Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 19 Match day Thread.

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

CS from all 5 defenders and 1 GK don't think I have had that happen before! 161 for the Christmas fixtures just have to try not let it go to waste again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I'm through. 70-57.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lemlin wrote: »
    That Liverpool CS is bad news for those of us without Moreno.

moreno's ownership 200k isnt that high 5% approx granted a fair few on here have him. Clyne has over 900k ownership.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Moreno. Bring him in, nothing. Transfer him out, 2/2 clean sheets. Aaaghh!

67 points should see my first green arrow since GW11. Hurray!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Sakho's 8 sees me finish on 61. Will be a red arrow but close to top 2k at half way stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

78 sees me finish the week up to 70k from 90k. Last few times this has happened, I've had a bad week to send me back to 6 digits. Hopefully I can maintain and move towards the top 10k now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

73 gives me a small green arrow from 83k to 75k. I'll take that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Awwww, I got the teeniest tiniest cutest little green arrow myself, a jump of 187 places to 2,428!

Edit : 73 points

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

79 points sees me rise 65000ish places to 227085. That's two green arrows in a row now and I feel my season may be on the up.

I have two free transfers going into this GW and don't know what to do with them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

63 points.

Clean sweep of clean sheets.

Still sh!t though, innit!

I can always say I ended the year in 6 figures rather than 7!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

75 takes me from 95k to 80k. Top 100k at the halfway stage is always a solid performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

74 points and a jump from 210k to 160k! First green arrow in about 4-5+ weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

48k at the halfway mark very happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Meh....55 points

Back to 327k....3 points from keeper and defence being the main problem

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Finished the year in the top 500k :cool:

I did not think I'd be celebrating that a few months back

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

80 (-4) and a rise of 73k places to 417k. Had Schmeichel's (10) and Souaré's (7) points on the bench unfortunately. 4 green arrows from the last 5 gameweeks heading into 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

72 points which sees a modest enough rise of 30k up to 350k. Disappointed that I didn't captain Ozil but I think December is the month I managed to turn around my season as I was in the millionaires club at the beginning of the month!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

73 and a modest rise to 112k
    great progress last 2 weeks
    if only I hadn't tried to be so smart by captaining walcott.....might chance him again this week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

After a 7 week run of red arrows the Xmas fixtures have seen me finally head in the other direction with 2 green arrows in a row, at last. Finishing the year on 480k. Pretty pleased with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Finished on 76pts for GW19 - 188k over all. The two lads ahead of me in my money league each used their three tokens one week after the other and they all worked out very well for them but I've stayed close. 11 points behind 2nd place and 26 points off first but they have no tokens left, I have two...Bench boost and all out attack. My triple captain went horribly, gave it to sanchez who returned 3ptsx3. Given that it looks like ALL my players are fit for the first time since August I'm seriously thinking of bench boost, I don't think I'll ever have them all fit again. My team will look like this going into GW20. Opinions?

373231.jpg

• Advertisement

Given that it looks like ALL my players are fit for the first time since August I'm seriously thinking of bench boost, I don't think I'll ever have them all fit again. My team will look like this going into GW20. Opinions?

While I agree the best bet to use a Bench Boost is a week all you players are fit (even at the expense of a DGW), I'd be cautious about this week - could see a few players rested after Christmas. Of your team, you could make a case for Vardy, Ozil, Bellerin getting a rest

Shedite27 wrote: »
    While I agree the best bet to use a Bench Boost is a week all you players are fit (even at the expense of a DGW), I'd be cautious about this week - could see a few players rested after Christmas. Of your team, you could make a case for Vardy, Ozil, Bellerin getting a rest

I did think of that but then I realised there is a 10 day gap between GW20 and GW21 so I'm hoping managers will use that time to rest players instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

I did think of that but then I realised there is a 10 day gap between GW20 and GW21 so I'm hoping managers will use that time to rest players instead.

FA Cup games in the 'blank' week so no 10 day rest for anyone

Didn't even think of that, cheers. Still don't know what to do!

FA Cup and League Cup semifinals (City/Stoke/Everton/Liverpool)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Moreno. Bring him in, nothing. Transfer him out, 2/2 clean sheets. Aaaghh!

67 points should see my first green arrow since GW11. Hurray!

Oh wait, never mind! Dropped 300 places so the drought continues with no green arrows!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

No one playing last night so I fell 2k back to 16k. An overall rise of 5k with 77.

Lost in the cup which leaves a bitter taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

Finished on 71 but not enough to stay in the cup as the West Brom clean sheet was very costly, Dawson and Myhill (first week they kept a clean sheet in 2 months!) Green arrows again at least.

Advertisement