Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever urinated somewhere you shouldn't have?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Sure mine can't be the only family that brought a bucket along with us on especially long car trips/walks in case anyone needed to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Sure mine can't be the only family that brought a bucket along with us on especially long car trips/walks in case anyone needed to go?

Very fancy. We had an empty 2 litre coke bottle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Very fancy. We had an empty 2 litre coke bottle.

Very narrow neck :eek:

Its what do you with the bottle not how big it is ;)

Yes, especially for my sister :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

davo10 wrote: »
    Out one night when I was a student, an aquaintance of one of my friends joined us, he was a complete tit and insulted the girlfriend of one of my friends, when he went to the loo I pissed in his pint.

I'd be having my doubts whether he was a bigger tit than yourself op. What a scummy thing to do

• Registered Users Posts: 34,349 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I think most people (well, every non-teetotal male anyway) can answer the OPee's question in the affirmative.

Taking a dump where one shouldn't is another story though.

I was caught badly short once in the middle of Snowdonia National Park and had to take a dump in the bushes, thought there was nobody for miles around, had barely finished zipping up when a couple appeared, I think they were hoping for at least as much privacy as I was, if you know what I mean :p

Another time was on a motorbike trip (the one above was on one, as well) in the Pyrenees, was up in the high mountains in the middle of nowhere and had to go. No bushes, no plants, no cover at this altitude, just featureless mounds of gravel. Walked (carefully) a suitable distance away from the road and curled one out and kicked some gravel over it and off I went, much relieved...

Then (yeah, another motorbike trip) there was the time I was feeling a bit crook sitting down outside a motorway service area near Paris, thought I'd risk a fart... luckily I'd packed some spare pants at the top of my bag, and a Swiss army knife.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Sir montygom

About 1985 on bus to knock ..... Knock is around 400 mile journey from everywhere ....bus driver wouldn't stop so I had to make it out window ... Window on bus used to open about 3 inches out from bottom... Plenty room for 10year old Micky ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

Not me but....

Went on a stag and was shacked up in a hotel room with a guy known to black out. Nice lad when sober. Got a bit mad when drunk (typical of people who black out I think).

Anyway I got back earlier than he did about 2AM( not sure where he went) and clambered into bed. Woke up an hour later as this lad comes in. I'm a bit groggy. He's stumbling about. I say nothing.

Calm as you like he comes over to the bottom edge of my bed and pisses on the floor there, splashes all over my duvet and the open bag with my clothing to the right of the bed. Pisses like a horse. I'm too shocked to say anything and it's too late when I do. Everything I wear the next day reeks of piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

I think most people (well, every non-teetotal male anyway) can answer the OPee's question in the affirmative.

Taking a dump where one shouldn't is another story though.

I was caught badly short once in the middle of Snowdonia National Park and had to take a dump in the bushes, thought there was nobody for miles around, had barely finished zipping up when a couple appeared, I think they were hoping for at least as much privacy as I was, if you know what I mean :p

Another time was on a motorbike trip (the one above was on one, as well) in the Pyrenees, was up in the high mountains in the middle of nowhere and had to go. No bushes, no plants, no cover at this altitude, just featureless mounds of gravel. Walked (carefully) a suitable distance away from the road and curled one out and kicked some gravel over it and off I went, much relieved...

Then (yeah, another motorbike trip) there was the time I was feeling a bit crook sitting down outside a motorway service area near Paris, thought I'd risk a fart... luckily I'd packed some spare pants at the top of my bag, and a Swiss army knife.

I was hoping someone else might have asked but my intrigue has been piqued between the fits of laughter.

What on earth did you need the swiss army knife for. Please, pl;ease, don't say scraping or I will urinate somewhere I shouldn't have....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,022 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

In the sink

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

In the sink

Anything wrong with the toilet or ya just fancied a bit of a change?

FortySeven wrote: »
    What on earth did you need the swiss army knife for. Please, pl;ease, don't say scraping or I will urinate somewhere I shouldn't have....:D

Obviously you've never been there. Especially not in the confines of a motorway services cubicle, while wearing bike leathers :pac:

It was for cutting the befouled undercrackers off, there are things you'd rather not slide down your leg.

Thanks for quoting that in full though, even if I delete my account and every post ever made, it'll still be there :pac:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,022 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Anything wrong with the toilet or ya just fancied a bit of a change?

Cant remember why I did it really. It was years ago.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

In the sink

I call it the downstairs toilet. We don't officially have a downstairs toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

Car sunroof.... moving car...

*slinks away in shame* :/

Car sunroof.... moving car...

*slinks away in shame* :/

That must have been fairly difficult, especially if you're female :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

In between the bars on the tennis club gate in my hometown. Not my finest moment, especially since the tennis club is right next door to the Garda Barracks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I think anyone who has ever drank in Dublin city centre has taken a piss up a lane way at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭YungKeo

I was with my parents in a big furniture store when I was younger, I felt the need to pee so I ran off looking for the bathroom.
    I ended finding a toilet, I did the business only to turn around and realise it was a model toilet in the middle of the shop with a big group of auld wans staring at me in disgust

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

That must have been fairly difficult, especially if you're female :)

I'm not female, but yes it did require skill. And a bladder full of cheap beer! :P

I don't think I've ever had **** in anywhere unusual like that, but when I was younger I did frequently **** myself, since my dad would drag us on long hikes and not let us stop for the bathroom. Peeing was alright since I could just walk along the path peeing as I went (we never get any complaints about that oddly, not that I recall anyway) but I did **** myself not infrequently.

YungKeo wrote: »
    I was with my parents in a big furniture store when I was younger, I felt the need to pee so I ran off looking for the bathroom.
    I ended finding a toilet, I did the business only to turn around and realise it was a model toilet in the middle of the shop with a big group of auld wans staring at me in disgust

You can do it when you B&Q it.

Happens all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

was anyone here the Phantom shi*ter in your school?

Always wanted to meet one as an adult

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I was really drunk one night at a family party , I was 17. All the toilets were full so I went into my bedroom, climbed onto my bed, stuck my ass out the window and did a big long drunk wee.

What the f*ck was I thinking??? We live at the front of a busy estate. Imagine my neighbours saw me...Christ. At the time I thought it was hilarious, I was laughing the entire time at how ridiculous it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Le_Dooner

After a night of a 'few' pints I went to bed happy out. Was having lovely dreams and one in particular which felt very real whereby I got up out of bed and took a slash on my bedroom door. The stains remain to this day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Mosney used to have a restaurant that had a glass wall and that wall was also the wall of a swimming pool and so you could see people swimming about in there all day long. Few of us used to whip out the droppy dolphins and take a slash in front of the families innocently trying to have a meal whilst trying to act as if what was happened mere feet from them wasn't happening at all.

• Site Banned Posts: 167 ✭✭Yakkyda

The Bed, Church lane off o'connell st(dublin) is a particular favourite, regularly jump off the bus and drain the spuds before continuing , have had someone try to stab me once there as I was having the wizz. It didn't end well for him.

I've also mistaken the wardrobe/another room, random place as the pisser . Many men have....

• Site Banned Posts: 167 ✭✭Yakkyda

Turtyturd wrote: »
    I'd also say half of Dublin have pissed in the lane way that runs between Abbey St. and Eden Quay.
    God damn right, handy when yer caught short, but I have a mickey, it's not so bad... 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

A few summers ago, when the drought was in full swing, I was queuing to piss in a portaloo at I think Kobra, on Leeson Street. Got sick of waiting, so went over to the gate next to the, and pissed out that. I don't care that I was thrown out for it; I needed to pee!

Advertisement