Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home heating oil promo code Topoil

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kneejerk

MAORISH wrote: »
    Top oil 20 euro off 500L of home heating oil code SAVE18

Not working for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 597 ✭✭✭clfy39tzve8njq

kneejerk wrote:
    Not working for me?

Nor me

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Worked for me.
    Thanks Maorish

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

MAORISH wrote: »
    Top oil 20 euro off 500L of home heating oil code SAVE18

How much was 500L for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,054 ✭✭✭mikeecho

SAVE18
    Not working for the cork depot

NO Promotion Found

29lfrzl.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Try “Winter18” as per their own calendar

• Registered Users Posts: 45 LuckyLoki

SAVE18 working today for me

LuckyLoki wrote: »

What county are you in?

That code doesn't work in cork

Winter18 is on their “official” calendar €10 off 500 works

vicwatson wrote: »
    Winter18 is on their “official” calendar €10 off 500 works

But if you can get "Save18" to work, it'll be €20 off 500L

• Advertisement

mikeecho wrote: »
    But if you can get "Save18" to work, it'll be €20 off 500L

But it ain’t working is it?

vicwatson wrote: »
    But it ain’t working is it?

Not working for me.. but apparently it's working for some.. it might be a regional thing.

Anyway, they have their annual photo comp coming up, so the next promo code might be "PHOTO18"

... last yr it was PHOTO17 ... that's what I used last may.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

According to their calendar the next code will be Spring18

According to their calendar the next code will be Spring18

What's the deal with that.. how much off 500/1000L ?

What's the deal with that.. how much off 500/1000L ?

Doesn't say how much. I suppose it will be the same as the currently valid Winter18 i.e. 10/20 Euro off.

Doesn't say how much. I suppose it will be the same as the currently valid Winter18 i.e. 10/20 Euro off.

Ok... some deals are better than others.

Last year, it was cheaper for me to make 2x500L orders less than a week apart, rather than make one order of 1000L.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 LuckyLoki

LuckyLoki wrote: »

What county are you in?

That code doesn't work in cork

It worked in Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

SAVE18 worked today in Sligo 20€ off.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭MadDogGreener

LUV18 just worked for me in Dublin. From the Top facebook page: "For today only, order your home heating oil and get 20e off 500 litres". Notably SAVE18 didnt work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

LUV18 just worked for me, thanks MadDogGreener

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭podge3

LUV18 just worked for me in Dublin. From the Top facebook page: "For today only, order your home heating oil and get 20e off 500 litres". Notably SAVE18 didnt work.
    Thanks, just ordered 500 litres for €320.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Thank you this worked for me this morning

Just ordered oil, SAVE18 worked for me (Galway). €20 off 500l.
    According to the confirmation email SAVE18 is valid until 26/08/2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭roosterman71

SAVE18, LUV18 and SPRING18 not working in Westmeath
    Winter18 works for €10 off 500l

• Registered Users Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

As above only winter18 works €10/ 500L, Wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

A big thanks to Topoil (Ashbourne Oil) for a no show today. Was due a delivery and received email to say they would ring if delivery time changed. Waited in all day, called several times and got half an answering machine. Eventually emailed Topoil who informed me depot was closed all day. A simple phone call would have went a long way.

Wont be using these cowboys again.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

pissed wrote:
    A big thanks to Topoil (Ashbourne Oil) for a no show today. Was due a delivery and received email to say they would ring if delivery time changed. Waited in all day, called several times and got half an answering machine. Eventually emailed Topoil who informed me depot was closed all day. A simple phone call would have went a long way.

pissed wrote:
    Wont be using these cowboys again.

Most workplaces were closed or severally understaffed today. Hardly a normal day for any company to try and go about their business. Bit harsh no???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

eurokev wrote: »
    Most workplaces were closed or severally understaffed today. Hardly a normal day for any company to try and go about their business. Bit harsh no???

Like I said, I appreciate the weather conditions but a phone call or email wouldnt have killed them. I received a response to my email within 5 minutes so hardly that understaffed.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

pissed wrote:
    Like I said, I appreciate the weather conditions but a phone call or email wouldnt have killed them. I received a response to my email within 5 minutes so hardly that understaffed.

You didn't make any mention of the weather conditions. Someone might not have been able to get in to work until half way through the day to contact you. There could have been any number of more pressing matters to attend to.

In my own workplace today, there was only about 50 percent of staff able to turn up, the phone system was down and there was a burst pipe. Many of the staff who were able to turn up could not do what they usually do because of the conditions. As I say cut them some slack, they are just people trying to do their jobs. It's not like you could've went out and done much anyway in this weather.

I have found top oil more than accommodating in my experience. Thanks for posting the new code to the poster that posted it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

eurokev wrote: »
    You didn't make any mention of the weather conditions. Someone might not have been able to get in to work until half way through the day to contact you. There could have been any number of more pressing matters to attend to.

In my own workplace today, there was only about 50 percent of staff able to turn up, the phone system was down and there was a burst pipe. Many of the staff who were able to turn up could not do what they usually do because of the conditions. As I say cut them some slack, they are just people trying to do their jobs. It's not like you could've went out and done much anyway in this weather.

I have found top oil more than accommodating in my experience. Thanks for posting the new code to the poster that posted it too.

This crowd are a shower of wanjers. Wonder how gdpr compliant they are.

Advertisement