Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options
  • 21-11-2015 3:04pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Congrats to Swannie on winning another one. This time around the name is classy, and yet true to our very Nocturnal natures. Enjoy one and all, and remember embrace the darkness within.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Congrats Swannie.

Worthy battler in the early stages of the race.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Well done Swannie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yay, go Swan! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

have to google Guignol, happy happy swannie!

love the black furniture since the previous lair of yours! :)))
    (goes so good with red :D)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie POINTS at SwanBot**

She will need to get a new feather coat and a refurbished beak.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Enjoy one and all, and remember embrace the darkness within.
    Well said wolf! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Congrats black swan :D

my head is currently trying to kill me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Well done Swannie ;)

That was fun! May we have an even faster 10K Lair Race soon again. Swannie crawls off to nest and pulls duvet over. Bye for now.

Mischief Managed!

POOF!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well done Swannie - good name Wolfie, ah fresh lair *hops on couch*

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    That was fun! May we have an even faster 10K Lair Race soon again. Swannie crawls off to nest and pulls duvet over. Bye for now.

Mischief Managed!

POOF!

well done and well deserved rest time!

with some black and dark and tall me hopes :d))

<3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

a-new-home-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I DEMAND A RECOUNT, I CALL SHENANIGANS

Congrats Swannie

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I object. I was not here to participate in the race as I was forced to play Christmas songs, and therefore call into question the legitimacy of this victory.

:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You were forced to play c-word songs? Who the feck did that to you?

C-word songs on the 21st of November :eek:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    C-word songs on the 21st of November :eek:

It was 'student christmas' here Thursday, i had no idea and ended up walking right through an the middle of it, bad mood grem appeared immediately of course.. :mad:

It was 'student christmas' here Thursday, i had no idea and ended up walking right through an the middle of it, bad mood grem appeared immediately of course.. :mad:

Well that kind of explains it then, of course you had to wade right through it :pac:

If i had an inkling it was on would have taken a totally different route. Brutal..

Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20

• Advertisement

Cannot wait to get home. Complete waste of time.

thinking of getting a new phone, any recommendations?:)

Nearly there Paws, Atc there are good threads on phone you could run through, but price range, android/apple and bill vs prepay would be good to know before you go reading.

Nearly there Paws, Atc there are good threads on phone you could run through, but price range, android/apple and bill vs prepay would be good to know before you go reading.

Thanks grem :) I have a sony Xperia L at the moment, but it's kind of running out of space with apps and what not. Price range would be from 90 to 300, android preferably, and prepay

Home early. Waste of time. :(

Ouch, pamper time for Paws..

What was a waste of time Paws??

that sucks pp :(

Ouch, pamper time for Paws..
    I'm having tea and I think I might rent a couple of DVDs for myself.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    What was a waste of time Paws??
    Myself and my friend has a craft stall at a fair and made about a tenner each. Spent about 100. Then she told me during the week she had to work and barely helped me set up this morning.
    that sucks pp
    Yeah.. How are you?

• Advertisement

ATC ever considered windows phone?

I have Nokia Lumia 1520, 6inch one and it is perfect. I have no words to describe how content I am with this phone.
    it is not big at all, i have smallish hands but have no issues handling this, it is so light and feels great, really.
    it almost like a small reader, etc etc.
    I know it is still kindof expensive but I think its the best phone on the market atm. :)

paws whats up :)
    edit: i see u posted above.
    ah with some friends who needs enemies eh?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement