the thread!
    https://www.lidl.ie/super-savers

I find the app quite useful, much easier to use than Aldi's I think.
    Updated regularly and leaflets are on it too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Hi. I missed the pressure washers at lidl in the last few weeks. Or more so was not quick enough.

Does anybody know when pressure washers could be released again?

Do they normally come round every few months?

Hi. I missed the pressure washers at lidl in the last few weeks. Or more so was not quick enough.
    They tend to be once a year, so March/April 2021 in Aldi & Lidl

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

The sale of some special outdoor items is suspended...

Wish I knew how to post a tweet directly here, here's screenshot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

"For this reason we have made the decision to cancel the following items which were due to be sold on Monday May 4th:
    Crivit Outdoor Trampoline; Smoby Garden Slide; Gemini Swingset and Wooden Kitchen."

Fair dues to them.
    I guess they will restart back again when the likes of Woodies, Homebase etc reopen.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Fiona44 wrote: »
    I managed to pick up a hanging egg chair this morning. They only had one in stock though & just 2 garden couch sets so lots of disappointed people! And not alot of social distancing.

Won't be going back again for any of those special offers. I assume the staff must be buying everything up.

Was the hanging chair old stock as never saw that advertised, what store was it?

Thought I read somewhere they were coming in June?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

There's a few of the petrol ones left in the Balbriggan store. I was after one of the electric ones myself but they'd sold out before I could grab one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭LowOdour

I'm interested in the Parkside Petrol Lawnmower that will be in from Thursday 7th. Cannot find much info on their full spec...are they the same brand as Florabest?

Advertisement