Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Brock
    The ring mic needs turning down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Ambrose
    think Jimmy & Jey will have to change their name to The Boo-sos

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Owens
    The "Awesome Match Quota" is being filled early, Rumble match is going to be awful by the law of averages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Is there only two more matches and then the rumble?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭The White Feather

How will this crowd treat Roman? I hope they boo him out of the building but they probably will cheer him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Triple H
    Really good start to the PPV. I just hope the Rumble and the Diva match will be just as good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Ambrose
    P*ss break time

• Registered Users Posts: 39,758 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Owens
    Two good matches to open up the rumble with people and teams the crowd gives a fiddlers about. btw lets go becky.

Brock
    I sense shenanigans will ensue in this match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Brock
    Kalistos ring gear is class tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,758 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Owens
    Champions out first ? **** off wwe. Lilian loving she gets to use a few words of spanish.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Triple H
    I just hope the Divas match is about Becky and Charlotte and not about Ric Flair.

I just don't have faith however.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Triple H
    I just hope the Divas match is about Becky and Charlotte and not about Ric Flair.

I just don't have faith however.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Owens
    It's a real pet peeve of mine. Even in video games I always make sure that the champion comes out last. Would love to see Kalisto win this

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Owens
    I hate the sight of Brock Lesnar guy. Far too a images whenever wrestlers are in front of him. Totally playing up to the cameras

I still havent figured out why Kalisto won the title one night, then lost it the next night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What's the third announce table? I know the first two are English and Spanish

Brock
    MrMac84 wrote: »
    What's the third announce table? I know the first two are English and Spanish

French

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I hate the sight of Brock Lesnar guy. Far too a images whenever wrestlers are in front of him. Totally playing up to the cameras

Very annoying alright, there's also a fan up to the same antics on the hard camera at every PPV.

Mysterio getting a few mentions...surprise entrant?

As they are showing Sting in his preparation, next month on the network they will be showing Roman napping in a corner of the building getting ready for his match! :pac::D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Owens
    And to think these two will be deported when trump is president

Ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lucky he didn't break his neck

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Brock
    I still havent figured out why Kalisto won the title one night, then lost it the next night

I'd imagine it was something to do with Smackdown moving channels. A title change on the first night is a pretty clever move. Also, it makes Kalisto the underdog. He lost it only through interference. The same reason Daniel Bryan was cashed in on so quickly - he deserves to be champ, but it's kept away from him by unfair means

Owens
    Turtyturd wrote: »
    Very annoying alright, there's also a fan up to the same antics on the hard camera at every PPV.

Mysterio getting a few mentions...surprise entrant?

I doubt it. He's signed with Lucha Underground, unless they've made some agreement.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Brock
    Then again, maybe not. :P

Owens
    Weak finish that.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I doubt it. He's signed with Lucha Underground, unless they've made some agreement.

Ah rite, hadn't heard that.

Del Rio/Kalisto went very sloppy once he'd dumped himself on his head.

Owens
    What if the surprise for the Royal Rumble match this year is that there are no surprises?

It's classic Vince.

• Advertisement

Owens
    What if the surprise for the Royal Rumble match this year is that there are no surprises?

It's classic Vince.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement