Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 16 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

61\62\63 depending on bonus and FFFix predicting a healthy green arrow back up to 150k
    from the despair of kolarov and KDB to the joy of nyoms points subbing in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

be interesting to see how those baps turn out, could be a three-way tie between Vardy, Remy & Pedro

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

61 points including Baps. Still firing out the dud captain choices to add to 3 players in the team of the week on my bench! :(

Player of the week is Kolarov. His no show means Nyom comes in for a lovely 12 points! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

45 points and a fall of 40k from 195k to 236k.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

73 all out. Considering Kane was captain that's good !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

67pointer + BPS to come for Mahrez and Vardy! (-4)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

60(-4) plus Vardy baps.
    Average enough I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    73 all out. Considering Kane was captain that's good !

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

About 74 all in with potential baps for vardez, have averaged mid 60s for the last 4 weeks nice bit of form since captaining Rom

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Mahrez 3, Vardy+Remy 2 after ESP. I finish on 58 points and a slight red arrow, but won both my H2Hs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

62 for the week. I could really do with getting the captaincy right. It seems to be the only way to make progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

ESP in

Mahrez 3

Vardy and Remy 2

edit

My pony is 5 minutes slow

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

62 total for the week.

A very good week. But would have been great if I had brought in Nyom for one of KDB or VVD which were thoughts of mine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

64 for the week. Annoying though that I should have followed my gut and captained Lukaku.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

62(-4) it is.
    AOA only earned me 1 point with Vardy playing instead of Souare.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

59 after Mahrez, Vardy bps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

60 after baps, will take that any day! Hopefully it's enough to give me the greenies for a 4th consecutive week.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Delighted with 56 considering I captained Kane and my back 4 got me 4 points

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Rikand wrote: »
    ESP in

Mahrez 3

Vardy and Remy 2

edit

My pony is 5 minutes slow

Lovely 63 and a healthy green arrow

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

Bugg*r, checked again 45 points sees me fall from 145k to 235k. Disastrous.

• Advertisement

83 even with Captain Kane.

Happy out.

Don't know how to look at predicted league position, but I think I'll be at my highest OR ranking.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

64 pts,gud sat 38pts, kane cpt on sun,marhez delivers on mon. No sign of the leicester train slowing down

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

880 overall brings me to my personal target every season of averaging 55 per GW. First time in this years FPL. Next target 60

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

51 could be worse. Fffix predicting around 650k OR so just a drop of 70k which is an improvement on recent standards.

I WILL turn this fúcking cnutish season around!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

points per week isn't a great measure as the league is so eratic.
    one week 50 is a huge score, net week 60 is a poor score.
    better to just judge by overall position.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Meanwhile that lad who's taking the bread outta my mouth in the work league ended on 105.

I only noticed today when not on mobile that he played his bench boost which explains it somewhat, but he effectively wasted it only gaining 13 points as Kolarov didn't play so he'd have got Nyom anyway. Rest of bench was Butland (11), Arnautovic (2) and Targett (0).

Without bench boost he'd have scored 92 which would still have been mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Finished on 55, strange GW really. Defenders seemed to run the show this week but I only managed to get 15 from my GK and 3 defenders, other players were getting twice that. Had West Ham scrored, it would have made a huge difference, same had Kolarov played. Load of players seemed to have Nyom, Woolscheid or Dann on the bench with Kolarov starting. Lucky sods.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

83 even with Captain Kane.

Happy out.

Don't know how to look at predicted league position, but I think I'll be at my highest OR ranking.

http://www.fantasyfootballfix.com/

You just need to log in with your password for fantasy and click on Gameweek live. The dugout feature is also very handy, it allows you to look at how your players price is going and also your next 3 fixtures for each player at glance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Should finish on 67 from 10 players after Soaure subs in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

59 points for the week. No defensive points hurt me, Butland and Nyom a particular thorn in my balls.

Dropped from 2.4k to 3.2k (fffix)

Advertisement