Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 15 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭COH

yorlum11 wrote: »
    Sturridge in midfield??

Brain fart... editted :rolleyes:(Must have been typing Sterling when the fart occurred...)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Sturridge or Kane?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Would Benteke be worth a punt this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ChoiChoi

Play cabaye or transfer aguero out for kane for -4?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Loving all the carnage.

Mainly because I don't have Aguero or Coutinho admittedly, but I do like it when things get shaken up last minute on a Friday.

My main puzzle now is whether to risk Courtois in for Myhill with my second FT. If Courtois does start then it should at least gain 4 pts which would cover me getting in Evans in a couple of weeks even for a hit.

I'm really feeling somewhere that this could be the week Sterling finally returns something having been playing well and returning decent attacking stats for the last 3 or 4 games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Really want to just get Aguero out at this stage.
    I'm thinking Kane in for a -4

Frustrated that I even brought Aguero back in so quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Sanchez injured. Aguero injured. Sold KDB last week for -4. Jarvis still injured. Davies not playing. Vardy combining peak Yaya and Ramsey against me.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11684-1389803517-11.gif

I feel some classic and maverick Prodston Punting coming up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

ChoiChoi wrote: »
    Play cabaye or transfer aguero out for kane for -4?

I'm "playing" Moses this week. (red flagged Kun will start)
    Not taking the hit on Kun (or upgrading to Del/Barkley) because I want more time to decide on a Liverpool attacker.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭yorlum11

COH wrote:
    Brain fart... editted (Must have been typing Sterling when the fart occurred...)

Would be a good team though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭booooonzo

Cech Hennessey

Simpson Kolarov Moreno Dier Azpilicueta

Sánchez Mahrez Özil Deulofeu Lingard

Vardy Kane Lukaku

I've 2 free transfers, thinking Hazard or Barkley or DeBruyne for Sánchez
    And maybe Smalling for Azpilicueta?

What do people reckon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

eh 3rd choice bournemouth keeper playing? hello captain eden

unplayable wrote: »
    eh 3rd choice bournemouth keeper playing? hello captain eden

The rumblings seem to be that Boruc will defer surgery and play. However thats almost as good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

I know everyone's head is wrecked but any advice is appreciated. Team currently is:

DDG
    Kolarov, Moreno, VVD (Dawson, Francis)
    KDB, Ozil (c), Mahrez (Sanchez, Westwood)
    Vardy, Ighalo (Aguero)

Would you:
    (A) Sanchez to Barkley (or other mid) and play 442
    (B) Sanchez and Westwood to Barkley and Mane for -4 (drop Dawson)
    (C) Sanchez to Barkley and Aguero to Lukaku/Kane for -4

All answers greatly accepted!!

booooonzo wrote: »
    Cech Hennessey

Simpson Kolarov Moreno Dier Azpilicueta

Sánchez Mahrez Özil Deulofeu Lingard

Vardy Kane Lukaku

I've 2 free transfers, thinking Hazard or Barkley or DeBruyne for Sánchez
    And maybe Smalling for Azpilicueta?

What do people reckon?

Azpi is a hold imo.
    Roll over one of you FTs for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

FHFC wrote: »
    Loving all the carnage.

Mainly because I don't have Aguero or Coutinho admittedly, but I do like it when things get shaken up last minute on a Friday.

My main puzzle now is whether to risk Courtois in for Myhill with my second FT. If Courtois does start then it should at least gain 4 pts which would cover me getting in Evans in a couple of weeks even for a hit.

I'm really feeling somewhere that this could be the week Sterling finally returns something having been playing well and returning decent attacking stats for the last 3 or 4 games.

I was looking at something similar but after next 2 games my hill has 4 good games against teams who are struggling to score. 3 of them at home. I'll stick with myhill as my number 2 until after WBA play Stoke H. I'll keep a close eye on him though as if Chelsea get it together at the back, he is the cheapest way into their defence.

Benimar wrote: »
    I know everyone's head is wrecked but any advice is appreciated. Team currently is:

DDG
    Vardy, Ighalo (Aguero)

Would you:

I'm playing Moses, holding Aguero and captaining Mane.(Still have my WC)
    If you did the (B) option what would it leave itb?
    A Fr8 with everton cover makes sense over xmas
    Mane's fixtures get tougher soon. We all have an eye on Pool attack but for me it's too early to pick one.
    Tough call........so........not (C)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

A for me - avoid Everton and avoid Southampton, for now.

Wouldnt be taking a -4 until next week - see if Aguero comes back. Get rid of Sanchez though.

dibs101 wrote: »
    I was looking at something similar but after next 2 games my hill has 4 good games against teams who are struggling to score. 3 of them at home. I'll stick with myhill as my number 2 until after WBA play Stoke H. I'll keep a close eye on him though as if Chelsea get it together at the back, he is the cheapest way into their defence.

This was my original plan too. However my logic now is that over the next 2 theres a high chance Courtois will gain 6-8 points over Myhill, after which I'll downgrade VVD to Evans so I cann have both Chelsea and WBAs good fixtures at a reasonable price. That why even if its a hit to get Evans it will still be beneficial.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

ElTel wrote: »
    I'm playing Moses, holding Aguero and captaining Mane.(Still have my WC)
    If you did the (B) option what would it leave itb?
    A Fr8 with everton cover makes sense over xmas
    Mane's fixtures get tougher soon. We all have an eye on Pool attack but for me it's too early to pick one.
    Tough call........so........not (C)

(B) leaves me 1.6m ITB. That's a good point actually, it's not enough to change Vardy to Kane next week.

Might go with (a) to leave funds for upgrades next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Kompany to Nyom done....

Tempted to make changes up front...left with Kone and Vardy now but might hold off another week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Is Costa likely to start tomorrow, Aguero thing is a pain, and no guarantee that he'll be back next week either - GW18 be a good time to have him back in...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I'm in a pickle even though I have two transfers and a strong lineup, I can't bring myself to use a transfer to drop Ighalo or Vardy with their fixtures,
    i'm gonna bank one transfer but my Sanchez replacement is either Hazard or Ozil, I don't want Ozil for long but his next two are hard to ignore, if Walcott got the all clear I'd prefer him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

To hold Aguero or do a -4 for Kane or Ighalo??? :confused:

Aguero is ruining my season, I feel like I should just ship him out and cut my losses...but that may not be the best decision in the long term...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Benimar wrote: »

DDG
    Vardy, Ighalo (Aguero)

Would you:

I'd go with (A) and play Dawson.

Hold onto Aguero, there's a good chance he'll be fit for the following weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Pter wrote: »
    A for me - avoid Everton and avoid Southampton, for now.

Wouldnt be taking a -4 until next week - see if Aguero comes back. Get rid of Sanchez though.

Avoid Everton?? Have you seen their fixtures and the form of Lukaku Barkley and Deulufeu?

Avoid Southampton the week they're playing the worst team in the league?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

As luck would have it I've got Aguero, Coutinho (both of whom I transferred in only last week!) and Begovic in my team, I need rid of at least 2 of them. Also any thoughts on Sturridge in for Aguero? He looked sharp mid week and Klopp's Liverpool are starting to score for fun.

As luck would have it I've got Aguero, Coutinho (both of whom I transferred in only last week!) and Begovic in my team, I need rid of at least 2 of them. Also any thoughts on Sturridge in for Aguero? He looked sharp mid week and Klopp's Liverpool are starting to score for fun.

With the options of Lukaku, Pelle, Ighalo, Vardy and Kane I really wouldn't go near Sturridge personally due to gametime/fitness etc. but htats just me. Plenty here seem to be considering him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

stephenl15 wrote: »
    With the options of Lukaku, Pelle, Ighalo, Vardy and Kane I really wouldn't go near Sturridge personally due to gametime/fitness etc. but htats just me. Plenty here seem to be considering him though.

Ye Lukaku and Vardy make up the rest of my strikeforce, I was thinking also of Giroud but the imminent return of Walcott has me doubting his playing time too.

Ye Lukaku and Vardy make up the rest of my strikeforce, I was thinking also of Giroud but the imminent return of Walcott has me doubting his playing time too.

I'd go for Kane personally if I was you, he's cost me so many times although my strikeforce is Pelle Vardy Lukaku. Guaranteed gametime and in red hot form. I've literally just kept Pelle for this week but Kane probably better option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Soooooo, Sturridge, Bentake, or someone else altogether (other than Ighalo or Vardy)?

Advertisement