Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 16 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Any chance ye could just thank a post to show agreement than harp on and on about how clever it is to keep the two boyos and how dumb the rest of us are, it's getting a little boring and annoying. The point has been made.
    It's also getting a little boring reading whiny posts from people who don't have either or one of the two best players in this year's EPL.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Any chance ye could just thank a post to show agreement than harp on and on about how clever it is to keep the two boyos and how dumb the rest of us are, it's getting a little boring and annoying. The point has been made.

Only people that have Lukaku Ighalo Vardy as their front line can claim to be clever anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Torricelli wrote: »
    It's also getting a little boring reading whiny posts from people who don't have either or one of the two best players in this year's EPL.

He has a point, it seems people just post rather than actually read the thread, wander in to gloat about scores and scorers then disappear till the next haul.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

dahat wrote: »
    He has a point, it seems people just post rather than actually read the thread, wander in to gloat about scores and scorers then disappear till the next haul.

I read the whole thread and then wander in to complain or sad emojis. It's systematic at this stage. :(

I read the whole thread and then wander in to complain or sad emojis. It's systematic at this stage. :(

My fpl 15/16 season in a nutshell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

dahat wrote: »
    My fpl 15/16 season in a nutshell.

Like I'm not a fan of football particularly, but I like FPL because it's fun and it gives me an actual interest in the football. I haven't exactly set the FPL world on fire but I was happy chugging away somewhere around the 50k mark, on average, for the last two seasons.

I'm at 500,00 and I was so tempted to quit yesterday only for I couldn't figure out how. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

At least they are speaking from the heart and about their own team, it's very annoying to read a succession of posts basically making the same point and basically gloating, I sold Vardy this week and my reasons were solid, I don't make rash decisions in this game, maybe I was wrong but time will tell.

600k and falling... Pathetic really but so be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

yeah, far too early for people to pass judgement on people selling Vardy.
    people who bought in Ighalo, Giroud or Lukaku also got goals out of them this week.

Hazard couldn't get off the pitch quick enough. There was nothing to that tackle or the way he landed.

Something really rotten going on at Chelsea and I won't be touching any of their players again this season. Already been burnt by Hazard, Willian and Pedro.

• Advertisement

At least they are speaking from the heart and about their own team, it's very annoying to read a succession of posts basically making the same point and basically gloating, I sold Vardy this week and my reasons were solid, I don't make rash decisions in this game, maybe I was wrong but time will tell.
    I'm sorry but what are these solid reasons for selling a player who has 14 goals in 16 games?

I don't understand people who come on here to complain about Mahrez or Vardy but refuse point blank to get them in. "Oh, I've missed the boat, too late now" No, you haven't. There's 22 games left in the season. Their own stubborn attitude is preventing them from doing well.

Vardy booked

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Yellow for Vardy, dirty tackle

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

vardy booked
    should have benched him........
    runs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

1 card from a suspension....must sell him now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wow mahrez

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Mahrez!!!!

oh my word

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Mahrez ya beauty!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭COH

Mahrez.... take a bow son

• Advertisement

I'm sorry but what are these solid reasons for selling a player who has 14 goals in 16 games?

I don't understand people who come on here to complain about Mahrez or Vardy but refuse point blank to get them in. "Oh, I've missed the boat, too late now" No, you haven't. There's 22 games left in the season. Their own stubborn attitude is preventing them from doing well.

I have no idea what your talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Wow, Mahrez with a beauty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Mahrez = God

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Proper strike that Mahrez..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

A great GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

He's an absolute genius

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Mahrez you beautiful man

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

A great day to have Schmeichel, vardy and Mahrez.

huth booked and misses Everton game ......

• Advertisement

I have no idea what your talking about
    Ok. Ignore the question then.

Advertisement