Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimate Fighter: Team McGregor v Team Faber Finale - Edgar v Mendes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DirkDiggly22

Yo Comfortkid... Yeah I am as it stands. Not working at present so changing the body clock for the weekend.. Lol.. Stayed up to watch Sage and Paige last night. Well worth it.
    I'll admit before Mc G came on the scene I knew nothing of the sport, but you gotta start somewhere and have been hooked for the last year or two.. With good reason too. Disappointed Saul lied about selling weed or whatever it was, but let's go Artem. Exactly the type of fighter I enjoy watching (as much I say I'm hooked plenty of fights/fighters bore the life out of ya).. So anyway, loving this weekend, the build up all week, weigh in starting now for 194.. **** me, exciting stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Mendes via KO/TKO
    ComfortKid wrote: »
    Is there people actually staying up for this and for tomorrow night? Fair duce to ye. I think I'll be watching this over breakfast tomorrow.

Yup. It's actually the perfect way to adjust your body clock for the big one tomorrow night providing you don't have to be up early or do anything tomorrow. Stay up until about 5:30am tonight, get a good sleep in (~2-3pm) and you won't be fighting off the sleep come this time tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I'm wrecked but really wanna see as much of tonight live as possible, like other said to be wide awake tomorrow for the big one.

Never seen Edgar fight before either and heard great things. This UFC lark is addictive.

Mendes via KO/TKO
    This UFC lark is addictive.

Be prepared for the vast majority of your Sunday's to be a write off forever more. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Stayed up last night, so the only logical thing to do is also stay up tonight. :pac:

Frankie has been my man since beating Sean Sherk!

• Advertisement

Mendes via KO/TKO
    First fight just about to start.

I'd love to see Abner get the win here. Seems like such a nice guy and it was tough watching his interview after his loss to Erosa in the quarter-finals of TUF.

Gritz makes Father Stone seem exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Mendes via Submission
    I'm gonna back Mendes for the main event. That's on at 5 right? This is where having trouble sleeping comes in handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

Mendes via KO/TKO
    This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Mendes via Submission
    I'm gonna back Mendes for the main event. That's on at 5 right? This is where having trouble sleeping comes in handy.

have it backed myself, haha i know insomnia isnt all bad :D

Mendes via Submission
    Depp wrote: »
    have it backed myself, haha i know insomnia isnt all bad :D

Saw someone saying fair play to anyone staying up haha, this is just a normal night for me!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Fair play to ye lads. I would love to be watching tonight but I've a screeming baby due up in about 3 hours. I'll watch this in the morning.

I respect yer dedication, I'll need some illegal substances just for tomorrow on night alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Officer999

Anyone in Vegas know a place that's showing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Mendes via KO/TKO
    So prelims are shown here:
    https://www.ufc.tv/video/tuf-22-finale-prelims

Hoping the main card is also available here, normally in Ireland we get loads on fight pass, expecting it to be at this link:
    http://www.ufc.tv/video/tuf-22-finale

• Registered Users Posts: 9,737 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Mendes via KO/TKO
    The prelims link is blocked in the UK and available in Ireland so I don't see a reason why it won't be the same for the main card.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Officer999

Officer999 wrote: »
    Anyone in Vegas know a place that's showing this?

Ok just seen it's on in the NYNY

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Mendes via KO/TKO
    First time Chris looked anyway decent

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

lertsnim wrote: »
    The prelims link is blocked in the UK and available in Ireland so I don't see a reason why it won't be the same for the main card.

Fight pass and UFC tv are blocked in the UK because BT have the rights

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Mendes via KO/TKO
    Frankie has never been Knocked out. Chad has been knocked out and TKOed by McGregor.

It could play a factor if it wasn't for the fact that Frankie isn't a KO artist. Wouldn't rule it out though, his chin isn't going become amazing suddenly!

Mendes via Submission
    the ufc really need to update their stand by music....getting mighty annoying

Mendes via KO/TKO
    Axwell wrote: »
    Fight pass and UFC tv are blocked in the UK because BT have the rights

I know that. Setanta are also showing it live here.

• Advertisement

Mendes via KO/TKO
    BOOM. That's a sweet KO

Mendes via Submission
    Nice finish by Herrera. Who says 125 is boring?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Mendes via Decision
    Nice KO. Very good fight to watch. Herrera has some power. One to watch when he has a full fight camp.

Mendes via Submission
    what a finish! he'll be very unlucky if he doesnt get a bonus!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,358 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Mendes via KO/TKO
    Mad that LaFlare goes from main event to prelims he was meant to fight Gunni in Dublin last year before he got injured

Mendes via Submission
    Conor has bloody massive reach, same as LaFlare who's 6'1" and fights at 170.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,358 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Mendes via KO/TKO
    Oh and Gonzaga up next another who main evented in his last outing.

Surprised if this makes it out of R1 :D

Mendes via Decision
    Gonzaga to win this in Round 1 possibly

Mendes via Decision
    Very poor round 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

this is such a grim watch jesus

Advertisement