Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Games Have You Completed? 2016 Edition

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Dying Light- 9/10
    Rocket League- 7/10
    TWD Season 1- 5/10
    Life is Strange Episode 3- 8/10
    Fallout 4 - 8/10
    Mass effect 1 - 7/10
    Life is strange episode 4 - 9/10

Adding

Life is strange episode 5- amazing ending, so much twists and turns. Confusing to keep track of but still able to follow. Finally get the answer to so much questions. Only problem is some plot lines aren't finished
    like the presscots, who are they and all.
    I think that's down to budget though. It also falls under the category where all your previous choices don't make a difference at the end, left with two choices, however those two choices are huge ones and I thought I made the right one, only to see other people saying I made the wrong one. The soundtrack is amazing too, have it downloaded

Dying light: The following - it's more dying light which is great, unfortunately most of the parkour is gone cause it's in a country side, with only one location that you hardly go to being the only town area. There's not as much safe houses and side missions etc. to do. The story is about the same as last time I guess though , I liked the ending I heard some people complain about it. The buggy is good though, it's like how rocksteady should've done the batmobile, it's there but you don't have to use it but you're better off using it. If anyone hasn't played dying light I'd highly recommend getting the enhanced edition to play it all. The following isn't as good as main game but still good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Child of Light
    The Silent Age
    Scribblenauts Unlimited
    Undertale
    Enslaved:Odyssey to the West
    Dream
    MGSV: Phantom Pain
    The Cave
    Call of Juarez Gunslinger.
    Stardew Valley
    Viscera Cleanup Detail
    The Fall
    Deus Ex HR Directors Cut
    Dreamfall The Longest Journey
    Toki Tori 2.
    The Swapper
    Her Story.
    Bulletstorm
    Dreamfall Chapters.
    Trine
    Firewatch
    Bulb Boy.
    Fran Bow
    Sam and Max Season 3

Finished Shadowrun Dragonfall and Assassins Creed 2.

Dragonfall was great. A good improvement over Returns and I enjoyed it a lot more too.

Assassins Creed 2 I had played backon release on the PS3 but fancied playing the PC version which contained all the DLC. Still think its the best AC game I've played

Only counting ones I've 100% achievements in

Grow Up
    Hitman
    Goat Simulator
    Layers of Fear
    Ben Hur
    The Solus Project
    Song Of The Deep
    QUBE - Director's cut
    Broken Sword 5
    Dex
    Lego Star Wars - Force Awakens
    Inside
    Bard's Gold
    Fragments Of Him
    Slashdash
    Albedo
    Oxenfree
    The Park
    Party Hard
    Dark Souls 3
    Doom
    Quantum Break
    Far Cry Primal
    The Division
    Metro Redux
    Mad Max
    Terraria

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Only counting ones I've 100% achievements in

Grow Up
    Hitman
    Goat Simulator
    Layers of Fear
    Ben Hur
    The Solus Project
    Song Of The Deep
    QUBE - Director's cut
    Broken Sword 5
    Dex
    Lego Star Wars - Force Awakens
    Inside
    Bard's Gold
    Fragments Of Him
    Slashdash
    Albedo
    Oxenfree
    The Park
    Party Hard
    Dark Souls 3
    Doom
    Quantum Break
    Far Cry Primal
    The Division
    Metro Redux
    Mad Max
    Terraria

If that's the amount of games you 100%, how much games do you play O.o

Child of Light
    The Silent Age
    Scribblenauts Unlimited
    Undertale
    Dream
    The Cave
    Stardew Valley
    Viscera Cleanup Detail
    The Fall
    Deus Ex HR Directors Cut
    Toki Tori 2.
    The Swapper
    Her Story.
    Bulletstorm
    Dreamfall Chapters.
    Trine
    Firewatch
    Bulb Boy.
    Fran Bow
    Sam and Max Season 3
    Shadowrun Dragonfall
    Assassins Creed 2.

Finished Oceanhorn and Shelter 2.

Oceanhorn is a casual Zelda clone but is actually quite good and for now fills a Zelda shaped hole in the PC catalogue.

Shelter 2 is a very nice looking game but pretty shallow in terms of stuff to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

MAY - Dark Souls 3 (PS4)
    JUN - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
    JUL - Bloodborne (PS4)
    JUL - Bloodborne: The Old Hunters (PS4)
    AUG 10 - Abzu (PS4)
    AUG 10 - Firewatch (PS4)
    AUG 11 - Gone Home (PS4)
    AUG 22 - Journey (PS4)
    Aug 26 - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS4)
    AUG 26 - Flower (PS4)
    Aug 27 - Limbo (PS4)
    Aug 28 - Inside (PS4)
    Aug 31 - Thomas Was Alone & Benjamin's Flight DLC (Vita)
    Sep 09 - To the Moon & Sigmund Minisode 1 & 2 DLC (Steam)
    Sep 10 - Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4)
    Sep 10 - The Walking Dead: Season One & 400 Days DLC (Vita)

Adding:

Sep 11 - 80 Days (Steam)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

PS4
    GTA 5
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
    Uncharted 1 and 2
    Gone Home
    Batman Arkham Knight

Child of Light
    The Silent Age
    Scribblenauts Unlimited
    Undertale
    Dream
    The Cave
    Stardew Valley
    Viscera Cleanup Detail
    The Fall
    Deus Ex HR Directors Cut
    Toki Tori 2.
    The Swapper
    Her Story.
    Bulletstorm
    Dreamfall Chapters.
    Trine
    Firewatch
    Bulb Boy.
    Fran Bow
    Sam and Max Season 3
    Shadowrun Dragonfall
    Assassins Creed 2
    Oceanhorn
    Shelter 2

Finished Machinarium and Read Only Memories

Machinarium is a game I bought and started years ago but never finished so finally got around to it. It a nice point and click with some great artwork.

Read Only Memories is a retro visual novel game set in San Francisco in the future. Its a bit dialogue heavy but has multiple endings depedent on the choices you make. Not too bad a game.

Rorok wrote: »
    If that's the amount of games you 100%, how much games do you play O.o

Hit 500 played this week and 250 complete in terms of achievements over 12 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Batman: Arhkam Knight (PS4)
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (NDC) (PS4)
    Saint Row IV Re-elected (Xbox One)
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (NDC) (PS4)
    Gone Home (PS4)
    Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (PS4)
    Bully AKA Canis Canem Edit (PS2 on PS4)
    Uncharted 3 (PS4)
    Quantum Break (Xbox One)

Adding:

Read Dead Redemption (Xbox 360) - Great game although I think I would have liked it better if I came to it fresh rather than hearing all the hype before-hand.

I finished the first episode of Life is Strange but have become completely distracted by the amazing Dark Souls, have never played a Souls game before and it is ridiculously addictive. It may take a while before my next update. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Read Dead Redemption (Xbox 360) - Great game although I think I would have liked it better if I came to it fresh rather than hearing all the hype before-hand.

I really liked it years ago on the xbox 360 but I also bought it again on Xbox One when it was backwards compatible and I found the controls to be awkward. Not as smooth as GTA V on PC.

Hit 500 played this week and 250 complete in terms of achievements over 12 years.

:eek::eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I'd be interested to know how you controlled this.
    I know there is a gun attachment for the Wii but I never used it.
    Would love to get a hold of one and play this.

I used the lightgun, great craic.

Dying Light (PS4) - I really loved this game, it's full of memorable moments and playing it Co-op with my brother made it even more enjoyable. I'm excited about returning to it to play the remaining side quests. 9/10.

Until Dawn (PS4) - terrific and genuinely scary in places, the choice based mechanics work brilliantly, it's one of the most engrossing games I've played in a while. Sony would give Telltale a run for their money if they continue releasing 'butterfly effect' games as good as this one. Absolutely brilliant game. 9/10.

Life is Strange (Steam) - one of the most thought-provoking and unforgettable games I've ever played, the game deals with issues such as mental health, abandonment, friendship, disabilities, regret, the passage of time, it's incredibly deep but not in a pretentious way. Play it. NOW. 9/10.

Metal Slug (Steam) - Fun, action-packed side-scrolling run and gun game, short but sweet, a real button bashing treat. 7/10.

Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars Director's Cut (Steam) - the classic 1996 point and click adventure game gets two hours of extra content and new animation in this director's cut. Fantastic game, immersive storyline and loveable characters make this a great piece of gaming history. 9/10.

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (PC) - Classic LucasArts point and click adventure game, great story, terrific humour and brilliant use of the characters from the franchise. 9/10.

The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition (Steam) - updated version of the classic LucasArts point and click adventure, regarded by many to be the greatest game of the genre. The new interface is tedious at times but the voice acting and new animation make it a treat. All in all it deserves the high praise it receives. 7.5/10.

The Charnel House Trilogy (Steam) -
    When I finished The Secret of Monkey Island last night I decided to give this indie point and click adventure a go, finishing it in just under two hours. It's an unsettling mystery/horror tale with a plot that is open to interpretation, so it's hard to describe without spoiling it. It's available on Steam, so if you see it for sale I'd recommend picking it up as it's an interesting game to play through in one sitting. A sequel is in the works too which will expand on the ambiguous story. 6/10.

Uncharted 2 (PS4) - It lived up to the hype. Such an improvement on the already excellent original, it had great characters, brilliant set pieces and a lot of action. The cover system became frustrating at times, particularly towards the end, as a lot of the time Nate takes cover behind the wrong wall in combat (something that seems to be an issue with the entire series), but this is overshadowed by how brilliant the game is overall. A terrific gaming experience. 9/10.

Saints Row The Third (Xbox 360) - This game is just completely insane. Arguably the most entertaining sandbox game I've ever played, it is hilarious in so many ways. The weapons, the characters, the set pieces, everything is off the wall. It doesn't take itself too seriously, which is why it works so well. This game is a blast. 8.5/10.

Sam and Max Hit the Road (PC) - After finishing The Secret of Monkey Island a few weeks ago I decided to dive into Sam and Max Hit the Road, and I had no idea what lay in store. Witty, charming, clever, inventive and downright hilarious are just some of the words I can use to describe this comedy masterpiece. In fact it's arguably the funniest game ever made. I laughed out loud more times than I can remember.

The characters are memorable and loveable, the locations are brilliantly inventive (poking fun at the 'tourist trap', The World's Largest Ball of Twine for instance) the dialogue is snappy and the animations are beautiful.

I had a lot more fun with this than I did with Monkey Island, yet Monkey Island gets most of the high praise. One issue that I did have was in relation to some of the puzzles which, particularly in the final part, became difficult for my tiny brain. That's my fault however, not the game's. The game is close to perfect. 9.5/10

The Last Door Season One (PC) - a truly chilling point-n-click adventure game that's currently on sale over at gog.com for the same price as a cup of coffee! You owe it to yourself to get this game, the story is very creepy, there are plenty of genuinely unnerving jump scares and the soundtrack is spine-tingling! 8.5/10.

Zombie Army Trilogy (PS4) - had a lot of fun playing this co-op with my brother, very intense and difficult but extremely rewarding to finish. Popping headshots in slo-mo never got boring, and the amount of edge-of-your-seat moments made for an exciting experience. Love this game! 9/10.

Smash TV (NES) - absolutely crazy twin stick shooter, one of the original and best! Great fun! 9/10.

Her Story (Steam) - winner of numerous game of the year awards, Her Story is making huge waves on the indie scene and it's no surprise. A terrific if short gaming experience, it's very engrossing and original. 8.5/10.

South Park The Stick of Truth (Xbox 360) -
    This is, without a doubt, one of the funniest games I have ever played. I laughed the whole way through. It plays with the tropes of RPGs in such a clever way, and the gameplay is so much fun. Not for the easily offended, it is an incredibly fun game though! Loved it! 9/10.

House of the Dead Overkill (Wii) - fantastic over-the-top rail shooter, full of laughs and a lot of fun to play. Great fun playing it Co-op, it has hilarious voice-acting and the boss designs are excellent. 8.5/10.

Blackwell Unbound (Steam) - the second game in the Blackwell series is even better than the original, filled with depth and intrigue. Fantastic animation and voice-acting along with a great plot make this a must-play game if you love point-n-click graphic adventures. 8.5/10.

Adding:

Journey (PS4) - It lives up to the hype! Breathtakingly beautiful to look at, my jaw dropped a few times at the visual aspect of the game. The soundtrack is brilliant too. The gameplay is calming and really inventive, this game deserves all the praise it gets. 9/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,754 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

Life is Strange (PC)
    Oxenfree (PC)
    Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
    The Last of Us (PS3)
    Tomb Raider (2013) (PC)
    The last of us : Left behind (PS4)
    Uncharted : Drakes fortune (PS4)
    Firewatch : (PC)
    Gone Home : (PS4)
    Limbo : (PC)
    Uncharted 2 Among Thieves : (PS4)

----

I actually managed to break away from souls games to finish a game, its going to take a bit longer before they will make this list. Anyway ...

Virginia (PC) - Enjoyable, short game, easy to finish in one sitting. I was attracted by the comparisons that were made with the "twin peak's" type story and oh boy that was quite the acid trip at times.

Music in the game is fantastically atmospheric and the story telling is done really well despite not a single word of dialogue being uttered during the entire game.

Worth trying out if you like those types of stories that mess with your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Two more to add, underlined.

PC

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: What a game; story wasn't amazing, but the side quests, the scope of the game, the visual beauty, it was a really special gaming experience.
    BattleBlock Theatre: Really fun platformer with a wicked sense of humour.
    Deadlight: Zombie platformer, fairly short and not particularly difficult but looked great. Story a bit dodgy.
    Saints Row The Third: My first Saints Row experience; crazy and irreverent take-off of GTA-type games.
    SteamWorld Dig: Fun platform mining adventure game; I couldn't stop playing once I started!
    South Park The Stick of Truth: Many LOLs were had with this, just like being in a real episode.
    Joe Danger 2 The Movie: Very straightforward racing platformer, with some quite challenging levels.
    Shadowrun Dragonfall Director's Cut: Loved it; isometric RPG with turn-based combat.
    Mad Max: Really polished sandbox 'Batman-combat' game; story was a bit meh but so was the recent movie and both game and movie still rocked!
    Call of Juarez Gunslinger: On rails old west shooter; fairly good what was it was, nothing special though.

Wii U

Guitar Hero Live: Cool twist on an old favourite, and well executed to boot.
    Splatoon: Finally finished the single player campaign after putting in a good few hours over the weekend; that last boss fight was tough! Enjoyed it but not sure I'll play that much into the future, though the MP scene seems quite lively.

Android

TypeRider: Fun and educational platformer.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

Dying light - PS4
    Assassins creed unity - PS4
    Super Mario 3d World - Wii U
    Call of duty black ops 2 - Wii U
    Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes - PS4
    Call of duty black ops 3 -PS4
    Broken sword 5 - PS4
    Uncharted drakes fortune - PS4
    The order 1886 - PS4
    Doom 3 - Xbox 360
    Duke Nukem 3d - Ps vita
    Batman arkham origins - Xbox 360
    Uncharted 2 among thieves - PS4
    Uncharted 3 drakes deception - PS4
    Zombie army trilogy - PS4
    Smash Tv - Nes
    Pro evolution soccer 2016 - PS4
    House of the dead overkill - Wii
    Fifa 16 - PS4
    Doom - PS4

Uncharted 4 - PS4

Dying Light (PS4) - I really loved this game, it's full of memorable moments and playing it Co-op with my brother made it even more enjoyable. I'm excited about returning to it to play the remaining side quests. 9/10.

Until Dawn (PS4) - terrific and genuinely scary in places, the choice based mechanics work brilliantly, it's one of the most engrossing games I've played in a while. Sony would give Telltale a run for their money if they continue releasing 'butterfly effect' games as good as this one. Absolutely brilliant game. 9/10.

Life is Strange (Steam) - one of the most thought-provoking and unforgettable games I've ever played, the game deals with issues such as mental health, abandonment, friendship, disabilities, regret, the passage of time, it's incredibly deep but not in a pretentious way. Play it. NOW. 9/10.

Metal Slug (Steam) - Fun, action-packed side-scrolling run and gun game, short but sweet, a real button bashing treat. 7/10.

Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars Director's Cut (Steam) - the classic 1996 point and click adventure game gets two hours of extra content and new animation in this director's cut. Fantastic game, immersive storyline and loveable characters make this a great piece of gaming history. 9/10.

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (PC) - Classic LucasArts point and click adventure game, great story, terrific humour and brilliant use of the characters from the franchise. 9/10.

The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition (Steam) - updated version of the classic LucasArts point and click adventure, regarded by many to be the greatest game of the genre. The new interface is tedious at times but the voice acting and new animation make it a treat. All in all it deserves the high praise it receives. 7.5/10.

The Charnel House Trilogy (Steam) -
    When I finished The Secret of Monkey Island last night I decided to give this indie point and click adventure a go, finishing it in just under two hours. It's an unsettling mystery/horror tale with a plot that is open to interpretation, so it's hard to describe without spoiling it. It's available on Steam, so if you see it for sale I'd recommend picking it up as it's an interesting game to play through in one sitting. A sequel is in the works too which will expand on the ambiguous story. 6/10.

