Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea and blankets sorted.. Screw you sneezes. Morning you two, kettle is just boiled and there's toast there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Of course Ted, there's always room :)

*hugs* Grem, hope you are better soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

coffee anywhere?

needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Blackrock shopping centre has the weirdest layout.

• Advertisement

morning all

*joya gets up from the cosy lair bed and goes to kitchen to make a coffee herself* :d))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hello all :)

very lazy morning atc, quiet here, how are you today :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I may start locking this thread when I sleep. I am not opening a new one very week

no security in that regard wolfie,

as christoper walken said in the deer hunter
    safety does not exist :d))

hows life over the pond treatin' ye :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Life keeps punching like a bitch. My grandmother hit harder

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Saw this posted on here somewhere.

13f9fbed92badeb508a8247f4c6fc9e9.jpg

Life never got hit by my grandmother.

It's cold out, but nice. Just back from a long walk.

oh ya know what you're sayin' : )

Afternoon all :)

How's everyone today?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Saw this posted on here somewhere.

13f9fbed92badeb508a8247f4c6fc9e9.jpg

Girls can hit pretty damn hard, just ask Ronda Rousey :pac:

Angron wrote:
    Girls can hit pretty damn hard, just ask Ronda Rousey
    We can. Though I don't think I am one of them. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Hey hey hey, so apparently I crashed out last night at some point but my neighbours dog ended up barking again for a solid 12 hours.
    Nearly drop down to them to drop him in some strepsils fecking hell.

How is y'all today?

Hope the poor fella is OK.

How's yourself Sats?

• Advertisement

Grand not to bad once I got sleep. I was getting pretty naky last night.
    Dog seems ok minus the fact they lock him in at night in a shed sometimes (we think) alone so he goes ape, during the day they let him roam pretty sure he was hit by a car and possibly no treatment for him was sought.
    Sorry sorry I am still a bit narky I just hate bad dog owners, can't wait to move my patience is zilch now >.<

Otherwise all good roaring fire and about to get stuck into some tv!! Hows you all ok after the placement situation? :)

Oh they shouldn't have that dog. I completely understand you being annoyed. :(

Everything is OK. Still waiting for feedback I can possibly work on and hope that another one.

What you going to watch on TV?

Jessica Jones! Tis on the netty flix :P

I am sure you will pick up something else :) just a matter of time really :)

Its a pure breed dog as well they have you would be thinking if you can afford to buy a dog then you can afford a vet bill or 2 >.<

Tempted to take him in myself only they would be at the door screaming murder at me.

The attitude out here is (which has been said to us when we have bought dogs off the road back to there owners in the area) , oh if my dog gets hit by a car they deserve it, it might teach them a lesson, I honestly think these people don't have any brain power or heart!! I better stop talking or I will get more mad :P

Time for a cuppa!!!

Satori Rae wrote:
    Jessica Jones! Tis on the netty flix

I am sure you will pick up something else just a matter of time really

Its a pure breed dog as well they have you would be thinking if you can afford to buy a dog then you can afford a vet bill or 2 >.

Tempted to take him in myself only they would be at the door screaming murder at me.

The attitude out here is (which has been said to us when we have bought dogs off the road back to there owners in the area) , oh if my dog gets hit by a car they deserve it, it might teach them a lesson, I honestly think these people don't have any brain power or heart!! I better stop talking or I will get more mad

Time for a cuppa!!!
    I've heard a few people talking about that, apparently it's very good.

Hopefully. I'm fed up sitting at home. I didn't work my ass off in college for three years to sit on my own at home doing nothing. It's very lonely and disheartening.

Sounds as though they might be the type of people that just like saying they have a pure breed dog, and don't actually look after him.

I'd be tempted too, sounds like he doesn't have a nice home at all, poor fella.

Oh my God, they really said that?

Enjoy your cuppa!

Hey everyone :)

*puts kettle on*

I've heard a few people talking about that, apparently it's very good.

Hopefully. I'm fed up sitting at home. I didn't work my ass off in college for three years to sit on my own at home doing nothing. It's very lonely and disheartening.

Sounds as though they might be the type of people that just like saying they have a pure breed dog, and don't actually look after him.

I'd be tempted too, sounds like he doesn't have a nice home at all, poor fella.

Oh my God, they really said that?

Enjoy your cuppa!

It is very disheartening alright always if you can ask for feedback if somewhere doesn’t take you on, constructive criticism can help.

So far its a bit meh but only watched the first episode. Nah he is purebreed they are kind of well off.

The people who said that are other neighbours on the other side of us their dog kept getting loose and drove us mad here for months on end, then it disappeared my guess is they surrendered it.

Tea was great as were the coconut pancakes :P

On the road home from Blackrock now. Their shopping centre really needs a roof though, it was freezing working there.

Angron wrote: »
    On the road home from Blackrock now. Their shopping centre really needs a roof though, it was freezing working there.

Yikes also ooo Blackrock, amazing T.G.I's there

Satori Rae wrote:
    It is very disheartening alright always if you can ask for feedback if somewhere doesn’t take you on, constructive criticism can help.

So far its a bit meh but only watched the first episode. Nah he is purebreed they are kind of well off.

The people who said that are other neighbours on the other side of us their dog kept getting loose and drove us mad here for months on end, then it disappeared my guess is they surrendered it.

Tea was great as were the coconut pancakes
    Yeah, feedback is what I really need now. It's nothing major. I hope.

Ah OK. Give it a couple of episodes just in case it gets good.

Hopefully they did surrender it for its own sake.

Ooh yum, pancakes! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Joya wrote: »
    very lazy morning atc, quiet here, how are you today :)

sry for the late reply, I'm good thanks :) having a lazy Sunday. Hope you are well too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement