Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 19 Match day Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

69 points with Coutinho playing tonight. His points should give me another small rise and if he scores 4 or more, I'll take the December winner for the Boards Pay League. If only I captained Ozil though...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Trod water this week with 61 to stay about 780k. I need 10 from Moreno to make 1,000 points by halfway. Half-thinking of starting a support thread for all of us to get drunk in!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

AdMMM wrote: »
    69 points with Coutinho playing tonight. His points should give me another small rise and if he scores 4 or more, I'll take the December winner for the Boards Pay League. If only I captained Ozil though...

A very well played WC by "Mambo Kings." Moreno could stop you from winning as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Oh and don't forget Vardy :pac:

No I'm getting Ozil this week, I just prefer players with goal threat than assists but I'll bite the bullet and get him. Even though Sanchez will be back and I've got a ready made excuse if I want it.

I'd be respectable in the early 100ks at worst if I jumped on though, that's the difference in my season. Can only blame myself so I don't mind so much.

I've never had Vardy myself! Been riding the Kane, Lukaku and Ighalo train for ages. Only thing I'm angry about is missing out on his value increase. Don't think I'll ever get him now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Confirmed #LFC team v @SunderlandAFC: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho, Benteke

SAFC team to face @LFC: Mannone, Jones, Coates, Brown, PVA, Cattermole (C), M'Vila, Rodwell, Johnson, Borini, Defoe.

Very attacking lineup from Liverpool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho, Benteke

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Benteke is my last roll of the captain dice in UFPL come on the Tekkers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Moreno finally delivering on some of his attacking promise would be rather nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

I have Moreno, but I also hopped on the Henderbus last week so a big performance against his boyhood club would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

please score sunderland

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

1-0 Sunderland pls.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Need big points from Coutinho and Mignolet

sunderland to score, moreno to score and Coutinho to get a yellow go off around 70 min with 1 point pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

1-1 with two OG's would be ideal. But I'll be realistic and hope for Cattermole & Can goals instead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

FHFC wrote: »
    Moreno finally delivering on some of his attacking promise would be rather nice.

Clyne also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Lights On wrote: »
    1-1 with two OG's would be ideal. But I'll be realistic and hope for Cattermole & Can goals instead :D

And Henderbus to miss a peno

I actually think sunderland will put in a performance and win.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Clyne also!

Just had a shot from about 35 yards, he's listening!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Ah Jesus how is Niall Quinn still commentating on Sky matches!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Tekkers yellow.

• Advertisement

yellow for teckkers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

silly boy Tekkers

Firmino hits woodwork

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Ah Jesus how is Niall Quinn still commentating on Sky matches!

The beauty of dodgy streaming, I don't ever have to listen to him or Michael Owen!

Watmore on for Rodwell

interesting fact about Watmore - He graduated with a first-class honours degree in economics and business management in 2015, becoming only the second Premier League player to achieve such a qualification, the other being David Wetherall in 1992.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Watmore on for Rodwell

interesting fact about Watmore - He graduated with a first-class honours degree in economics and business management in 2015, becoming only the second Premier League player to achieve such a qualification, the other being David Wetherall in 1992.

Interesting fact about me, if Moreno has a clean sheet that would be the first time anybody ever had a clean sweep of clean sheets and still dropped a few hundred thousand places.
    I've been out of WiFi for a few days, Ozil is killing me but I am a proud man and I've nailed my colours to the mast.

HT 0-0

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Interesting fact:

Sunderland has not scored a goal during first half in three months.

End of interesting facts.

This is how interesting was that game so far.

Benteke goal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Lallana assist?

Advertisement