Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Boxers, the night is the hardest time, when you're tired your emotions play more with you. You've got company here for as long as you need..
    Thanks Grem, I appreciate that.

Tried my usual listening up upbeat music etc, nothing working though.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I didn't. The alleyway was very stinky. :-/

:eek: you passes up an opportunity to meet Clutch, yeah i agree that alley needs power hosing, lots and lots of power hosing :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

can I have a hug too?:o

Thanks Grem, I appreciate that.

Tried my usual listening up upbeat music etc, nothing working though.

Lads and ladies, initiate Operation Cheer Up: Striped Boxers post haste :D

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

*bear hug* :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Of course Atc *hugs*

Hugs, hugs for everyone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    :eek: you passes up an opportunity to meet Clutch

*hangs head in shame*

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

Hugs, hugs for everyone :D

*bear hug*

*hangs head in shame*

As you should, but if the smell in the alley next to the venue was as bad as you say, i shan't hold it against you good sir :D
    XR3i wrote: »
    *bear hug*

Too much pressure on the bear hug *wheezing cough*

• Advertisement

*hugs*
    Lads and ladies, initiate Operation Cheer Up: Striped Boxers post haste :D
    Thanks Lith.

I have to remind myself that it is okay not to be okay.

I hate letting things to get me this much, it really annoys me, and that upsets me more. Pathetic and stupid I know.

thanks for the hugs everyone:) little bit lonely tonight

This made me laugh.

emoticon-crying-tears-of-joy.pngemoticon-crying-tears-of-joy.pngemoticon-crying-tears-of-joy.png

120541727497097980i7pJl99Uc.jpg

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

:eek: you passes up an opportunity to meet Clutch, yeah i agree that alley needs power hosing, lots and lots of power hosing :pac:

Lots of funny coloured liquid oozing about:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That sounds very appealing Grid.... Ugh.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Sorry Grem.....stomach turning indeed:o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Did I miss the hugs? :o

Never Paws!.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Excellent. :D

I fell asleep on the couch again. Bed is more comfy. If I disappear, I've fallen asleep. :o

But... But... But then I'll get a dead arm! :pac:

• Advertisement

I need sleep. night pals :)

Night Atc.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh what a relaxed Saturn Day and night. Anyone about?

Well my timing is spot on, just said I'd check to see if anyone was about and there you are oh Swannie-san!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Well my timing is spot on, just said I'd check to see if anyone was about and there you are oh Swannie-san!

Swannie waves at Grem. :D

*returns wave and adds a java*

All quiet this side as you can see.

*returns wave and adds a java*

All quiet this side as you can see.
    **Swannie grabs java and downs it in one gulp!**

Ohhhhhh Grem I've got the sleepy eyes but want to stay up, and java is needed indeed.

Sorry about delay Swannie, duty called.. Still there?

Morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Stripey, room on the Lair couch for one more?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement