Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Charlotte has gone from 4/9 earlier today to 1/8 now. Looks like Becky is losing again.

Will throw a fiver on her anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

**Possible Spoilers**
    Arriving at Orlando Airport!

https://michaelcavacini.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/031.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Faugheen wrote: »
    NXT entrant.

On that, surely it can't be anyone but Balor? It makes no sense for some token NXT entrant and it not be the Champion...

All I know is I'll mark the f#ck out if Joes music hits tonight plus throw in AJ Styles and Nakamura :D:D. Don't think you'll see Balor tonight, his entrance would be so long another two guys would get to the ring before him haha. Was there any NXT entrants at last years rumble?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Brock
    According to wrestlingnewspost.com,
    Aj Styles
    spotted backstage at the venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Triple H
    I think that's been talked about so much here over the last few weeks it's hardly a spoiler now. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Don't think you'll see Balor tonight, his entrance would be so long another two guys would get to the ring before him haha. Was there any NXT entrants at last years rumble?

I've said before that Balor's first appearance probably shouldn't involve his usual or demon entrance. And since only 1 and 2 get their full entrances usually, it would be a decent time to do it. Unless he's made to look weak
    I think that's been talked about so much here over the last few weeks it's hardly a spoiler now. :)

Not clicking the spoiler due to all the rumours that have been around lately. Could be any. :-)

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I've said before that Balor's first appearance probably shouldn't involve his usual or demon entrance. And since only 1 and 2 get their full entrances usually, it would be a decent time to do it. Unless he's made to look weak

Seeing as Reigns is number 1 in the rumble can see the first few guys being cannon fodder for him and then maybe have someone like Big Show come out. Hopefully 2,3,4 and 5 are the social outcast haha.

Was actually just thinking about them. That at least 2 of them will try to eliminate each other. Until they decide to help Slater win, which he will do. I'm sure of it! Now is his time. Right?

At least with Reigns being number 1 we won't get anyone in the ring by themselves talking on the mike like Wyatt last year or Punk another year. At least I hope not. Don't think having Reigns talk would be good. So number 2 should be someone that could hold their own against Reigns. I do like when 2 enemies at 1 and 2 team up to eliminate the cocky lower card guys. Just entertaining.

Was actually just thinking about them. That at least 2 of them will try to eliminate each other. Until they decide to help Slater win, which he will do. I'm sure of it! Now is his time. Right?

At least with Reigns being number 1 we won't get anyone in the ring by themselves talking on the mike like Wyatt last year or Punk another year. At least I hope not. Don't think having Reigns talk would be good. So number 2 should be someone that could hold their own against Reigns. I do like when 2 enemies at 1 and 2 team up to eliminate the cocky lower card guys. Just entertaining.
    Unless they do it to Slater. Then I boo them. Boo those guys!

CastorTroy wrote: »

I like Heath Slater and think he's actually better then what they are giving him I just hope they ain't around when Brock enters the Rumble because somebody will probably end up getting suplexed straight outta the ring haha.

I'd love to see Samoa Joe come out as number 2, get to listen to his kickass entrance music while he strolls to the ring with a look of murder in his eyes haha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Del Rio
    Could well see one of the league of nations guys start with Reigns. Possibly Rusev.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Owens
    I'll be really bummed if HHH wins the Rumble. I get that he should be involved in a big match at Mania with so many stars out, but I just don't think he needs the belt on him. I would prefer to see a dominant Reigns retaining than to see that, though I'd love Lesnar to win most of all.

I also think Becky should win, particularly after Ric made that remark that Charlotte had 'beaten Becky twice and third time's a charm.' If the plan was for Charlotte to win at the Rumble then that line was unnecessary as it makes Becky look bad.

I've avoided spoilers so I'm hoping for a Rumble that impresses me. Don't make me mad, V-Mac!

Could well see one of the league of nations guys start with Reigns. Possibly Rusev.

I think all the league of nations guys will come out in the mid twenties and possibly one after the other too. Have them team up against the likes of Ziggler, Ambrose and other mid to upper card guys left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Stone cold Roman reigns to get pulled under bottom rope early on, disappear to the back in a brawl and not seen for 40 mins before coming back to clear house and win the rumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Owens
    Goes without saying at this stage, but Renee Young is looking savage on the pre show

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

Stone cold Roman reigns to get pulled under bottom rope early on, disappear to the back in a brawl and not seen for 40 mins before coming back to clear house and win the rumble.

If we have to endure that at least send Lesnar out at number 3 or something. :P

And Triple H at #31.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Going to try stay up for this but my internet has been terrible lately so I'm doubting I'll get the chance to

• Registered Users Posts: 39,644 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Owens
    gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Goes without saying at this stage, but Renee Young is looking savage on the pre show

Yep. And so King is on the pre show panel so not calling the ppv then ? And Gerry between noelle and renee you clearly are a man with taste. I tip my hat to you sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Owens
    Not sure if it was my crap internet or if they put a 90s tv filter over that Ambrose / Owens promo vid... made it look badass either way...

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Dazzmondo

Ambrose
    Henry and Swagger to win this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭paconnors

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Yep. And so King is on the pre show panel so not calling the ppv then ? And Gerry between noelle and renee you clearly are a man with taste. I tip my hat to you sir.

Bout time they took King off he's past it, who ever made the call is a good decision

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Ambrose
    Sandow still super over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

JBL saying #1 are #2 equal, there.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Dazzmondo

Ambrose
    Sounds like a great crowd. If AJ debuts the pop will be mental

Anyone know the line ups for tonight? Hopefully Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owen is the opening match for the ppv. Give them all the time they need to beat the **** out of one another and put on one hell of a show because every other match including the rumble just sounds meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Owens
    This time last year Sandow was one of the hottest acts going and Bubba got a huge reaction when he entered the Rumble. A year on & neither of them even made the PPV :(

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Triple H
    I'm a big fan of heel Lawler.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,644 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Owens
    I'm loving the king being heel now. And that video package got me more pumped up for the divas match.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,038 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Is the king heel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Is the king heel?

I think so even on smackdown he's been heelish

That was a great video build up for becky/Charlotte

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement