Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever urinated somewhere you shouldn't have?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

How long was the bus journey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Azalea

How long was the bus journey?
    Alas, not a short journey - it was Dublin to Cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Azalea wrote: »
    Alas, not a short journey - it was Dublin to Cork!

Jaysus, must have stink for the whole rest of the journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The afore-mentioned Davey and i once got a bus from the ferry in Holyhead to Birmingham. After about 20 miles we asked the driver to pull for a piss stop. He was having none of it. The next scheduled stop was 60 miles away. After another 20 miles we put our duty free into our cases and pissed into the plastic bag without anyone seeing us. Davey left the tied up bag into the aisle with the intention of bringing it to the next available dustbin, (NOT). Anyway the driver had to slam on the brakes at some stage and the bag of piss slid down the lino aisle. Then a woman got up and walked right into it and the piss went everywhere. we got away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

In fairness who hasn't pulled a leak in public? It's not as if the law is ruthlessly enforced. I've leaked all over the country and have never have trouble from a Garda or Ban-garda.

Nature calls, a citizen has right to let it out if they're in trouble and are a significant distance away from a Public Toilet facility.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭BenedrylPete

I urinated on some moderators.

ta ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭Xenophile

I hate to miss a penalty on the tele, rugby, soccer, hurling or football so there were times when I had to run out to the kitchen for a large pint glass or even a second glass just in case.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Times Square

• Registered Users Posts: 34,347 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

ArielAtom wrote: »
    Does in the shower count?

No. It's all pipes.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,380 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I pissed on the Derry walls. Consequence? I wasn't shot.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Loads a times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Raheny dart station

• Registered Users Posts: 34 private89

I think every male has probably done it and yeah usually drink involved. Remember as a kid doing it in a swimming pool but since being older down a laneway after a night out.

Back just after Christmas in 2013 I was out in town and got caught taking a p*** after getting out of a taxi. As I was doing it 2 guards came up behind me and told me to put it away.

I had a good bit to drink and tried to laugh it off but they asked for my details. Stupidly I gave them a false name but got caught out with the date of birth. He wasn't happy and I got handcuffed and said he was arresting me for not giving him the right details and public order.

He asked me again for my details and I gave them to him and said sorry for messing him around. He checked ID that I had in my pocket and gave me a bollocking for messing around. While that was happening lots of people shouted over at me as I stood there getting told off. He then took off the cuffs and told me to leave the area and I did. He said I would get a fine in the post in the next few weeks or I could have to go to court.

A few months later I got a summons and had a day in court. Ended up getting fined €250 so it turned out to be a very expensive night out. Funny enough I wasn't the only one in court for that that day. I haven't done it since so maybe that thought me a lesson.

I was with a mate of mine in Manchester a while ago. We left the pub and I was having a smoke and he went up a lane way to take a piss. He didn't notice the police coming up behind him. They were apparently having a crackdown on it and gave him the option of cleaning up his mess with a bucket of hot water and a brush or get a fine. He cleaned up and I had a good laugh at him but better than getting a fine for it I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I've pissed in the Atlantic from both sides!

I've pissed all over the place, alleys, street corners, woods, parks, during a football match, against a bar in a once-popular Dublin student nightclub.

At one time I even had a plastic bottle in my room for midnight emergencies as I am incredibly lazy.

Personally, don't have a problem with public urination. Fair enough, not in the middle of Main Street but down an alley, behind a bush or a bin, I don't see the problem.

EDIT: Also remember a time when I pissed on the entrance to Trinity with much gusto.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

In the card slot of an ATM,while other people were in the queue.
    I was very,very drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,972 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Like most males I've gone down alley ways, in the bushes and behind trees. Used to have a lemon and a lime tree in the backyard. Pissed on them once a day.

A mate of mine used to piss in empty pint glasses in clubs and pubs when they were busy and he couldn't be bothered working through the crowd to go to bathroom. We got used to it and just ignored him when he was doing it. Until one night one of the felt his leg getting warm and wet. The pisser was so drunk he was missing the pint glass and was weeing on his mate. He got a smack for that and it was the last time he did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

The second floor of a nightclubs smoking area. It had mesh walls to let all the smoke out.
    Upon finding a queue that stretched most of the way across the nightclub I knew I wouldn't make it, so I got a friend to stand near me so I wouldn't look suspicious.

Then I just pushed through the mesh and let rip, there was a group of friends chatting in the alley below that were not too impressed despite the stream not landing anywhere near them.
    Oh the relief was mighty though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

When I was in my early teens, I was watching some film with my mother and sister in the sitting room.

I got up, went out to the kitchen, put my foot on the yoke that opens the bin, unzipped, peed in the bin, closed it and went back into the sitting room to go back to watching the film. All without any realisation that what I had done was out of the ordinary.

Until the other two asked me if I had just peed in the bin. Then I realised what I'd done. It was very odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭BobMc

motorbike helmet (not mine) in a night club, usual night out, big bunch of lads few lady friends, some bloke who owns a bike (we're 17/18) was getting to much attention from our bunch of ladies so screw this, nice long heino piss into his helmet, ride that home !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭BobMc

+++ have a few more,

girlfriend now wife was pissed on in nightclub in waterford many many moons ago, didnt twig for a few minutes what all the hassle was on the dancefloor, **** she tore strips of the poor ****er, bouncers copped a right earfull too.

Friend from Canada brags about being absulotely hammered one night and woke to screaming girlfriend as hes's standing side of bed proudly soaking the double bed.

Mate in my folks house, trashed, went into wrong room and with perfect aim got computer stool thinking it was a toilet.

Former girlfriend (not wife from above) Pissed in back seat of cab one night!!, and on me in bed another night (not by request and while visiting mate in kenmare)

god I've way to many piss stories :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

When I was a young fella, it was summertime and there was a water fight happening. Back then a waterfight was a pot of water or a 2 litre bottle with a hole poked in the lid.

All was swell, we laughed and soaked each other. Then it came to an end. I went home and got changed, came outside and one of the older lads soaked me again. I went inside but my mam wouldn't give me any more water.

I casually strolled outside. I climbed up on a pilar behind him and took a wee on the lads head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I casually strolled outside. I climbed up on a pilar behind him and took a wee on the lads head.

Of course if Mods could do that AH would be like choir school :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

Of course if Mods could do that AH would be like choir school :D

Too many on here would probably enjoy it :pac:

Medusa22 wrote: »
    Too many on here would probably enjoy it :pac:

Giving or recieving? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

BobMc wrote: »
    motorbike helmet (not mine) in a night club, usual night out, big bunch of lads few lady friends, some bloke who owns a bike (we're 17/18) was getting to much attention from our bunch of ladies so screw this, nice long heino piss into his helmet, ride that home !!!!

That sounds far more gay than what you meant......

Giving or recieving? :pac:

both :D

Medusa22 wrote: »
    both :D

Given the festive season and all - I always think its better to give than receive :D

Given the festive season and all - I always think its better to give than receive :D

I hope I get you for secret santa then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Watersports forum >>>>>>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭MDwyer

One of my exes father was an awful bollox. One day it was just me and the gf at her house and while she was in the shower, I pissed into a bottle and mixed it into his cars (he was gone in the wifes car) windscreen washer compartment.

Served the **** right.

Advertisement