Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home heating oil promo code Topoil

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 CWBS

SPRING22 gives €10 off 500 litres.

Worked for me just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,209 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

How much a liter was it. 10 euro I'd only 2c a litre of a discount on 500 litres.

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭ablelocks

autumn22 - €10 off 500l / €20 off 1000l

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭screamer

Yes Autumn22 gives 15 off 750 litres.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭NTC

Any discount code for top oil at the moment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭tobdom

I was searching for one earlier today and also tried some that have worked in other years (WINTER22 for example) but unfortunately no joy.

No real need to incentivize people I suppose given the weather and the negligible price differences among providers.

However, I did phone Top and got 500L for almost €5 cheaper than the online price. Delivery early next week though, so if you're almost out, don't be waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭batistuta9

discount10 works

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭roosterman71

WINTER23 gives €15 off. Worked on a 750l order

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Always_Running

Any code working at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,858 ✭✭✭✭muffler

WRK30 works with certa for either 15 off a 500l delivery or 30 off 1000l

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭leinster93

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭lardarse

Be warned about Certa, been waiting a week now since i ordered.

Ordered last Friday, website said delivery on Tuesday. Confirmation email came back and said wednesday.

Waited in all Wednesday no one turned up, emailed them said it would be thursday for sure. No show again on Thursday, emailed them around 3:30 and they came back saying driver about 15 miles away he`ll ring you. But no show. Not holding my breath for today either.

So will not be using these again, check out there google review too, grand if you have a half empty tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭NTC

Anyone got a code for Top Oil? WINTER24 not working me :(

most of the sites are coming in about the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 the1eyedsnake

How many Tesco points do Certa give you if you order say 500L?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭con747

258 Tesco club card points and use code FLO30 as well.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

I ordered 500L off right price oil, which was the cheapest by a little bit, order was scheduled for today but it had been radio silence from them despite me waiting all day.

I checked Facebook and seen alot of 1star reviews with is making me start to worry.

Also if you want a refund they charge you 10€ to cancel your order.

Has anyone had experience with them?

I can't see the €10 charge in their T&C's but if it is somewhere just do a charge back to your card if you want to cancel the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ALS

Top up before carbon taxes go up. Get €20 off your
    home heating oil order of 500 L or more when you use code SAVE20 by 30/04/24. Call your local depot or order online at www.top.ie.

I paid with my aib debit card. So I go to aib and tell them to reverse the transaction? Is that allowed even?

Thanks

Ask the bank to do a charge back after you email or ring the company and cancel the order. You can only try, it might get cancelled and you get the money back to buy elsewhere or you get the original order delivered hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Banjo Carney

Have you contacted the company to enquire about your order. I think it's a bit over the top to be talking about chargeback at this stage. Maybe that's just me.

Advertisement