Uncharted 2 (PS4) - It lived up to the hype. Such an improvement on the already excellent original, it had great characters, brilliant set pieces and a lot of action. The cover system became frustrating at times, particularly towards the end, as a lot of the time Nate takes cover behind the wrong wall in combat (something that seems to be an issue with the entire series), but this is overshadowed by how brilliant the game is overall. A terrific gaming experience. 9/10.

Saints Row The Third (Xbox 360) - This game is just completely insane. Arguably the most entertaining sandbox game I've ever played, it is hilarious in so many ways. The weapons, the characters, the set pieces, everything is off the wall. It doesn't take itself too seriously, which is why it works so well. This game is a blast. 8.5/10.

Sam and Max Hit the Road (PC) - After finishing The Secret of Monkey Island a few weeks ago I decided to dive into Sam and Max Hit the Road, and I had no idea what lay in store. Witty, charming, clever, inventive and downright hilarious are just some of the words I can use to describe this comedy masterpiece. In fact it's arguably the funniest game ever made. I laughed out loud more times than I can remember.

The characters are memorable and loveable, the locations are brilliantly inventive (poking fun at the 'tourist trap', The World's Largest Ball of Twine for instance) the dialogue is snappy and the animations are beautiful.

I had a lot more fun with this than I did with Monkey Island, yet Monkey Island gets most of the high praise. One issue that I did have was in relation to some of the puzzles which, particularly in the final part, became difficult for my tiny brain. That's my fault however, not the game's. The game is close to perfect. 9.5/10

The Last Door Season One (PC) - a truly chilling point-n-click adventure game that's currently on sale over at gog.com for the same price as a cup of coffee! You owe it to yourself to get this game, the story is very creepy, there are plenty of genuinely unnerving jump scares and the soundtrack is spine-tingling! 8.5/10.

Zombie Army Trilogy (PS4) - had a lot of fun playing this co-op with my brother, very intense and difficult but extremely rewarding to finish. Popping headshots in slo-mo never got boring, and the amount of edge-of-your-seat moments made for an exciting experience. Love this game! 9/10.

Smash TV (NES) - absolutely crazy twin stick shooter, one of the original and best! Great fun! 9/10.

Her Story (Steam) - winner of numerous game of the year awards, Her Story is making huge waves on the indie scene and it's no surprise. A terrific if short gaming experience, it's very engrossing and original. 8.5/10.

South Park The Stick of Truth (Xbox 360) -
    This is, without a doubt, one of the funniest games I have ever played. I laughed the whole way through. It plays with the tropes of RPGs in such a clever way, and the gameplay is so much fun. Not for the easily offended, it is an incredibly fun game though! Loved it! 9/10.

House of the Dead Overkill (Wii) - fantastic over-the-top rail shooter, full of laughs and a lot of fun to play. Great fun playing it Co-op, it has hilarious voice-acting and the boss designs are excellent. 8.5/10.

Blackwell Unbound (Steam) - the second game in the Blackwell series is even better than the original, filled with depth and intrigue. Fantastic animation and voice-acting along with a great plot make this a must-play game if you love point-n-click graphic adventures. 8.5/10.

Journey (PS4) - It lives up to the hype! Breathtakingly beautiful to look at, my jaw dropped a few times at the visual aspect of the game. The soundtrack is brilliant too. The gameplay is calming and really inventive, this game deserves all the praise it gets. 9/10.

Adding:

Sleeping Dogs (PS4) - it's a fantastic game filled with brilliant set-pieces and really fun gameplay. The melee fighting scheme works really well and the driving controls feel great. The action doesn't let up, and the storyline is excellent and made even more effective by a fantastic cast. The main storyline is a little short (around 10 hours) but there are plenty of side missions and collectibles to keep you busy. The game's soundtrack is very limited also, when compared to the likes of GTA. These are small complaints though, overall the game is a great one. 8/10.

Finished two short ones in the last few days, underlined.

PC

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: What a game; story wasn't amazing, but the side quests, the scope of the game, the visual beauty, it was a really special gaming experience.
    Deadlight: Zombie platformer, fairly short and not particularly difficult but looked great. Story a bit dodgy.
    Saints Row The Third: My first Saints Row experience; crazy and irreverent take-off of GTA-type games.
    SteamWorld Dig: Fun platform mining adventure game; I couldn't stop playing once I started!
    South Park The Stick of Truth: Many LOLs were had with this, just like being in a real episode.
    Joe Danger 2 The Movie: Very straightforward racing platformer, with some quite challenging levels.
    Shadowrun Dragonfall Director's Cut: Loved it; isometric RPG with turn-based combat.
    Mad Max: Really polished sandbox 'Batman-combat' game; story was a bit meh but so was the recent movie and both game and movie still rocked!
    Call of Juarez Gunslinger: On rails old west shooter; fairly good what was it was, nothing special though.
    The Swapper: Atmospheric puzzle-platformer; a few tricky ones in there but just the right amount of challenge for me.
    Gone Home: I can understand why people will say "it's not a game", but I really enjoyed it. Was expecting frights all the way through :)

Wii U

Splatoon: Finally finished the single player campaign after putting in a good few hours over the weekend; that last boss fight was tough! Enjoyed it but not sure I'll play that much into the future, though the MP scene seems quite lively.

Android

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

PC
    Ty The Tazmanian Tiger:

Really good fun game. I played it years ago on the gamecube and had fond memories while playing it. I 100% it which was difficult at times to find hidden items. Two levels stood out where I couldn't find three or four opals. Each level has 300 spread out. I would recommend the game to anyone who hasn't played it before.

• Advertisement

Dying light - PS4
    Broken sword 5 - PS4
    The order 1886 - PS4
    Doom 3 - Xbox 360
    Duke Nukem 3d - Ps vita
    Smash Tv - Nes
    Fifa 16 - PS4
    Doom - PS4
    Uncharted 4 - PS4

The Evil Within - PS4

da gamer wrote: »
    Dying light - PS4
    Broken sword 5 - PS4
    The order 1886 - PS4
    Doom 3 - Xbox 360
    Duke Nukem 3d - Ps vita
    Smash Tv - Nes
    Fifa 16 - PS4
    Doom - PS4
    Uncharted 4 - PS4

The Evil Within - PS4

How do you complete PES 16 and FIFA 16?

Two more to add, underlined.

PC

Trine 3: Platformer, completed in local co-op with my wife. Nice visuals but the latest game moving to 3D was a misstep I think; not as strong as the previous games.
    Child of Light: Beautiful art style, enjoyable narrative, good game IMHO.

Wii U

Android

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Ryse
    Valiant Hearts
    Rise of the tomb raider
    Dark Souls 2 : Scholar of the first Sin
    Inside
    Dying light (including DLC)
    The Fall
    The Swapper

Adding Gears of War 4. - a fantastic campaign and hopefully a great foundation for the next chapter of the gears story. looks absolutely incredible also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

PS4
    Grand Theft Auto III
    Trials Fusion
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    Firewatch
    Trials of the Blood Dragon
    Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
    Warriors Orochi 3
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Xbox One
    Fallout 4
    Fallout 4: Automatron DLC
    Inside

Xbox 360
    The Revenge of Shinobi (SEGA Vintage Collection)
    Streets of Rage (SEGA Vintage Collection)
    Streets of Rage 2 (SEGA Vintage Collection)
    Streets of Rage 3 (SEGA Vintage Collection)
    Golden Axe (SEGA Vintage Collection)
    Golden Axe 2 (SEGA Vintage Collection)
    Golden Axe 3 (SEGA Vintage Collection)

PC
    Final Fantasy IX

SEGA Mega Drive
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    Sonic 3 & Knuckles
    Flashback

Adding: Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

I've been on some drought in terms of completing any modern games the past few months. Finished this literally 10 minutes ago. My god, what a fine game.
    They just took what was already good about the original and made it even better. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Finally did the 100% on Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth. The Keeper, The Lost's new unlocks (which serve to make you feel like a numpty if you did them in Rebirth) and all variations of ****ery therein. No more excuses to keep playing. Nope. None. Okay, maybe a little. It's just got so damn much. Legit my favourite game ever.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,943 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I keep trying to get into that game and just can't. I'm not sure what it is, I just don't like the lack of feedback from the weapons. I'll keep trying to get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Weapon's feedback? I actually don't know what you mean.

Dying light - PS4
    Broken sword 5 - PS4
    The order 1886 - PS4
    Doom 3 - Xbox 360
    Duke Nukem 3d - Ps vita
    Smash Tv - Nes
    Fifa 16 - PS4
    Doom - PS4
    Uncharted 4 - PS4
    The Evil Within - PS4

Resident Evil 1 HD - PS4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Uncharted 1-4. PS4.
    South Park:The Stick of Truth. XBox 360.
    Dark Souls 3. PC.
    Goldeneye 007. N64.
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. N64.
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. GameCube.

Advertisement