Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 18 Matchday Thread

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

CSF wrote: »
    Relative to price, he's not far off.

Essential would mean price is irrelevant. Even still no way. If Alli gets a huge haul not having him is not gonna affect you the same way it would with Mahrez Vardy or Ozil

• Registered Users Posts: 32,997 ✭✭✭✭CSF

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Essential would mean price is irrelevant. Even still no way. If Alli gets a huge haul not having him is not gonna affect you the same way it would with Mahrez Vardy or Ozil

One way of looking at it. Another way is that having such a reliable point source at a nothing price together with Mahrez, enables you to nearly have whatever team you want after that.

His percentage ownership is set to soar too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

83 points moved me from 50k to 11k, unexpected. Have gotten lucky with recent transfers. Lloris, Alli, Cresswell in in the last few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Jesus, very surprised to see my 54 gives me a rise from 100k to 90k. Went for Lukaku in the end as captain, meaning I lost out on at least 11 points on going for Kane or KDB. Annoying.

Also surprised my 55 (852,373rd in the week) brought me up from 129k to 110k.

But I did drop in private leagues..

Not thinking I'm going to get much out of the next gw, but I'm looking forward to the dgw's as I still have all 3 chips to use for those.

• Advertisement
Advertisement