Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home heating oil promo code Topoil

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,054 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Save18
    Is has been reduces to €10 off

Last week it offered €20 off 500.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

Any active codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

billbond4 wrote: »
    Any active codes?

Autumn17 worked for me...€25 off 1000L

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

mel.b wrote: »
    Autumn17 worked for me...€25 off 1000L

Cheers I'm getting 12.50 of 500l with that

Save18 appears to have been terminated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭obi604

Any rough forecasts for oil prices in next couple of months ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

PLOUGHING17 working until the end of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jamerican

Any working codes around? save/autumn/ploughing no longer working.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

It will be winter now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

AUTUMN17 is working for me and should work until the end of November.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jamerican

AUTUMN17 is working for me and should work until the end of November.

Thanks, I got it working, I must have entered it wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

GALWAY2017 saved me 20 off 500 litres during the week, not sure if its for Galway depot only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT!

Order your Home Heating Oil today
    Special offer - ONE DAY ONLY!

€25 off 500 litres

Use code: BLACKFRI17

Got that in an email this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Gun Monkey

tommycahir wrote: »
    BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT!

Order your Home Heating Oil today
    Special offer - ONE DAY ONLY!

€25 off 500 litres

Use code: BLACKFRI17

Got that in an email this morning

Looks like they just put up the price to allow for the discount code. 2 days ago 500lts was €326 for me. Today its still €325 incl discount. They put up the price then discounted it back down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Gun Monkey wrote: »
    Looks like they just put up the price to allow for the discount code. 2 days ago 500lts was €326 for me. Today its still €325 incl discount. They put up the price then discounted it back down.

Well I just got 500 litres off them two days ago and it was €340 before promo code so I don't know where you got that price from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Same here used this crowd once never again useless ****ers . My usual supplier MJ Kelleher in Cork are usually around the same price but will supply on account and are happy to get payment in 30 to 45 days time.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Gun Monkey

Well I just got 500 litres off them two days ago and it was €340 before promo code so I don't know where you got that price from.

Defensive much? It wasnt a personal attack. Just stating that it seems to be more of a marketing ploy than a genuine discount! The prices that site gives vary from depot to depot and county to county. One part of the country is often dearer than another. It may have been 340 for you but it was 326 for my area. It may be good value or may not, that will depend on what other depots are charging locally. I got it cheaper than that site could offer 2 days ago from another local supplier by calling around and price checking. I appreciate you that you were trying to point out what you considered was a bargain, i likewise was just pointing out it may be a blackfriday gimmick and may be worthwhile picking up the phone. Best of luck!

Winter18
    €20 off 1,000L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

mikeecho wrote: »
    Winter18
    €20 off 1,000L

AUTUMN17 gives €25 off or €12.50 OFF 500lts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

Yamanoto wrote: »
    AUTUMN17 gives €25 off or €12.50 OFF 500lts

That has now expired :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Winter18 gives you €10 off 500l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Fuel prices change twice a week. The three items that affect change are

Crude oil price - takes 10-14 days to affect retail prices

Refinery demand - takes 6-8 days to affect retail price

Currency movements - takes 3-4 days to affect retail price
    Cape Clear wrote: »
    Same here used this crowd once never again useless ****ers . My usual supplier MJ Kelleher in Cork are usually around the same price but will supply on account and are happy to get payment in 30 to 45 days time.

I use TOP - have done so for years. I call local depot and ask them to deliver. Pay 30-40 days later as I've built up credibility.
    But if I called mj kellihers, i doubt if I'd get credit as I haven't used them before. You need to build a relationship with a supplier (as you've done with kellihers) before credit is given.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

pa990 wrote: »
    That has now expired :(

I have to order myself.

Did you try WINTER17?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Aldarjes

Winter18 gives €10 off 500 litres

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sonandheir

gerard2210 wrote: »
    GALWAY2017 saved me 20 off 500 litres during the week, not sure if its for Galway depot only.

Cheers for that one, saved me €20 on order. I was ordering from galway depot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

CeilingFly wrote: »
    Fuel prices change twice a week. The three items that affect change are

Crude oil price - takes 10-14 days to affect retail prices

Refinery demand - takes 6-8 days to affect retail price

Currency movements - takes 3-4 days to affect retail price

I use TOP - have done so for years. I call local depot and ask them to deliver. Pay 30-40 days later as I've built up credibility.
    But if I called mj kellihers, i doubt if I'd get credit as I haven't used them before. You need to build a relationship with a supplier (as you've done with kellihers) before credit is given

Have only been dealing with Kellihers in the last year or two and simply rang them up and ordered oil on account. Once I confirmed that I was the owner of the house there was no issue with supplying on account. Maybe things have changed since. My one experience with Top on the other-hand meant I was waiting almost 10 days to have the oil delivered and had to ring them on a few occasions as they were not forthcoming with information.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Need a bit of oil, but not urgently.
    Should I buy now or wait until new year? Or is it all the one as regards pricing?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Should I buy now or wait until new year? Or is it all the one as regards pricing?

Oil prices fluctuate all the time, try here www.cheapestoil.ie for current prices in your area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

If we knew that answer we'd be millionaires.

Generally oil prices have been fairly stable for the past couple of years and over the past year the difference in cost of 1000 litres has varied within just a €50 bracket.

• Advertisement

FYI

Winter18

€20 off 1,000L pro rata,

EXPIRES 1/4/18

i recently ordered 1,000L kero @.64¢ (using promo code) , the price has now jumped 2c/l to 68¢/l from 66¢

i'm still awaiting delivery.. but i love it when you get in just before a price rise :)

Advertisement