Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

oh how only true is that

one man once told me that when people really meet - like him and i did, they are never apart.. regardless where we are ..

and it is so true, for many years it happened that i would thin of him and he would just call.. i have so many witnesses of that : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

must be off guys, got my 1 page to do & make a start on my writing competition submission. Laters :cool:

no worries ATC we'll save you a seat :d))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Congrats on winning the latest Lair, SwanSong! x :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

must be off guys, got my 1 page to do & make a start on my writing competition submission. Laters :cool:
    Now I am feeling guilty having not written my Saturday page yet. How about if you write 2 pages for the both of us ATC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Friend text me over an hour ago to say she was calling over and was on the way, still no sign of her, she has a less than half hour walk to mine.

I know she is grand, she was on FB so nothing happened to her or anything.

Hate when people say they'll be here at a time, and then don't show up, but show up later.

Either come when you say you will, or at least let me know you'll be late.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oops! Friend knocking on my door. Off to the pool to swim laps. Check ye all out later. Bye for now. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Currently watching Inside Out. Interesting and so cute at the same time. I love Pixar animation.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I liked that movie Paws, lot of fun.

just finished cm.
    jeez some scenes i just mute really. i mean all that screaming and stuff.

• Advertisement

I liked that movie Paws, lot of fun.
    I absolutely loved it :D

So many feels though :o

Hey all,

How's everyone?

I'm an emotional wreck after watching a cartoon :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tell ya what Paws they generally get to me worse than anything else.. There was one a few years back about a dead dog. Ah stop wasn't able for an age after it..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Jaysus lads, how many Lairs are ye flying through at all? :pac:

Tell ya what Paws they generally get to me worse than anything else.. There was one a few years back about a dead dog. Ah stop wasn't able for an age after it..
    Same here. :o

Oh Lord, animated AND animal related. Probably should steer clear! :o
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Jaysus lads, how many Lairs are ye flying through at all?
    We're a chatty bunch. :D

struggling to think of a topic for my writing competition submission:o, has to be 100 words of fiction

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Calling us a chatty bunch is like saying Romans liked meeting new people(then conquering them).

Ara what harm!! I leave ye for a day and I come back, ye have upped sticks and left :pac:

Anyway, how are ye all tonight? Tis a bit nippy outside :pac:

Calling us a chatty bunch is like saying Romans liked meeting new people(then conquering them).

Haha what an entrance Wolfie!. Bravo.

• Advertisement

Really need more friends, issue is, most social clubs/activities locally are all sports related, and I ain't a sport person at all. :o

:(

It's freezing! But I am happy because I have a blanket, tea and a hot water bottle. :D

tea? hmm now that's a thought...

Sitting in bed with the electric blanket on. Waiting for Take away and Sons of Anarchy loading. What more could I ask for? :pac:

any suggestions for a topic folks?:)

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

i like the new thread

i like what ye've done with the place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Blah my neighbours dog won't stop barking.
    I'm going to nuclear shortly.

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Blah my neighbours dog won't stop barking.
    I'm going to nuclear shortly.

Ring the cops. That's what I'd do. Poor dog probably wants to be inside.

keep the typewriter on fire :pac:

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Now I am feeling guilty having not written my Saturday page yet. How about if you write 2 pages for the both of us ATC?

classic swannie :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement